Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty
PostSubject: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:48 pm

"I'm ready. Where are we going?" The lagomorph midara asked. "Sieq and I were planning to go clothes shopping and then hit up the park." Blake told her. "Clothes shopping? I know just the place." Faraine replied, gesturing for them to follow as she began to head down the busy street.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:07 pm

"Yup! Lead the way, Faraine." Sieq said, walking side by side with Blake as they strolled down the street. Deciding to full the air with some chitchat, he leaned a bit closer to his date and asked her a question. "So, I uh... lost track of what happened to you during that game. How'd it go for you, did you enjoy it?" Sieq asked Blake out of curiosity.

"It... I enjoyed it very much, much more than I was expecting. And, I'll guess that you enjoyed it as well." Blake said with a warm smile, remembering Cema fondly. It started to occur to her that it was only a game, but.... she felt real, and she hoped that maybe, somehow the help Blake gave her wasn't in vain. But, even if it was just a game, the experience still helped her appreciate her relationship with Yang a bit more. And that was worth plenty.

(Just wanted to get that bit in for Blake because it popped into my head, you can take control of her again)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:25 pm

(Don't worry about it. In fact I encourage you to take control of Blake or Yang whenever you feel it's appropriate. I believe that letting control of characters be flexible works out pretty well.)

The three walked along. Following Faraine's bubble butt and cute little tail as it bobbed along. She led them to a largish building called "Bovre' Boutique". On display were racks and racks of men and women's clothing in a variety of styles. "This is where I got all this." Faraine said, gesturing to her semi-formal getup.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 7:30 pm

Sieq felt his throat go dry as Faraine gestured to her clothes, and he shifted his waist to try not to let a tent pitch in his pants already. Still, if his mind wasn't completely melted, he could remember that this wasn't the place that he was recommended to buy stuff for the Empress, so their wallets would be relatively safe here. "Huh... maybe I should try something on... because I look underdressed compared to you two ladies." Sieq remarked, hoping that he wouldn't get ganged up on too badly in public.... or maybe he was hoping for it to happen. It was hard to focus when he saw how pretty Faraine and Blake were
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:11 pm

Faraine's eyes lit up at the suggestion. She and Blake each took Sieq by the arm, squeezing in on him from both sides. "Yeah. Let's find you nice something to wear." The bunny girl said. "What are you in the mood for? Something formal or casual?" Blake asked. They were going to tease him senseless no matter what, but his answer would change their recommendations.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 pm

Sieq gulped as his outnumbered fight had already gotten started. Still, he felt like the luckiest man in the whole city to have these two ladies on his arms. "I think... something casual, I think you two can tell I'm not a formal guy. I... don't have much fashion sense to begin with, admittedly." He replied, blushing and smiling as they leaned against him, sending a little shiver down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:00 pm

"Don't worry. We'll find something for you." Faraine assured him. "Let's get you to changing room." She said, her smile getting a little wider as she pulled him along. As they headed over Blake and the bunny girl picked out a few things for him to try.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:02 pm

Sieq knew that he was going to just have to go along for the ride. But still, if he could get some nice new clothes out of this, this would actually be well worth it. He just... hoped that these two didn't have anything too devious planned for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:09 pm

The three all entered the changing room together, granting then their privacy for good or for ill. Sieq's traveling companions had armfuls of casual shirts, pants and coats for him to try on. "Here. Give these a try." Faraine suggested, offering him a sturdy but nice looking outfit. Each part complementing the others to make a cohesive whole.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:14 pm

"Sure thing. Thanks for helping me with this." Sieq said, showing his manners and his gratitude as he accepted the clothes, and then started to strip out of his own rugged getup. But, then he realized something. "Umm... well, I'm guessing you two won't mind watching me change... just... don't stare too much, okay?" He said as he took off his clothes, showing the scales on his back, forearms, and calves before then trying on the clothes Faraine gave him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:18 pm

"Aw. So you get to stare but we don't?" Blake teased as he got changed. The two watched unabashedly as he got changed. The outfit looked good on him, although it was just a little tight, causing it to accentuate his muscles and scales. "Looking good." Blake told him, running a teasing hand from his chest to the scales on his arm, each gentle touch sending a shiver up Sieq's spine.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:22 pm

