Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:18 pm

A shiver went up the office lady's spine as Sieq submissively worshiped her heels. It felt good to have a needy pervert obeying her every desire. She let him worship her commanding footwear a while longer, soon Sieq would be rewarded for his submission.

"I want to try seducing girls with my lips some more. I want to try it on you first." Cema repeated. It wasn't clear how much of it was Blake's kind words and how much of it was the catgirl's light hypnosis but Cema was suddenly feeling much more confident in herself and her abilities. Her new found confidence helping her temporarily adopt the assertive, seductive mindset she'd always so admired in her romance novels. Her kissy seduction began, unsurprisingly, with a fresh layer of lipstick. The busty nerd pouted, puckered, and smacked her perfect lips as she applied later after layer of dark red lipstick. Each layer heightening their allure. "Hey there cutie. Do you like my lips?" She chucked, batting her eyelashes at Blake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:26 pm

In Sieq's mind, the submission was already its own reward, it was a privilege to be allowed to lick and kiss the office lady's high heels. The outfit she was wearing enticed him so much, flooded him with so many fantasies he could hardly think straight about anything but his mistress.

Blake smiled warmly and felt like that was enough hypnotic encouragement for Cema, glad that this friendly and pretty girl could have the confidence to match her self. Even beyond her surface-level charms, Blake could tell she was sweet and kind and earnest. She had no doubt that she'd find a partner easily. But then.... Cema started showing that confidence to Blake.

The catgirl knew she was asking for it, but..... those lips plus a confident, alluring charm were too powerful for mere mortals. Blake was already gawking hard at Cema's lips as she put on the show, every little display of her soft, sensual lips and layer of dark red lipstick left the Huntress more and more bewitched. The seduction was as subtle as a sledgehammer, but also about as hard-hitting. "I love your lips. I've been staring at them ever since I noticed you." Blake replied, role-playing a little like they've just met for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:43 pm

The office lady didn't make her move just yet. She wanted to make sure that Sieq was aching for release. And she had just the kinky way of finishing him off.

"You've been staring? How naughty." Cema giggled with another smack of her lips. "If you're not careful my sexy kissers might just decide punish you." She said. The alluring bookworm blew kiss after kiss at Blake. Each one making the huntress weak at the knees.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:51 pm

Sieq worshipped and devoted himself like a good heelslave, every long, languid lick along her heels arousing him further and further. His cock gradually recovered from the previous orgasm and then hardened once more, little by little returning to the same state it was in before the office lady asserted her dominance and issued her command.

Blake's heart beat like never before, getting the chills as Cema hit just the right notes for her as if she was reading her mind! Or as if the lecturer told her exactly what the Huntress liked. As chilling as it was, it did little to mitigate the blazing desire that surged through the catgirl. She was speechless, too infatuated with Cema's perfect lips to do anything but stare and feel the lust flood her body. She certainly looked like a naughty kitty who couldn't stop staring.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 3:10 pm

"Good boy." Sieq heard his mistress's voice purr. "You may stop now heel slave, I have a little surprise for you." She said directing him to take a seat.

"Look at you. Smack So completely helpless before my lips. Smack I'm feeling generous. Smack Get on your knees and beg for a kiss Smack and I might just indulge you. Smack" Celma cooed, each blown kiss and smack of her lips making Blake's arousal spike.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 3:16 pm

"Y-yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Sieq answered, quivering with anticipation and desire as he sat down. His fantasies ran more wild than ever, picturing the things that the office lady could do to him.

'Oh my goodness, think I created a monster.... fuck, I'm already getting on my knees.' Blake thought to herself as her body visibly shuddered with need with every smack and kiss from those perfect lips, her eyes and mind completely lost in their seductive curves and bewitching color. The Huntress fell to her knees and looked up at Cema, the devastating and irresistible Kissy Temptress. "Please kiss me, I need a kiss from your perfect lips." Blake begged her, falling at her mercy faster than she ever expected.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 4:02 pm

Once Sieq was seated the office lady loosened the straps on her high heels again. Letting them dangle from her foot as she sat down across from him, lifted one tantalizing foot, and slid it down against his crotch so that his hard on was trapped between her foot and her domineering heel. Squeezing his length between the two in what was possibly the kinkiest footjob he's ever received.

Cema's smile turned sadistic. "As you wish." She teased, pulling Blake to her feet and directly into a deep, mind melting kiss. Her perfect lips taking control as her deep red lipstick flooded the catgirl with pleasure. "Good kitty." Cema purred as her tongue slipped into the huntress's mouth and skillfully got to work.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 4:09 pm

Sieq gulped as he saw his mistress loosening the straps of her heels, staying perfectly still despite all of the anticipation he was filled with. His fully erect cock was just waiting for her attention, and when he finally got it in the form of a heel and footjob, his entire body spasmed with kinky pleasure and his hips jumped to thrust his cock between her shoe and her sole. "Fffuuuhh..." He pitifully moaned as his fetishes were indulged more and more.

