Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:05 pm

The Owner took the ledger in her hands. Now that he was in the room Sieq spotted something on the cabinet behind her. In a glass container there stood a large, glowing pink crystal. Just being near it was making Sieq's cheeks flush and causing him to think about every midara who had ever shown him a good time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:12 pm

Sieq was feeling woozy, and there were tons of Midara who had shown him a good time. The first ones to come to his head were Lady Auphemia and the Empress Bunny Girl, and he pitched a tent in his pants before he stepped away to try and diminish the effects. "Wh-what is that, ma'am?" He asked the Owner.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:21 pm

"That." The owner said with a weary sigh. "Is the source of all this trouble. A large crystal of pure love magic. In the wrong hands this thing could do a lot of damage." She explained.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 10:24 pm

"And, this is what they are after, then? You're doing good to protect it. Listen, the person who tried to buy your ledger was a butler. He wouldn't tell us who he worked for, but he came from outside the city, and yet came the very same night that Orsen's men sent for him. My friend tailed him after we let him go, hoping he'd lead her to more concrete information. We plan to meet later tonight, and I can return to you tomorrow with that information." Sieq gave her his report, focusing on the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:09 pm

The owner nodded somberly. "Well done. I can see why Auphemia recommended you." She said, beginning to rummage around in her desk. The mysterious woman pulled out an orb made of dull blue glass and offered it to the half dragon. "Take this. It will allow me to monitor your location, that way when you confront whoever is responsible for this I can come and assist you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:41 pm

"C-confront? I'm going to confront them?" Sieq asked as he accepted the orb and placed it into his belongings. "Well, if they're trying to take a dangerous artifact of love magic for themselves, they can't exactly be left alone...." He sighed and then resolved himself. "Alright, er... I hope you won't judge me.. too much for some of the places you might see me in with this thing. And, I'll warn you now, if you see me in jail... that's a bunny cop who really wants to do kinky stuff to me."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:48 pm

The arena owner's usually solemn expression changed into a bemused smile. She placed a hand on the orb, it's dull blue coloration turning clear. "I've turned it off for now. To turn it back on hold it in both hands and focus." She said, freeing Sieq from the risk of embarrassment, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 6:03 pm

Sieq chuckled at that and blushed. "Thank you for your understanding, ma'am. Is there anything else I should know, or should we wait until I talk with my friend and learn what she found out to come back and discuss?" He asked the Owner, trying not to look at her directly. Out of both embarrassment and to avoid being distracted by her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 10:42 pm

"If you think you can reach whoever is responsible then returning here might not be necessary." She told him. "Thanks again for all your help." The longer Sieq stayed the lore horny and easily distracted he became.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 10:46 pm

"Right... so you want me to go over there, with the orb, and summon you. Bad news, that butler knows my face, so if I just walk up to the front door.... I'll figure it out." Sieq said before he looked to the owner's face, and then froze up a bit again, becoming less and less able to avert his gaze from her lips. "Er... since I've seen your face,... may I learn your name, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 10:59 pm

The Arena owner smiled. "You may call me Ymith." She said sweetly. The mysterious woman suddenly leaned down to give him a playful peck on the lips. The feeling of her smooth lips brushing against his made Sieq weak at the knees as the desire he felt towards her swelled.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:06 pm

Sieq gasped from the single peck, his knees wobbling as he struggled to stay standing. And yet, he couldn't even think to look away from her. "Ymith~..." He repeated in a daze before he shook himself awake. "Er... I should go... meet up with my friend. T-talk to you later, Lady Ymith." He said before making a break for the door.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:16 pm

"I look forward to it." The soft-spoken beauty said with a slight smile. Every time she spoke Sieq felt his heart skip a beat. He was soon out of there and back in the storage room, giving him a chance to recover from her breathtaking charms.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:18 pm

Sieq had to catch his breath, he couldn't tell whether it was the crystal or her... but both at once was too much. Just one more show of affection and he'd have melted for her like ice in the desert. That.... wouldn't be a bad thing, but he did promise Blake that they'd meet up. As soon as Sieq had his heart under control again, he made tracks for the inn.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:21 pm

(Encounter -roll 21- Fail)

Yang made it back to Yang and Blake's in without incident. He knocked on the door to find Yang already there but Blake wasn't back yet. "Hi Sieq. You and Blake finish what you were doing?" The busty brawler asked him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:25 pm

"We did, although Blake's doing a little reconnaissance for me. She told me to meet her back here, as she wanted to do it without me. She's way stealthier than me." Sieq told Yang, a small bit of worry festering in him. Hopefully Blake wasn't in trouble for his sake.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:35 pm

"She is real sneaky." Yang agreed with him. "So.. Wanna have some fun while we wait?" She asked, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:39 pm

Sieq gulped at Yang's open and blatant suggestion, but it wasn't a bad one. They could just pass the time until Blake came back. She'd probably be fine. "D-did you have something in mind, Yang?" Sieq asked her as he stepped closer. "Or... maybe we could just makeout, or I can grope those tits a little."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 pm

"I was thinking you could worship my girls. But a make out also sounds fun." The busty blonde casually replied as she puckered her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:48 pm

Her puckered lips broke the tie between his two choices, and Sieq moved in to put his arms around Yang's waist. "As great as your boobs are, your feet and blown kiss blew my mind back at the restaurant." He admitted to her before bringing his lips to her for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:52 pm

"That was a lot of fun." Yang chuckled before pulling him into a ravenous kiss. Her lips hungrily devouring his own as she immediately took control of the makeout.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:56 pm

"Mmm... wouldn't mind seeing more of romantic Yang sometime... teasing like that makes me want to give myself to you." Sieq said while he still could, but from the way he trembled and pushed himself into Yang, she could tell he adored this approach as well. His hands ran up the sides of her hot body, going up to her tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 11:59 pm

"I can melt you in all kinds of ways cutie." Yang chuckled as he squeezed her tits. They hadn't made out long before Blake opened the door. "Hoy boy. That place has some serious security." She said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 12:05 am

"Mmmpph.. o-oh, Bla-mmph.." Sieq tried to greet Blake, but Yang's lips were taking him over. At least she was okay, but hearing about security wasn't the best news.... no, he couldn't think about that right now. He moaned into Yang's kiss and lovingly squeezed her tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 9:08 pm

Blake ignored the two's eager make out for now. "I couldn't get too close on account of all the guards, but I can tell you which mansion he ran off to." She told Sieq. Although it was hard for the half dragon to parse her words as his hands were sinking into Yang's impossibly soft bosom and her endless, heart stopping pinned him to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next