"Okay, I guess that's fair... fine, stare as much as you want." Sieq relented as Blake made a really good point, and he had to give that small win to her. He liked how he looked, but he'd probably prefer something more loose if he wanted to try traveling or fighting in this. Of course, his opinion of it only grew higher as Blake showed her approval, her sensual touch nearly paralyzing him with such a simple tease. "I-I'm glad you like it." He replied to her, wearing a deep blush.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:26 pm

Blake leaned in real close to whisper in his ear. Thanks to the tightness of his outfit he could feel her curves press against him with perfect clarity. "Although I think you'd look even better out of them." She purred, laying on the charm. She'd already been planning on relentlessly teasing him. So why not start now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:31 pm

Holy.... Sieq nearly swooned just from that, if Blake laid that on any harder, she'd have to catch him so he didn't fall. It was almost scary how alluring she was when she wanted to be flirty. "R-r-r-right... are there other things you want me to try? Mayne something a touch less tight?" Sieq asked Faraine, hoping to get a little reprieve from the catgirl that could hypnotize him if she kept whispering like that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 11:10 pm

Faraine passed him another set of clothes. While the outfits she recommended were all nice, none of them were truly remarkable. And while the teasing continued, it never fully approached the spine tingling flirtation Blake had first laid onto him. But as soon as they finished trying out stuff for Sieq it would be time for the girls to start getting dressed, and then the real teasing would start.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 11:24 pm

Sieq tried every set of clothes they offered to him without complaint, and ultimately, he decided he would buy the first outfit, except that he'd wear a shirt that was just a touch more loose. The girls kept him blushing and aware of their presence, but Sieq was able to keep him composure. Neatly setting the clothes aside, he looked to the ladies. "Alright, I think I'm done, thanks, you two."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 11:28 pm

Now it was there turn. The two ducking out before returning with lots of clothes to try out. Faraine leaned forward and began to wiggle out of her pencil skirt, her thick cheeks and cute little tail bobbing in the air as she undressed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 11:34 pm

Sieq was gawking right at her ass, caught between the perverse and hypnotic sight of her hips and pencil skirt that made him ache with need and fantasize about Faraine, and the adorable sight of her bunny tail. And, if either of them paid attention, it'd be obvious how distracted Sieq was already.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 11:43 pm

Standing behind her as he was Sieq couldn't see the bunny girl's face, but if he could he would see that her features were arranged in a knowing smirk. She knew exactly where Sieq was staring and she wouldn't have it any other way. "I love this skirt but it can be a bit hard to get out of sometimes." She said aloud as her wide hips and cute tail continued to sway back and forth before his eyes. "I often have to really wiggle it back and forth to get it off." The bunny girl added, illustrating her point by teasing the skirt down just a little as her ass continued its slow hypnotic dance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 11:53 pm

Sieq's eyes were stuck on that magnificent ass and the way it swayed and shook from side to side, not letting even one detail escape from him. The sight was so good, he didn't have to fantasize about anything more than exactly this. "I love your skirt, too..." He blurted out, his thoughts vulnerable to her suggestions now that her cheeks had stolen away his focus. Blake hadn't even joined in yet and he was falling like a stone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 12:17 am

"Thank you. Can you help me make sure it's coming off. Just watch it wiggle back and forth and let me know if it's dropping down." The bunny girl requested, revealing more and more of her bare ass as her hips hypnotically swayed and her skirt dropped inch by teasing inch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 12:22 am

"I'd love to, Faraine~" Sieq replied with an eager nod, letting himself stare even deeper into her cute ass now that he knew he had her approval. He carefully analyzed every little motion of her hips to be certain that her skirt was instead dropping. "It's dropping, little by little." Sieq informed her, happy to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 12:27 am

"That's it. Dropping further and further as my hips wiggle back and forth." Faraine said soothingly. "It's so easy to sink further and further until suddenly you just drop." With that last word her skirt completely fell away, revealing her bare cheeks to the horny half-dragon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 12:40 am

Sieq dropped further and further... sinking further and further until he just.... dropped. His jaw and his mind dropped as Faraine lowered her skirt and fully revealed her ass to the adventurer, leaving his mind as horny and total mush. If she wanted to totally hypnotize him, she had done it in spades.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 12:52 am

Faraine continued to sway her hips, keeping Sieq nice and distracted as he sank deeper and deeper. She glanced behind her to make sure he was really under and shivered in delight at the mindless expression on his face. "Good boy. Now come here and give my ass a kiss to thank it for hypnotizing you." She giggled, planning on playing with him a little while he was under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next