Blake allowed Cema to lift her up and have her way, her will was too thoroughly melted to resist her whims. Their lips met again and this kiss was a whole new realm of pleasure. While the last kiss was emotional and amorous, this one was domineering and erotic to the extreme, aided further by those seductive lips and the infatuating lipstick. Blake mewled and moaned more for Cema, leaning into her and allowing her lips and tongue to dominate her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:38 pm

The office lady's turned sadistic as she gave Sieq's cock a squeeze between her foot and her footwear. The sensation of stocking-clad feet and smooth heels hitting him all at once. And just when it seemed like he couldn't take it anymore she began to rub her foot and heel up and down his length in a gradual wave of hellish pleasure.

Cema placed a finger on Blake's chin and directed her gaze upward so she could look into the cat girl's lovestruck eyes. "Who's my adorable kiss kitty?" She cooed after breaking the kiss. The soft lipped seductress gave Blake but a moment to breath before shivering her face in a fresh round of smooches and lipstick prints. Now more confident and domineering then before each print showed her ownership over the kiss addicted huntress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:50 pm

Sieq gasped in pure and torturous pleasure as he kept bucking his hips and thrusting between her smooth sole and sexy high heel. The sensation was perfectly undeniable, and a series of squeezes and rubs was all it took to wipe Sieq's mind and leave him in orgasm. All of the tension and lust he had been building up from watching her tease him with her shoes spilling out all at once as he came for her lewd footjob.

Blake purred and nuzzled a bit into Cema's finger, smiling weakly and lustfully at her mistress. "I'm your adorable kiss kitty~" She confirmed before the barrage of smooches came, leaving Blake paralyzed with satisfaction as every kiss mark left on her face made her a bigger horny, kiss-addicted mess.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:08 pm

"Devote yourself fully to my heels." The office lady ordered as his seed dirtied her shoes and she continued to subject him to the powerful pleasure of her kinky footjob.

Cema only stopped once Blake was completely broken by her lips. "Good kitty. Now let's find more cute girls to kiss." The bookworm giggled, taking her kiss kitty by the hand and heading off in search of more cuties to seduce. The huntress had opened her eyes to a whole new world, and she was going to explore it to the fullest.

The two of them were now completely devoted to their respective mistress. With Sieq delegated to worshiping his mistress's heels as she relaxed and read while Blake helped the kissy seductress she'd created to find and seduce more sexy office ladies and cute bookworms.

(Would you like to RP an instance of Blake helping Cema seduce one or more library goers? If not I'll likely be winding this section down.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:13 pm

(I think we can wind it down)

The two players of the game had submitted in complete fashion, with Sieq getting milked by the intensely perverse footjob, unable to contain his orgasms for more than a minute or two before the next one came, and then worshipping those same heels once he was wrung dry. And, Blake was a slave to Cema's lips, the lipstick marking her face branding her as a horny kiss kitty. With her hypnotic wiles, she'd help Cema claim many more 'victims', although with lips like hers, she likely didn't need much help.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:19 pm

The two spent what felt like a blissful eternity in this indulgent haze. They were ultimately knocked out of their stupor by the tolling of the clock, reminding them that it was time to go meet up with Faraine.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:26 pm

Sieq shook his head and felt like the sight of any office lady or set of high heels could render him helpless, but he had to get going. "Let's go meet our bunny friend, Blake." He told to his date, pulling himself away from Booby Blaster before he was pulled back in. Luckily, he had just enough mind in him to remember where she worked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:32 pm

The cat fanus was similarly lust dazed. She was leaving the game with an increased fixation on sexy lips and an increased openness to letting herself be hypnotized. Thankfully the two had the whole walk back to the makeup and jewelry store to get their heads on straight. Faraine was waiting for them outside. "Hi guys." She said, giving them a friendly wave. Sieq's gaze was drawn to her pencil skirt, long stockings and high heels. Meanwhile Blake found the bunny girl's cute pendant and full pouty lips more alluring then before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:40 pm

Sieq gulped, wondering if Faraine had any idea just how much he already wanted her to have her way with him. He had his head on straight but he could feel it wanting to come undone again, and he wasn't even aware of how Blake had her own needy urges that Faraine could sate for her too. "Hey, Faraine. Are you ready to go?" Sieq asked the cute bunny girl, hoping he'd last longer against her than he expected to.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4606-sieq-s-adventure-to-the-arena-city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40