Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:30 pm

Sieq nodded in reply to the woman sweeping him off his feet, his eyes already gluing to her chest. "Y-yes, please, ma'am! I want to show you how much I appreciate how sexy you are." He said, almost as if he was begging her for the chance to be her horny slave.

Blake froze up a bit as Cema's lips came closer, every horny fiber of her being telling her to kiss those lips this very instant! "I think they're perfect.... I... can't stop staring at them. Dreaming about a kiss from them." She admitted, wary about closing the gap and sealing the kiss, but far too curious and enticed to pull away. If Cema kept being this shy, though, Blake would have to take matters into her own hands.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:37 pm

The officer worker pulled down her top, letting her prodigious breasts bounce free and giving Sieq an eye full of their naked beauty. She bounced and swirled them in her hands. Offering Sieq some more time between them.

The brunette, overcome with joy, gave Blake a sudden peck on the lips. Cema's lips felt even better then Blake imagined. They were perfectly soft, smooth and sensual with just the right amount of lipstick. The huntress knew that a full on kiss from those lips would make anyone melt. Once their lips parted Cema hurriedly pulled away. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." She blurted out in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:41 pm

Sieq's jaw dropped as the office lady's breasts dropped out of her top, momentarily stunned by her flashing him as the display brought his arousal back in full force. Then, he nearly collapsed forward as he stuffed his face into her tits, humming gleefully into them.

Blake's ears perked up and then lazily flopped once Cema finally kissed her, and she got goosebumps up and down her body at finally knowing for sure that those lips felt as good as they looked. The catgirl blushed beet red, felt her mind fog up pink, and had a lewd, distant, almost vacant expression as even the gentle peck mesmerized her. "Don't be.... I was hoping you would kiss me... that felt great~" She replied with a blissful sigh, already dreaming of a fantasy where Cema covered her entire face in kisses.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:49 pm

The office worker gleefully giggled as her tits enveloped Sieq's head. She ground her hips against his in slow, teasing circles as the half-dragon was given free range to experience every inch of her breasts.

"W-won't your partner mind?" Cema asked, her own blush deepening. She wanted to kiss the sexy cat fanus again, but didn't want to threaten the heartwarming relationship Blake had described.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:53 pm

Sieq moaned in rapture, grinding his hips against the office lady to match her rhythm and indulge further. He smooched her breasts and licked her nipples just like he did with the cop, a slave to his rampant lust. Feeling her skirt rubbing on him made Sieq achingly horny.

Blake chuckled, getting a bit more lucid at that question. "I promise it'll be alright. I'll end up crawling back to her eventually, or she'll come find me and drag me back. We're a bit open when it comes to that. So... you have my permission to kiss me as if you're trying to get me to be your partner. Maybe it could be... practice for when you find your special someone." She assured Cema while also trying to get her to smooch her senseless.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 12:12 am

The office lady teasingly giggled as she easily overwhelmed Sieq her mind melting tits felt absolutely divine against his lips and tongue. His dutiful worship drawing a lustful moan from the woman dominating him as she began to grind her hips against him harder and faster.

Cema couldn't resist the opportunity. The pent up desires she'd so far only expressed by devouring romance novels spilled out of her in the form of an endless stream of kisses. First came the ones to Blake's lips, then the ones to her cheeks, then the ones to her nose. Each kiss was stronger and more arousing then the last as Cema covered her face in little lipstick prints.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 12:21 am

Sieq shuddered from the Overload of stimulation hitting his every sense. His cock was already primed to blow again, her thick hips and full breasts fully dominating the incredibly and aggressively submissive pervert. He kept his own grinding and worship up as much as he could, ready and willing to cum for her soon.

Blake didn't expect Cema to be so.... earnest with her affections. But, it was exactly what she was hoping for. Every smooch and lipstick mark made Blake mewl and moan, shivering with pure elation as the shower of affection melted her like snow under a radiant sunny morning. She rubbed her legs together, already feeling herself get wet as Cema's perfect lips took her to heaven. Blake wanted the kisses to never end.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 12:42 am

The office lady's smothering and grinding intensified. She seemed determined to milk a huge load out of Sieq. She rubbed her whole body against him to stimulate the half-dagon everywhere at once.

Cema didn't slow down. Her expression one of radiant joy as she kissed and kissed and kissed. Even this slight taste of the story book romance she'd always dreamed of was enough to send her into a smooching frenzy. And seeing the sexy catgirl she was kissing moan and mewl and melt drove her to shower Blake in even more affection. At this rate it would soon be impossible to see the huntress's skin under all the lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 12:49 am

Every place where Sieq could feel the office lady's curves and clothes pressed against him trembled with pure desire, and eventually it all came rushing out in the form of an intense climax. The half-dragon spurted out even more seed than last time, and before they could continue, he frantically got out of his clothes. "I want it to feel even better..." He moaned, still raring to go for more.

