Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) Empty
PostSubject: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 10:17 am

It was a normal day like many others for Lewis, he was just taking a break from his training, eating lunch while resting his back against the tree he had been using as punching bag. The tree looked pretty beaten, the boxer had been training really hard. What the resting man didn't know, is that the noise of his constant punching had disturb the rest of a certain woman. And she wasn't happy when she arrived at the place. She noticed several trees with marks of being punched, flowers that had been stept on and even broken twigs all around.

She didn't reveal herself right away and instead awaited to see what the man would do next, if he was going to keep hurting those trees, she would have to teach the insect a good lesson. She kept her position above another tree, completely hidden from sight and with her magic hiding any other possible indication of her presence. She knew that humans were pests that didn't know their place but this one was already rubbing her the wrong way...
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:01 pm

Munching noises could be heard from the man, broken only by the sounds of gasping as he sat against the tree. His hands, bandaged up, still bled slightly. "Maybe...this is a good place to stop....At least with the trees."

Removing his bandages, one could see callouses and scars lining his arms. Some of which had reopened with all the punching. Grimacing, he pulled out some from a small pouch on his hip, beginning to wrap them once more. Training was an uphill slope sometimes. But to him, every bit of progress was a bit more.

"Alright...Let's see if I can pull off that move again..."

Putting his foot against the tree, he pushed off, beginning to punch in the air. If one looked close enough, they might be able to see a faint pink glow from his hands....
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:18 pm

The woman kept a close eye on the man, she did noticed the pink glow from his hands, making her raise a brow. Some kind of magic maybe? She would have to keep watching but she was growing tired, she was about to leave at any moment now, as long as the damn vermin remained silent...
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Eventually, the glow fizzled out, and Lewis spun around, punching the tree one final time. This time, the only sound was a dull thud. ".....Damnit....Can't keep using that. Feeling a little exhausted." Letting out a sigh, he rubbed his knuckles. "Okay....Heartbreak Shot still needs some work."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 9:32 am

She was turning her back to leave when she heard it. The dull thud of the man punching the tree again, this only proved that this brutish insect needed to be taught a lesson. She slowly descended from her spot into the clearing. "You, insect. Do you enjoying dealing pain to poor trees wherever you go?" Her voice had a tone of authority, her gaze piercing and cold enough to send shivers from the mere death glares.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 9:35 am

Panting, Lewis slowly lifted his head, pushing off of the tree to look at her. This woman seemed..quite angry. "Sorry...about that. These trees yours?" With a small wave, he moved towards his stuff. "I'll be going, no worries...Did enough training."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 9:56 am

A bunch of vines cut the man's path as he was trying to leave, such movement was clearly magic and probably it was the woman's doing. "You are not going anywhere until I show you some manners, you lowly insect." She was now at ground level and behind him. "You will learn your place."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 9:59 am

"....." A sigh escaped the boxer, before he threw his items to the side. "You know...it's ironic how you talk about teaching me manners, when you're the one spewing insults..." Rolling his shoulder, he got into his stance, bouncing on the heels of his feet. "Just know, I offered to leave."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 12:54 pm

"I am merely pointing facts." The woman wasn't impressed by the man's words, neither she was shaken by them. "Besides, are you not the one who damage so much plant life here?" She added, pointing at the trees and flowers that were ruining during the man's training. "You humans only know how to destroy, detestable insects that don't know their place."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 5:19 pm

"Eh...whoops. Sorry about that. Didn't know I was trespassing on private property." Looking down, he stopped jumping for a moment. "Also....I'm gonna ask you one more time. Please refrain from calling us 'insects.'. I don't walk around insulting you, now do I?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 3:39 am

The woman raised a brow at the man's remark. "It is not an insult, if anything you should feel honored I even take my time to address you, insect." She replied with the very same cold tone as before, if Lewis was expecting her to stop with the insults and looking down on him, he was in for a big disappointment. "And if you had the gull to insult me, I would smite you in mere seconds, insect."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:29 am

"....." A sigh left him. "You try to be reasonable....!"

With that, the man lunged, a pink glow forming on his hands before he threw a punch directly at the woman's chest. "If I'm an insect, then I'm the strongest there is...!"

(Heartbreak Shot.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:34 am

Lewis moved in for a direct hit with his special technique but Iris was not impressed, she didn't even made the effort to move out of the way, instead, the woman raised a hand a created a pink rune right between her and Lewis. When the man's punch hit the run, not only did it stop him right on his tracks as he had hit a wall, but it also sent him back with a blast of magical energy.

The blast not only deflected his attack but also made him feel filled with the charm magic he was so used to weaken with his attack. "If you are the strongest, the rest of you must be weaker than I thought."

