Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty
PostSubject: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 7:50 pm

Sieq, unfortunately, was every bit as lost as Yang, thanks to his prior submission to Kelia. Now, it was the blonde's turn to become a loving hypno-slave. Her lilac eyes slightly glossed over as they tracked the pocket watch. She was quickly doing exactly what Kelia suggested, becoming more horny, relaxed, and obedient at a startling rate. Only a few swings passed and she looked nearly as receptive to all of this as Sieq was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:05 pm

"Good girl. Now your friend told me he's had fantasies of being entranced alongside an attractive companion. Have you ever had any fantasies like that?" The bunny girl hypnotist asked, trying to get Yang into the mindset for some group fun.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:07 pm

"I have.... usually with my friend Blake using her ass to send me and a friend into deep, deep trance." Yang answered her honestly, her arousal growing slightly as she thought about some hypnotic booty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:14 pm

"And does anything happen after the two of you are in a deep, deep trance together?" Kelia asked, extending the question to Sieq as well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:16 pm

"She makes us worship her, uses us as her throne...." They each said in unison, but Sieq added an extra detail. "And she sometimes has Yang help her work me over." He explained, both of them in the kind of trance that Kelia was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:31 pm

"Perfect. But it will be even more fun to fall together. When I snap my fingers you will all wake up, but stay open, receptive, and ready to sink again. You will believe that you're a team of adventurers here to defeat me. But as you fight me all your attacks will mysteriously miss, and you'll find your gaze drawn to both my mesmerizing curves, and my hypnotic pocket watch." Kelia said as she took them deeper and deeper. "The first of you to fall will be quick to help me mesmerize your comrades, and then the real fun will begin."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:34 pm

Sieq and Yang both wearily nodded in response, accepting Kelia's words as their commands. They would both be eager to begin, if they could show it on their fully entranced expressions. How fortunate for her that she found a hypno-slut in Sieq, a shy and horny boy, and he introduced her to Yang, a hot and confident blonde who was equally horny and prone to hypnosis. They were both very ready to play the hypnotist's little game with her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:39 pm

"And be sure to occasionally trip up and and get distracted to I can have a few moments alone with one of you." Kelia added, sounding almost as excited as they did. With that she snapped her fingers and got ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:43 pm

With her commands well within their thoughts, Yang and Sieq lifted from their trances and saw the bunny girl magician they were tasked with taking down. It should be easy, with the two of them working together, and Lira was there, too.

"Let's get her, Yang!"

"Yup, I'm on it!" The two brawlers both moved in to take a swing at Kelia, and although they didn't know it, there was no chance that they'd hit her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:53 pm

The brawlers swung, but Lira tried to leap in at the same time, and the three all crashed into each other and feel in a heap in the floor. As they all tried to untangle Kelia dangled her hypnotic watch before their eyes. "You are sinking into trance." She commanded as it swayed. "When I snap my fingers you well tell me what you consider the most attractive feature of each of your companions." She then snapped her fingers. She couldn't sent them into a real trance so quickly, but she hoped that the sudden mental pressure of her rapid induction would cause them to obey without thinking.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 8:57 pm

"Yang's boobs and Lira's stockings!" Said the half-dragon without thinking.

"Lira's boobs and Sieq's cock buried in my cleavage!" Yang responded in kind, and both of them tried to play off what just happened like it never happened before they got back up to their feet. The blonde ran in to attack again right away, but Sieq was a bit distracted by his concern for Lira.

"Are you okay, Ninja girl?" He asked her with an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 9:02 pm

"Yang's boobs and Sieq submitting to my feet." Lira said in unison. As Sieq came to him she accepted his help. "I'm fine. Thank you." She said, giving him a hug. The close embrace prevented him from seeing what was happening to Yang.

Kelia ducked under Yang's swing, getting behind the busty brawler in the process. She swung her watch before Yang's eyes with one hand while squeezing and teasing her boobs with the other. "Shh. Relax, watch my watch, feel my hands gently massaging your breasts and sink into a trance. Every time I squeeze your boobs you feel a pulse of pleasure and all your thoughts leave your head." She purred, working on the busty blonde one on one.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 9:06 pm

Yang squirmed a bit, but it was just so hard for her to resist the swinging watch that stole her gaze and the hand that squeezed her sensitive tits. "B-b-but...." The blonde meekly protested before starting to sink and her struggles began to cease, leaving her moaning and mindless as Kelia massaged her boobs and hypnotized her.

Sieq felt himself tense up from the hug, his heart thumping like a rabbit's feet at Lira affection.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 9:10 pm

Lira bunched up her courage and went in for a gentle kiss. The mission briefly forgotten as her lips met his.

