Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) Empty
PostSubject: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 8:43 pm

It was a calm, snowy day in Haiba's village. Normally the aspiring hero was continuously frustrated by the lack of opportunities for adventure. But today an opportunity for at least a small act of heroism presented itself as he spotted an elderly woman attempting to move a heavy looking cart along the road.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 8:47 pm

“Here, let me help you with that ma’am,” Haiba calls out as he rushes over to assist the woman. Although it was just a small act of heroism, he was clearly happy and excited to do it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:16 pm

"Thank you dear." The elderly woman sighed, pulling her shale tighter around her shoulders. "It's only a bit further." She told him, leading the would-be hero along.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 pm

“Oh, you don’t need to thank me,” Haiba tells her as he pushes her cart along.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:23 pm

The woman lead him to a unfamiliar house. Opening a wide sliding door for him. "Just bring it in here."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:25 pm

“There you go ma’am,” He says as he pushes the cart into the building. “Do you need help unloading it or with anything else?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:34 pm

"There won't be any need for that." The woman said, her voice changing. Losing the quaver of old age and replacing it with a smooth smugness. Haibi got the briefest look at the room which was full of strange red objects. The smell of blood hit his nose, a pain set his neck aflame. The young man quickly blacked out from the overwhelming sensation. When he came to his neck still ached and he could faintly hear sinister laughter. "If you want that sign removed, come find me. That is if the midara don't get you first." The woman who had lured him here laughed. The last he saw of her before she disappeared was her long green hair and a hint of her flawless form.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:44 pm

“What just happened? What sign was she talking about?” He groaned as he got up from the ground, rubbing his sore neck. Remembering her words of find her, Haiba decided to look around this building for her, and also any reflective surface he could use to see what sign she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:46 pm

He was able to find a mirror. And it didn't take long to figure out what she was talking about. Exactly where he had felt the pain on his neck there was now a strange brand or tattoo. It looked almost like the a stylized representation of a wine glass or goblet. It seemed to almost thrum and as he watched it Haiba could almost swear that it glowed.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:11 pm

“So all that pain was for a tattoo,” Haiba says to himself, “It doesn’t feel like it is impacting me in anyway, but since she made a big deal of having to find her to remove it, I guess I should have someone check it out.” He does a quick sweep through the building before he planned to head back to the village and pack some stuff, knowing there was probably no one in the village that could examine his new tattoo and tell him about it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:23 pm

(Encounter -roll 54- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 11- Hottie)

As he was heading back into the village Haiba encountered a strange woman. She was wearing nothing but a grass skirt and bikini top, and the snow around her was visibly melting. She was breathing heavily and seemed very distracted.

Haiba: 30 Willpower
Hottie: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:26 pm

“Are you okay miss?” Haiba asked, concern in his voice as he thinks how she must be freezing up because of her outfit or burning up from the melting snow and heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:29 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 64- Success)

"You smell good." She moaned. Suddenly pulling Haiba into a kiss.

Haiba: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:32 pm

“I smell good… Mph!” Haiba replied, getting cut off by the sudden kiss. Pulling away, he asks, “Are you intoxicated, miss?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:33 pm

(We didn't establish this. What sort of weakness to hypnosis do you want the curse to give him.)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:34 pm

(I was assuming it would be hypnotic attempts have advantage against him)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:39 pm

(Got it.)

(Hypno-Hula -roll 21, 26- Success)

The woman seemed to clear her head. Her demeanor become controlled, but lustful. "No need to worry about that. Just watch me dance." She purred, beginning a fast moving, sensual performance. Haibi found it hard to look away from her half naked body gyrating for his amusement.

Haiba: 28 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:43 pm

He followed her instructions, with him just standing there and watching her dance, unsure of why he was having trouble looking away.

Resist Hypnosis
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:45 pm

(Resist -roll 82- Success)
(Burn Breath -roll 68- Success)

The aspiring hero managed to looked up from her swaying hips. He saw the woman blown him a kiss that literally manifested as a burning heart that flew into chest and filled him with a feeling of warm contentment. He realized this woman must be a midara. But that couldn't be right, midara never came this close to the village.

Haiba: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:50 pm

“Miss, I’m sorry, but this may hurt a bit,” Haiba says as he unsheathes his sword, covering it with flames of his own.

Dragon Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:55 pm

(Dragon Strike -roll 36- Success)
(Heat Hold -roll 65- Fail)

"Some like it hot." She joked, the lightness of tone brought to an abrupt halt when his flaming sword struck her.

Haiba: 26 Willpower
Hottie: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:01 pm

“If you don’t mind talking, could you explain why you are so close to the village and why you decided to attack me?” He asked as he swung the flat of his blade at her, using his magic to put a little more force into it.

Fiery Will - 2
Disarming Strike

(If it isn’t clear, I’m having him expended 2 Willpower to increase his potential damage by 2. Also if you have a different way you want me to format it, please tell me.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:06 pm

(Disarming Strike +2 -roll 94- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

"I don't know. I usually never come this way. I could just feel that there was something delicious here. I guess it must be you." She said with a flirtatious smirk that disappeared the moment his sword smacked her wrist, causing her to groan and recoil from the pain.

Haiba: 24 Willpower
Hottie: 4 Stamina

(How you did it is fine. You could so compress it to one line with something like Disarming Strike +2 if you wanted. As long as it gets the point across it's fine by me.)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:10 pm

“What exactly do you mean by delicious?” Haiba asked as he sheathed his sword, keeping a hand on it in case she tried to attack him again.

Quick Draw
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:12 pm

(Is Quick Draw supposed to Auto Success?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next