Blake was overcome by Cema's unbridled enthusiasm, helpless to withstand her affectionate kisses, which when backed by her erotic and sensual lips, were enough to set the Huntress's lust ablaze. She accepted every last smooch Cema had for her, letting the cute girl and her perfect lips completely dominate her. Blake's fair and flawless skin was thoroughly stamped in lipstick marks, and that just made it even better, her skin tingling with pleasure even between the kisses. She had hearts in her eyes as the exchange bordered between romantic and outright indulgent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 12:54 am

The seductive office worker nodded approvingly as Sieq undressed. "And feel better it shall." She promised. As she spoke she loosened the straps on her high heels just slightly.

Cema finished the miss barrage with one big final smooch right on the lips. She held the kiss in a long, indulgent make out. She poured into it all her desire and her thankfulness towards Blake for helping her finally experience this. On the huntress's side it was a kiss to make anyone melt especially a lover of romantic liplocks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:00 am

Sieq openly ogled her heels, his cock already hardening once more as he stared at her feet and fantasized about what she'd do to him next. The ravenous footslut would likely succumb to any teasing she tried with her heels and feet, eager and willing to submit to them.

Blake moaned in pure ecstasy into Cema's lips as their lips crashed together for the final kiss. Feeling Cema's emotions pour into their makeout session, the catgirl tried to reciprocate that intent... which only culminated in her showing boundless submission and lust as Cema's superior lips took full control. It felt like Cema's lipstick would mark her very mind at this rate, especially as Blake rode the edge of an orgasm which threatened to release with every second they spent wrapped up in this amorous, lustful smooch.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:03 am

The office worker noticed the hungry way Sieq was staring at her heels. "Oh? Do I not even need to take my shoes off to make a needy footslut of you? She teased, sitting down, holding up a foot and letting her sexy high heels dangle before his eyes.

And just when it seemed like Blake might ride it out Cema slipped in her tongue. One last bit of teasing to push the cat fanus over the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:11 am

Sieq gulped and blurted out the truth. "No, you don't! Your shoes are so sexy, just looking at your high heels makes me want to be a footslut. I even fantasized about staring at the heels of office ladies as they walk, listening to the clicks with every step." He confessed to her, so she'd know exactly how much he wanted this. His eyes were glued to her shoes the entire time.

Blake was so enveloped in the romantic kiss that she never expected to get any tongue from Cema. So, when she had to deal with that in addition to her sinfully soft lips, the catgirl's eyes went wide, before closing again right away as orgasm struck like lightning. Blake swayed unsteadily as her afterglow took hold, a part of her wishing Yang had lips like that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:16 am

This was too good of a teasing opportunity to pass up. The office lady slipped her heel back on, taking the opportunity to seductively stride around the room, her feet on display as her heels clicked against the ground. Was Sieq a big enough pervert to get turned on by this? Only one way to find out.

Cema gasped and caught her breath as she finally broke the seemingly never ending kiss. "Thank you. That felt amazing." She sighed with a dreamy look in her eye. The shy brunette had finally experienced one of her greatest fantasies and she couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:23 am

Sieq absolutely was, he was telling the office lady the full truth. He couldn't bring his eyes away from her feet and heels as she walked, and the sounds of her steps echoed in his ears almost like a hypnotic induction. His member twitched with every other step, utterly bewitched by her high heels as she fulfilled a fantasy that the lecturer helped him dream of.

Blake had to do the same, panting for air after that kiss took all of her breath away and then some. "You took the words right out of my mouth." She replied, still able to be the slightest bit smooth as she just experienced one of her own fantasies. Getting kissed into absolute oblivion by a set of perfect lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:35 am

"You love watching an office ladies sexy heels. You just can't bring yourself to look away." The seductress purred as she strutted her stuff. Giving Sieq plenty of high heeled eye candy.

The brunette beauty gradually returned to reality, blushing a little as she realized what she had done. Despite her shyness she couldn't bring herself to regret it. With all these newly awakened feelings coursing though here she couldn't help but check Blake out, shyly ogling the huntress as she tried to still her rapidly beating heart.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:40 am

Sieq was practically drooling for her heels as he nodded to her words, starting to really fall into a trance now as everything but those sexy heels faded from his thoughts. He was visibly aroused just from staring, she hadn't even touched him yet.

Blake settled down, too, watching Cema's reaction... and cracking a bit of a devious smile. She recognized that look, that want in the brunette's eyes. Looks like she'd have the chance to return the favor... and she forgot that she was still painted in lipstick. "What's the matter, Cema, didn't you enjoy that? Getting to kiss me like that?" Blake asked suggestively, using a single finger to draw the cute woman's eyes to her own.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:46 am

"Seeing my sexy heels makes you ache to obey me. Each clack of my heels sending you into a lustful daze. Until a single stomp and spoken command is all that's needed to push you over the edge." The office lady seductively whispers, casting a sexy high heel spell on the aroused half-dragon, a spell that grew stronger with each step she took. Each time her heels hit the ground it sent a pulse of pleasure right up Sieq's spine.

