Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Han was standing there nearly delirious submissive pleasures, and even though Velin was preparing this right in front of him, he wasn't even going to see it coming until it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 5:26 pm

The Guild Mistress popped her gum against him a second time as her feet wrapped around his manhood and gave it a bit squeeze. Looking to push him over the edge in one big rush of kinky pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:20 pm

The Guild Mistress accomplished her goal with flying colors. The gum in Han's face lowered all of his defenses, leaving his twitching cock open to getting stroked off by her feet and taken to orgasm almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:25 pm

"Consider that your sign-up bonus." Velin giggled as Han's orgasm subsided. She then cleaned up and slowly peeled off her stockings before offering them to Michael. "And here is your sign up bonus." The scent of her stockings hit the warrior like a battering ram, causing his libido to spike.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:34 pm

Han nodded with a vacant, horny smile on his face as he basked in the afterglow. Michael moaned just watching Velin take off her legwear, and he instantly pressed her stockings to his nose to indulge himself with a big sniff. Clara cleared her throat, staving off her own urge to beg Velin to walk all over her as she remembered a prior commitment. "Mistress, the secretary at the reception, she was.... 'incredibly helpful'... and we offered to help her after we came to meet you." She told her new boss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:36 pm

"Oh please do. I was going to tell you all to meet with her once you were done here. She'll handle all of the paperwork. Just meet her at the front and do whatever she asks." Velin said, freeing then to go meet with the secretary.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:42 pm

"Do whatever she asks~" They all repeated, as doing exactly that was the sort of fantasy they all had about the secretary and her effortless dominance. The mere thought of obeying her made them feel all warm and fuzzy. The trio gave Velin a wave before going to meet the secretary again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:54 pm

The three quickly made their way back to her the secretary. Just like before her feet were idly propped up on her desk. The clerk popped some gum as her high heels spiraled around and around in that irresistibly hypnotic way. "Welcome back. How did it go?" When asked as she popped another bubble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:00 pm

The trio let out a unanimous sigh of pleasure as they saw the secretary again, growing visibly aroused just seeing her again while they approached her, staring at her legs, feet, and popping gum with undivided attention. "It went great~ We submitted to so many sexy ladies, and we were all hired as doormats~" Clara answered her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:15 pm

"That's great. Let me help you fill out your hiring paperwork. And about that favor you all wanted to do for me." She said. Beginning to grab some forms off her desk. "If you could each stop by once each day during my shift to let me tease you under the table while I work it would be greatly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:17 pm

The trio of adventurers couldn't hide how happy they were to hear that. "Y-yes, ma'am! You can tease us as much as you want! We promise we'll stop by so you can tease us every single day." They agreed, knowing it was a dream come true to be teased by this secretary every day.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:29 pm

"Great. Now which one of you would like to go first?" The seductive secretary asked as she handed them some more forms to fill out. Once these were done there'd be nothing standing in the way of them continuously submitting to every one of the sexy women who worked here.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:37 pm

The three adventurers rapidly filled out the forms, their urge to obey the secretary spurring them to work swiftly while also answering every question in the most detail they could. There wasn't a single question the form could ask that they weren't prepared to answer in full. "I-I'll go first." Han spoke up before Michael or Clara could, working up a hint of bravery in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:42 pm

The secretary smiled and popped her gun. Hooking her finger around the collar of Han's robe and immediately pulling him into a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:43 pm

Han was a blushing mess when the secretary pulled him in, helpless to do anything but lean against her and melt into her kiss. "Mmm..." His sighs were full of lust and affection as the lovely receptionist worked her magic on him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:45 pm

Before he could react she immediately popped her gum against him. Covering his face in sticky gum as her foot rubbed along his thigh. "I won't be able to tease you with my gum while you're under my desk. But I'm sure my feet won't disappoint." She said with a sultry smile on her plump lips.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4632-sieq-s-adventure-to-the-arena-city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40