Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm

"There's a good kitty." The lecture purred, running a hand through Blake's hair as she helped the car fanus nuzzle deeper between her boobs. The hypnotist's massive mammaries soon completely enveloped Blake's head, squishing and massaging her from all angles. "I can tell you're a skilled hypnotist by the way your friend sank so quickly for me. But you should be willing to receive as well as to give, unafraid to let yourself fall into trance when it's safe and appropriate to do so. Are you comfortable experimenting some more with being hypnotized?" She asked, Blake's safety and comfort her primary concern as she helped the huntress get comfy between her girls.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 5:59 pm

The boobs engulfing Blake's head were like a metaphor for the trance her mind was stuck in. And, the way she sweetly snuggled into those tits was a metaphor for how willing and happy she was to sink into this. She spoke freely and honestly with the lecturer, knowing she was safe like this. "I think he was weak to hypnosis before I met him... but I know I can make him melt like butter if I tried. Still... I am comfortable with experimenting more. This feels... nice... I can tell why Yang is into this so much." She replied, her face never leaving the hypnotist's bosom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:09 pm

"Good. I want you to give yourself permission to be hypnotized. To really enjoy the feeling of trance without worry, guilt or restraint. Can you do that for me dear?" The hypnotist asked as she rocked the happy huntress deeper into the depths of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:14 pm

Blake nodded in agreement, the nod also rubbing her face even more into the endless expanse of breasts. "Mmmmppph~ So nice and warm... yes, ma'am... I'll give myself permission to be hypnotized. I'll enjoy the feeling of trance without reservation." She agreed, finding nothing wrong with the suggestion in the slightest. She was doing it right now, after all, and everything felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:47 pm

"That's wonderful now feel free to enjoy this trance for as long as you like. Waking up at whatever pace is most comfortable for you. Remembering what we discussed and how good it felt with perfect clarity." The hypnotist concluded. With how good the lecturer's boobs felt this deep in trance Blake might be tempted to stay awhile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 6:56 pm

Blake allowed herself to enjoy for a good, long while, that was what the lecturer wanted, right? Her loving purrs and affectionate nuzzles continued for every second she spent resting on her pillows, and she even gave them a few kisses. It was clear the catgirl loved being smothered in breasts, taking to it as naturally as could be. At this rate, she and Sieq would likely awake at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 7:52 pm

The lecturer let herself enjoy the affectionate catgirl's loving worship. It was one of the perks of putting cuties like her into an erotic trance after all. Once Blake and Sieq were fully awake she gradually released the huntress from her bosom. "How was it?" She asked the cat fanus giving her a chance to respond now that she was awake.

(For the rest of the adventure attempts to hypnotize Blake roll with advantage as she has become more comfortable with the experience of falling into trance. This weakness is negated if Blake believes herself or her friends to be in danger.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 8:09 pm

Blake's ears perked up and flicked happily as she awoke, feeling refreshed and joyous thanks to the lecturer. "It was great. Thank you very much. If only Yang was smooth enough to hypnotize me like that." She replied to her with a soft and warm smile. She stood up straight along with Sieq and nodded to him.

"Thank you for everything, ma'am. I think... we probably should get going. Do you want to take the lead, Blake, or should I?" Sieq asked the cat Faunus as he regained his awareness.

(You can take control of Blake back if you like, or I can keep playing her, I'm cool with either)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:06 pm

(Whichever you prefer. I feel it depends on wether you'd prefer the focus to be on Sieq, or on the both of them.)

"You two have fun." The lecturer said, leaving the two to continue exploring the library. The library chock-full of busty hypnotic office ladies that they were now both extra weak against.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:24 pm

(I think it's only fair if they both have some fun)

They both nodded and waved to the lecturer before going back to the library. "So, um... what were we doing here again?" Sieq asked, having a bit of trouble remembering things beyond the busty cop and hypnotist he fell for.