Heartbreak Shot: 11
Arousal Blast: 82, Fascination chance: 57

Lewis: 30 + Charmed
Iris: 30
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:27 am

Skidding back, he found himself clutching at his chest, a pinkish hue dancing in front of his eyes before dissipating. "You know...they say something about those who talk big...Usually, they're all talk."

With a grunt, he dashed forward. There was no point in going the usual route. He needed to go all out from the start!

(Corkscrew Blow)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:49 am

The blow came directly at her and Iris couldn't move in time, this time the man was right, her constant bragging had made her careless. He was human like the rest but she shouldn't let her guard down against a brute such as him and the bleeding wound on her thigh was pretty much prove of it, she had indeed felt that one but she would make sure that this brutish insect would pay for every little thing.

"Indeed. But when I talk..." The woman's voice sounded different now, it was... Almost compelling, Lewis found himself wanting to hear her more, to listen to every word her beautiful voice made. "Insects like you listen because you can't resist."

Corkscrew Blow: 44
Captivating Voice: 66 Charm chance: 3, Fascination chance: 64

Lewis: 27 + Thrall(1) + Fascinated
Iris: 27 + Bleeding(3)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:52 am

A grin made it's way to his face as the blow connected. Good, he managed to draw blood...Now all he needed to do was continue the assault. If he could keep her on the defensive, he'd have a chance...!

Or at least, that was the plan. Her voice stopped him in his tracks, arms starting to hang loose at his side. What kind of magic...was this?

(Shotgun)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 2:26 pm

Lewis went in for a quick flurry of punches but it was in vain, the woman dodged them all and then dived in for a good feeling of her own. The woman's touches where precise and pleasant. "What's wrong, little insect? Feeling tired~?" Her touches continued sending shivers through Lewis' body, he was feeling the woman's magic and knew he had to fight against it.

Fascination roll: 76
Shotgun: 1, 32, 98
Enchanting Touch: Auto

Lewis: 26 + Thrall(3) + Stunned
Iris: 26 + Bleeding(2)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:18 pm

"Tch....!" Whatever she was doing was causing him to freeze up. Her magic seemed to be flowing into him...He really needed to break out of this, and fast...!

"Not at all...I'm just getting warmed up!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:44 am

"Then allow me to refresh you a little." With the man still reeling from the pleasurable touches, Iris casted a spell on him, encasing his body on ice. Althought, even if she said she would refresh him, Lewis felt his body starting to heat up, filling his mind with a hazy fog.

Reverse Frozen Prison: 82

Lewis: 24 + Thrall(4) + Bound
Iris: 25 + Bleeding(1)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:49 am

The boxer felt his entire body freeze up, the paradoxical feeling of his body being warmed by ice confusing him. As his mind began to grow misty, he began to struggle against his wintery bonds. He refused to just give up and accept defeat like this!

(Struggle - Heartbreak Shot)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 1:03 pm

Lewis tried to fight against the pleasant feeling running through his body but it was in vain. The icy prison he was trapped in was too sturdy and wasn't going to break so easily. "Something wrong, insect?" The woman's voice ran through Lewis' ears, a simple look at her and he knew that she was easily casting the spell to trap him with a single hand, mocking him but the feeling was growing so strong, it felt so nice that made the man stop struggling for a brief moment...

Struggle: 65
Reverse Frozen Prison: Continued

Lewis: 22 + Thrall(6) + Enthralled(1) + Bound + Stunned
Iris: 24

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 1:08 pm

"Ghk.....When I...get...out of this, I swear...."

He was trying to get out of the ice, but for some reason, it felt almost...relaxing, for a moment. His struggles lessened, if only for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:28 pm

"You swear what? You talk big for someone so weak and pathetic." The woman kept casting the spell, the heating sensation filling Lewis' body kept increasing, making it harder and harder to think and making his lust stronger and stronger with each passing moment.

Reverse Frozen Prison: Continued

Lewis: 19 + Thrall(8) + Enthralled(1) + Bound
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:25 pm

"Tch....I swear, you're getting a beatdown..the second I get out of here....!"

Yet again, he attempted to struggle, anger evident on his face. He needed to get himself in gear...!

(Struggle - Heartbreak Shot)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:05 am

Lewis struggles were in vain and the woman wasn't impressed by his threats, to her they were merely barks from a breaking dog.

Struggle: 39
Reverse Frozen Prison: Continued Stun chance: 57

Lewis: 16 + Thrall(10) + Enthralled(2) + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)   Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Nature's Sleep(Lewis vs Iris)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next