"Yes. I loved it." Cema admitted, becoming enraptured by Blake's pretty yellow eyes and alluring confidence. The busty brunette instinctively puckered her lips at just the thought of kissing Blake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:52 am

Sieq was enthralled with the office lady's heels as her hypnotic commands took his lustful fantasies to new heights. "Seeing your heels makes me ache to obey... each clack sends me into a daze...." He weakly repeated as she had him practically begging for her spell. He wanted so badly to be an even bigger slut for high heels, and he reached a point where every single step made his body shudder and his cock twitch and leak. Sieq was at the mercy of her sexy shoes.

Blake nearly discarded her initiative just to taste those lips again, just seeing them pucker made Blake want to relive that deluge of kisses. But, she held on and laid on the charm. "Of course you did. You love kissing pretty girls. Stare into my eyes... and remember how you felt while you smooched my senses away." She said, planning on doing Cema a little favor.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:59 am

The office lady walked around a bit longer, letting Sieq get completely lost in his list for her heels before pulling out all the stops. She twirled around and slammed her foot on the table, her sexy heels now so tantalizing close that Sieq could almost taste them. "Cum. Cum for my heels." She commanded, demanding he submit fully to her domineering footwear.

"I love kissing pretty girls." Cema agreed as she looked deep into Blake's beautiful, soothing eyes. She remembered how good it had felt to act on her desires to finally assert herself with kiss after kiss after kiss. She remembered the shiver that went up her spine each time Blake mewled submissively and her eyes silently begged for more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:05 am

Sieq's eyes ate up every second of the lewd feast that his mistress presented to him, and he was helplessly entranced with an all-consuming lust for high heels before the office lady showed him the finale. Her domineering stomp and command made him gasp and burst into orgasm without any contact, and yet he still spilled a huge load of cum onto the floor, even more than last time thanks to the intense teasing and set up. His mind melted by footlust and a deep fetish for high heels, Sieq leaned forward and licked the office lady's shoes on instinct.

Blake smiled as she could see Cema start to fall for her little plan. By the time she was done, she'd be more than happy to kiss someone into submission, which she could use to help her further explore and put herself out there. "There's nothing wrong with kissing someone when they want to taste your perfect lips. And, they are perfect. You'll find that it's so easy to tease someone and catch them staring at your lips, and you'll get them more than happy to beg for a kiss if you give them a little encouragement." She instructed, helping the shy brunette have the confidence to use her blessed lips to their fullest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:12 am

The office lady nodded approvingly as he licked her heels. "Good heelslave." She praised as Sieq got to rub his tongue along every irresistibly curve of her mesmerizing heels.

"There's nothing wrong with kissing someone when the want to taste my lips." Cema repeated, absorbing the first idea easily enough. It was the next one that she has trouble with. "Really? They're perfect?" She asked as she held Blake's alluring gaze. The bookworm had never thought of herself as attractive, much less irresistible. It proved difficult to accept at first, but the longer she stared into the calming pools of the huntress's eyes the easier and easier it became to accept Balk's words as the truth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:17 am

Sieq whimpered happily as he kept licking those heels like a good heelslave, the praise from his mistress making him tremble with need. It felt so good to be ruled over by her sexy shoes nearly on their own.

Blake kept smiling at Cema, batting her eyelashes a little at her as she held eye contact. "I think they are, at least~ You're a beautiful young woman. You're very charming, especially with the way you pout and pucker your lips. You infatuated me with your lips, and mesmerized me with just one peck. That felt good, didn't it? Don't you want to try that on other pretty girls, too?" She asked, hoping that these would be Cema's own desires and not just ones given to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:23 am

"Don't stop. My heels demand it." The office lady commanded. Placing a hand on the back of Sieq's head to insure he's keep licking her footware. Although it would be easy for him to go up a little higher and give her stocking clad feet a taste.

"It did feel good. I want to try that on other pretty girls." Cema agree. A blush colored her face as Blake's compliments got through to her. The bookworms confidence was gradually increasing as she came to have an increased appreciation for the allure of her own lips. "I want to try that on other pretty girls." She repeated with more confidence than before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 2:28 am

Sieq obeyed his mistress and kept licking and even kissing her heels. Her shoes demanded his worship, and he didn't dream of diverting to her stocking-clad feet. He was a heelslave and he'd live up to it as long as his mistress wanted it.

"I'm glad you do. It's fun to experiment with your urges and desires. To explore them, especially with a partner. Yang and I gave each other fetishes for each other's bodies, and I have a feeling your lips might get a few people hooked on a lipstick fetish." Blake continued, almost having a casual conversation with Cema despite the hypnotic edge to her voice. "You want to try seducing girls with your lips some more.... and you want to try it on me first, don't you?" The catgirl asked, willing to be Cema's first 'victim'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next