"We were in the reading area, and I couldn't even finish the chapter of the romance novel I was reading before you got scooped up. Still, let's see if we can find any other paths here." Blake replied in a whisper as they walked the aisles, their heads on swivels.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:33 pm

(Encounter -roll 38- Success)

Seiq's head being on a swivel meant that he wasn't looking straight ahead. As he rounded the corner he ran face first into the pillowy bosom of a passing office lady. In her surprise she took one more step forward, her stocking clad thigh briefly brushing against his crotch before pulling away. "I'm so sorry. Can I help you?" She politely offered with Sieq still stuck between her tits. Blake meanwhile noticed another curvy formally dressed woman with her nose deep in a book.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:38 pm

Sieq froze up the instant the office lady bumped into him. The faceful of big tits left him dizzy and dazed and confused, and the thigh against his crotch left him more than a little aroused. With a bulge already beginning to show in his pants... his mind started to fill with fantasies of all the ways he wanted this beautiful woman to 'help' him. "Mmm.... I-I'm sorry for bumping into you, ma'am." He apologized to her, minding his manners.... although he was still stuck in her cleavage for the moment.

Blake, on the other hand, had her curiosity piqued by the woman and her reading. Trying to be a little subtle, she attempted to walk closer to the lady and see what she was reading, made read a page or two over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:46 pm

(Stealth -roll 2- Success)

"No need to apologize. I should have been watching where I was going. Although I must admit I don't mind bumping into someone as cute as you." The office lady said with a flirtatious giggle. Her tinkling laughter caused her enormous boobs to bounce lightly against Sieq's face.

Blake got behind the reading woman and found her to be reading a romance novel set at a beach resort. The story followed two women who, while initial drawn to each other by the mutual allure of their curvy, bikini clad forms, found themselves becoming fast friends, and eventually something more. The deepening of their relationship did little to stop then from enjoying each other's bodies. The closeness of their friendship despite the clashing of their personalities reminded Blake a bit of her and Yang.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 9:53 pm

Sieq trembled as her boobs bounced on his face, knowing that if this kept up he'd be even more at her mercy. His mind ran wild with images of her continuing to tease him like this, whether it was on purpose or not. "Y-you think I'm cute? W-well... if I'm cute you're absolutely gorgeous." He replied, unable to hide how sexy he thought office ladies were, his bulge twitching just thinking about her.

Blake took a moment to think about her and Yang's relationship. It certainly didn't start with any kind of attraction... in fact, it wasn't until much, much later that they started to realize that spark they had. What drew them together was just... them being together through thick and thin. Still, she couldn't exactly complain about how their relationship has progressed, now could she? Between those thoughts and the story itself, Blake was fully engrossed in the reading, perhaps forgetting some of her awareness of other things.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 10:01 pm

"Oh thank you young man. May I have your name?" The office lady asked. As she spoke she began to lead Sieq away, his face still deep inside her cleavage, to a more private part of the library.

A passing librarian spotted Blake and her unwitting reading partner. "You can always just check out a second copy." She teased as she passed. The sound caused the avid reader to look up and spot Blake. She turned out to be a long haired brunette with glasses, freckles and full, cute lips. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." She said with a blush. As she spoke she self-consciously closed the book.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 10:10 pm

"My name is Sieq, ma'am." Sieq replied to the pretty woman, feeling chills run through him with every step she took. As much as he loved this... wasn't he supposed to doing something else? He tried to politely remove himself from her cleavage, maybe he'd try to see Blake again once he and this wonderful lady parted ways.

Blake squeaked a little and her ears flattened against her head as being caught brought her out of her fascination. Blake shook her head in response to the pretty brunette... and she could absolutely relate to being self-conscious about what you liked to read. "No, I should be sorry, I snuck up on you to see what you were reading. And... the book was great, and it reminded me of... my partner." She replied to the brunette, and taking a moment to see how pretty she was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 10:24 pm

(Struggle -roll 75- Fail)

Sieq tried to back up only to bump into the bookshelf directly behind him, the landmark trapping him inside the office ladies boobs. "Is something the matter?" She asked, trying to calm the half-dragon by rubbing her boobs back and forth against him.

"Really?" The brunette asked, her eyes sparkling as she held the book against her own sizable chest. "Please tell me more." She said, leaving forward in excitement as her soft lips came tantalizingly close to Blake's own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 10:30 pm

Sieq moaned as the office lady smothered and massaged him with her breasts, quickly melting him down and weakening him. "I think you're so sexy..... every inch of your outfit turns me on." He confessed to her as he tried to not lean against the bookshelf so he wouldn't potentially harm the books.

