Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 11:37 pm

"I've been good. Even better now that you're here. Have you come to watch another of my dancers?" She asked, giving him a teasing wink and a shimmy.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 10:36 am

“We just came upon you by chance,” Haiba replied, “But if we have the time to, I’d love to see another of your performances. What do you think, Miss Xantha?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:06 pm

"Go ahead. We should have the time." Xantha replied. Giving the pair some privacy. Shantae began to shake her hips. Ready to dance her heart out for him.

(Pick a weakness to reduce or remove and another to add or enhance.)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:12 pm

Haiba set his stuff down and got into a comfortable position, excited to see another of her performances.

(Remove Honey/Nectar, Enhance Hypnotic Kisses)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:24 pm

Shantae began the slow buildup of her dance. Her whole body moving in languid, elegant cycles. Her hands flitting around to emphasize every part of her curvy physique. She carefully watched Haiba to see where he was staring as her erotic motions filled his vision.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:27 pm

His eyes mostly followed where her hands brought them to, but they would occasionally wander off to linger on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:06 pm

"It's so nice to have you watching me dance. When I dance there's no need to worry. No need to think. Just watch, enjoy, and relax." Shantae told him. But he could barely here her soothing words when her dance was bringing her engrossing lips closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 pm

Haiba gave a mindless nod to her words as his eyes focused more and more onto her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:23 pm

"Such a good audience deserves a reward. How about a kiss?" She offered, smacking and puckering her lips as they grew closer and closer to his own.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:25 pm

“Yes, please…” He mumbled before puckering his own lips in preparation for hers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:34 pm

Shantae gave him a kiss, and then another, and another. Her dance never stopping as the smooches rained down. "Good boy. Let my kisses wipe away your thoughts." She gently commanded between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:37 pm

Haiba let out a moan of agreement as after each kiss his face looked dopier and his manhood grew harder.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:54 pm

"Don't hold back. Let my kisses carry you right to the edge." Shantae giggled, kissing him over and over.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:57 pm

He followed her words immediately, all her next kisses causing a ton of throbbing in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:23 pm

"Good boy. Here's your final reward. You get to cum for my soft lips." She said, pulling him into a big kiss to drive him over the edge.

(Haiba no longer has a weakness to nectar. But when hypnotized kiss attacks have advantage and do +1 damage as the feeling of trance makes him long to be kissed.)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Haiba’s body shook as he left everything he had out as Shantae kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:04 pm

"It's so cute how much you enjoy my dances. But you can wake up now. Wouldn't want to keep you too long." Shantae said. Giving him one final kiss. "Let this kiss return you to wakefulness. Feeling relaxed, rested, and eager to watch me dance again some time."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:10 pm

“That was wonderful, Miss Shantae,” Haiba complimented soon after he was out of his trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:11 pm

"Glad you enjoyed it. Next time we meet I promise to have a special dance for you." The half-genie told him with an enticing shake of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:15 pm

“Really?” He asked excitedly, “I can’t wait! You keep on outdoing your last performance each time I see you.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:22 pm

"What can I say. Your enjoyment inspires me to go above and beyond." She told him with a wink. She continued on her way, her every movement suffused with a seductive grace that made it hard to look away.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Haiba waited before she was completely out of his view before he went to find Xantha.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:25 pm

He found Xantha resting in a log. "How was it?" She asked politely as she got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:29 pm

“Miss Shantae is a wonderful performer,” Haiba replies, his blushing face clearly showing what he subtly meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:35 pm

(Encounter -roll 57- Fail)

"She is a natural at her craft." Xantha noted as the two continued along.

Haiba: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next