"Good girl." Kelia said, giving Yang's boobs another squeeze. "You have nice boobs. And you find your companions attractive. So why not have some fun and hypnotize them with your boobs. When I snap my fingers you'll be filled with a powerful need to seduce and entrance your allies in whichever way you most enjoy." Kelia commanded, giving Yang one last playful squeeze before snapping her fingers and letting the brawler go.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 9:20 pm

Sieq's eyes went wide as Lira kissed her, and his heart got even faster as they kissed. Was he... wow, he was crushing on her harder than he thought.

"Y-yeah.... you're right..." Yang weakly agreed before the snap brought her back from the trance. She knew she had to fight Kelia, but she also really wanted to see Sieq's and Lira's faces as they stared at her swaying breasts. She was torn, and she eventually took a half-hearted swing at Kelia while posing in a way that also flaunted her chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 9:25 pm

Lira blushed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." She said, averting her gaze. "We should help Yang." She added, suddenly remembering their mission.

"Be careful. The urge will only grow stronger and stronger until it's impossible to resist." Kelia told Yang, pushing the suggestion even deeper as she dodged the swing and blew her attacker a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 9:29 pm

Sieq blushed, too, and he looked back to Yang and the hypnotist, ready to fight.

Urge? What urge? Wait, how did she know? Yang thought to herself in doubt before she turned and looked Sieq in the eyes, and his blushing face made that urge too much to ignore. The blonde smiled at Kelia in response to her blown kiss before she sauntered up to Sieq and Lira, swaying her torso side to side to make her boobs swing to and fro like hypnotic pendulums. The half-dragon was caught staring, but he was trying his best to resist.

"Y-yang... now's not the time...." He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 10:23 pm

Lira ogled Yang's hypnotic tits for a couple seconds, but she managed to gather her will and attack Kelia, only to slip and fall onto the bed. The hypnotist took advantage of the situation to dangle her hypnotic watch before the ninja's eyes. "That was close. You should relax for a second. My watch will help you unwind. So I can't help but notice you have a bit of a crush on your friend." Kelia noted. "Yeah." Lira admitted with an embarrassed blush. "You shouldn't be afraid to tell him. Just take a deep breath and let all your inhibitions fade away." The hypnotist suggested, Lira nodded, taking a breath and becoming more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyFri Jan 27, 2023 10:27 pm

Yang kept swinging her breasts at Sieq, and he really tried to look away from her bouncing cleavage. But, he just couldn't, his lust for her boobs was far more than he could stomach. The half-dragon stared weakly as the blonde helped him sink. "That's it, Sieq~ Watch my perfect tits, let them fill that horny head of yours. Try thinking of them, and only them~ Doesn't that sound fun? Go ahead, I know you want to." She teased him, happy to scratch that itch, that need to hypnotize a horny titslut like Sieq.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:29 am

At Kelia's suggestion Lira got to her feet, sauntered over to Sieq, wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Sieq now had to deal with Yang's hypnotic breasts and the cute bunny girl ninja rubbing up against him. Kelia decided to let them get themselves worked up for a little longer before she made them all her mindless slaves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:34 am

Yang kept putting on a show with her tits for Sieq, helping him sink faster and faster. But, seeing Lira, she seemed to become a bit more aware, and Sieq already WAS before far gone. The blonde remembered what they should be doing, and she turned to Kelia to attack.... only to trip and helplessly fall in her direction as if she was craving some more personal attention.

Sieq stood there in a trance, letting Lira shower him with affection while the sight of Yang's tits filled his mind. He was already prepared for Kelia's finisher.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:42 am

Lira continued to lovingly embrace Sieq. Even going so far as to rub her thigh against his crotch.

Seeing Yang trip Kelia decided to go straight for the jugular. She turned around and thrust out her hips. Letting her rear sway hypnotically before the busty blonde's eyes. A perfect hypnotic focus to draw in the ass loving huntress. "Is something the matter? You can tell me. You trust me after all. Trusting me more and more as you watch my hips sway." The hypnotist whispered, drawing Yang into her web of hypnotic seduction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:49 am

Sieq reciprocated her affections, losing himself in the simple and warm pleasure.

Yang looked up and was instantly drawn in by Kelia's booty, her mouth watering as she lovingly stared at her ass. "I can trust you..." She repeated and believed, and yet, she didn't feel like there was anything that was the matter. How could there be anything wrong? She got to stare at and sink for some super sexy ass. Yang was like a moth to the flame, and she was already stuck in the web and ready to get preyed on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:52 am

"Why'd you stop hypnotizing your friend? You two seemed to be having so much fun. Maybe it's because you were craving to be come my seat? Don't worry. Just keep staring at my rear and sinking deeper. I'll make you my hypnotized ass slave any time you want." Kelia promised, as her swaying rear came closer and closer to the downed huntress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 12:55 am

Yang was wondering why she stopped.... but Kelia had it right. She wanted to be her seat, stare at her ass, be her slave. It was fun bullying Sieq, she'd get back to that soon, but this was also amazing, she needed this. "Please make me your hypnotized ass slave~" Yang begged her, staying still and on the ground so Kelia could easily have her way with her. She couldn't wait to get some more of those hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next