Meanwhile, Blake blushed a little at how invested the brunette seemed at the mention of her partner. So, the catgirl sat down and started telling her about Yang, the beautiful, busty, strong Huntress... who had a huge heart of gold and simple but strong sense of right and wrong. Who was the best friend Blake could ask for.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 10:45 pm

"Well how about you and I go find somewhere private where you can really appreciate my outfit." She purred in his ear as she continued to smother him.

The avid reader sighed dreamily as Blake spoke, unconsciously pickering her lips and drawing the huntress's attention to how soft and moist they are. "I wish I could meet someone like that." She said with a faraway look in her eyes. Each word she spoke slowly filled Blake with a desire to kiss the romance novel loving nerd.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 10:49 pm

Sieq gulped and opened his mouth to try and refuse.... but no words came out. That was exactly what he wanted to do. "R-really? I-I'd love it if you did that for me." He whispered to her, blushing shyly as she teased him endlessly. He was finally cracking and submitting to her and his own deep-seated need.

Blake, on the other hand, felt a bit bashful at the cute woman's reactions. Her and Yang weren't that special, were they? She twirled her hair around a finger and replied. "I'm sure you will... but it'll be your own partner. Someone special to you." Blake said, trying to be a bit inspirational like a character out of a story. All of it while she had those lips on her mind and in her eyes, thinking this cutie could win over anyone with a good kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 10:59 pm

The office lady smirked seductively as Sieq submitted to her charms. She lead him to a private reading room and sat him down in a chair. "So you said something about every inch of my outfit." She said, licking her lips. Her hands ran along her curves, drawing her eyes from her big tits, to her full hips and thick cheeks that strained against her pencil skirt, and down to her smooth stockings and seductive high heels.

"Do you really think so?" The reader asked, sounding surprised yet hopeful for a moment before glancing down dejectedly. "I doubt it. Why would anyone ever pick me." She said morosely.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:07 pm

Sieq nodded as his eyes traced every inch of her outfit, and just staring at her show off made his erection reach full mast in seconds. His cock throbbed in his pants as he was overrun by even more fantasies. Enthralling hypnosis, a footjob that would make him cover her heels in seed, sitting on his face and using as her reading chair, anything and everything she could do to him.

Blake put a hand on her shoulder and gave the nerd a little nudge. "Hey, don't think like that. You'd be surprised at how great you can be, even if you think you're small right now." She said encouragingly. "My name is Blake. What's yours? I want to know you by more than just your gorgeous lips." She asked while throwing in a little praise and flirting, hoping to see her smile again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:15 pm

"Oh you are so delightfully weak for me." The office lady chuckled watching Sieq hit full mast just from watching her. She turned around and leaned forward, letting her short pencil skirt emphasize the contours of her ass. She swayed her hips towards him, her ass engulfing his cock as she leaned back and turned her head to give him a big kiss.

The reader placed a hand to her lips in surprise, she had not been expecting a flirty compliment. "I'm Cema." She said. She unwittingly pursed her lips again, as if silently begging for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:19 pm

Sieq nodded to confirm just how weak he was. He felt like his cock would burst just looking at the way her pencil skirt highlighted her ass, and he was staring hopelessly the entire time until her hips backed into his cock. His lips parted to moan, only for the office lady to catch them in a big kiss. The half-dragon whimpered into her kiss and bucked his hips into her lewd booty, reaching climax after just a moment of the direct stimulation.

Blake chuckled at her timid reaction, her ears fluttering a bit. "And, I think you're a nice lady, Cema. I'm sure you'll find a partner more easily than you think." She said, staring at her lips more than ever. So plump and shiny... Blake was leaning closer to them without realizing it. If she wasn't careful, she might end up as that partner.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:25 pm

"Don't worry. I have plenty more planned for you." The office lady purred. Turning around so she was straddling Sieq and beginning to tease down her top. "I think you should get to show appreciation to each part of my body at least once."

"And you really think my lips are cute?" Cema asked, her pleading expression only heightening her adorable allure. Her lips weren't just cute, they were downright irresistible. The avid reader instinctively leaned forward as she spoke, bringing her lips so close to Blake's that they almost touched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next