Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 9:52 pm

"Go ahead. Take all the time you need." Velin said, casually rubbing her feet against each other to show off how smooth and soft her stockings were.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:17 pm

Michael nodded timidly and found himself staring at Velin's feet more than ever, in awe of the way her stockings rubbed together. Every time the fabrics glided against each other, he felt like his mind was getting smothered and massaged by her feet, gradually guided towards agreeing with her proposal.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:27 pm

Velin didn't say a word. She knew that the sight of her feet sensually rubbing together would be more than enough to win him over.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:33 pm

Michael spent another minute ogling Velin's feet before he couldn't take it anymore. "I-I accept!" He answered her with a resounding confirmation, knowing that he wanted this job more than anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:38 pm

"Great. Now take off your pants and come here. I have your first assignment for you." Velin said with a seductive smile, beckoning him with her toes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:43 pm

"Y-yes, mistress." Michael said as he instantly obeyed her, pulling down his pants and underwear and approaching his mistress and her perfect feet that beckoned him closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:47 pm

The Guild Mistress wrapped her feet around his cock. Instantly taking the stocking loving soldier to heaven. She then began to slowly stroke. Letting the pleasure of her soft soles and silken stockings fill him from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 10:49 pm

"Aaaahhh...." Just like that, all of the nerves and tension were being taken right out of Michael's thoughts, leaving it all to build up in his manhood as the Guild Mistress's footjob slowly and steadily took him to paradise.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 11:09 pm

"I look forward to working with you." Velin said. Her feet speeding up and her toes teasing his head to bring the stocking fetishist to a mind-blanking orgasm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 11:58 pm

"Aa-ahhhn~" Michael gasped in rapture and spilled his seed for Velin's incomparable footjob, his thoughts going white as he succumbed to the Guild Mistress's feet. "L-likewise...." He replied to his new and sexy boss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 12:17 am

Velin's feet stroked his length a few more times. Maintaining his pleasure high a little longer before letting him go.

After knocking on a few doors Clara was directed to where Han was last seen. Opening the door to find the mage completely cocooned in gum, with several thieves popping their gum against him and watching him squirm in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 1:30 am

Clara winced a little at the sight of Han, even she was able to tell that his newly found fetish was going to stick with him for a long time. "Oh my.... um, ladies, I know he's really fun to tease, but Velin wants to talk with him." The Rogue said to the thieves, while Han was practically incoherent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 11:15 am

The thieves looked a little disappointed to let him go. Peeling the gum off of Han in a way that left him shivering in ecstasy. "See you around." One said with a wink as she let her latest bubble pop.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 2:56 pm

Han gasped and trembled as they freed him, and he clumsily put his clothes back on before waving the thieves goodbye. "See you around...." He told the sexy thieves, a chill running down his spine from the bubble pop. After that, he followed Clara to get back to Velin.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:04 pm

The two arrived to see Michael hastily pulling up his pants. "Hello. And you must be Han." The Guild Mistress said, stretching her legs as she popped a stick of gum into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:15 pm

"Y-y-yes, ma'am, my name is Han. And um... you wanted to see me, ma'am?" The Mage asked her as he stepped forward, just as shy as when he offered himself up to the secretary. Michael and Clara stayed to the side and watched.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:20 pm

"Yes. I wanted to offer you a job as a doormat. Serving the lovely ladies who work here and getting teased by their sexy feet and sticky gum. Your friends have already accepted. Care go join them?" She asked, blowing a big, sticky bubble with her gum before letting it erotically pop.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:30 pm

"M-m-m-me? A doormat?" Han asked in surprise, his cheeks heating up as he scratched the back of his head. He tried to avert his gaze, but there was no looking away from Velin's captivating bubble. "I-I-um... do you... think I'd do a good job?" He asked her shyly, feeling a little anxious.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:33 pm

"I think you would do an amazing job." Velin replied, being completely honest with the mage. As she spoke she let another bubble pop to sweeten the deal and remind him of how good it felt to let the ladies here tease him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:42 pm

"I-In that case... I accept. I hope I'll do a good job, ma'am." Han replied, accepting the job just like his teammates had. The Footsie Guild had three fresh new doormats to play with, or do whatever they wanted with.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:51 pm

"Welcome aboard. Now come here and give me a kiss." Velin said, beckoning him closer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:54 pm

Han blushed at that, but Velin was not a woman he could refuse. He came right over to the breathtaking beauty and puckered his lips before leaning in for a kiss, just as she commanded.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:56 pm

Velin leaned in as well, but instead of kissing him she blew a big bubble and popped it right up against his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:59 pm

Han gasped in pure delight and felt his mind get jammed up with Velin's sticky, sexy gum, and he was already sporting a bulge in his pants. "Nnnn...."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 5:02 pm

Velin blew another bubble as her feet slipped down to directly tease Han's hardening manhood. He was about to get the same mind-blowing experience this friends had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next