Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 9:50 pm

"Pssst... I'd um... if you hire me, I'd be curious how my boss would deal with unruly adventurers. Maybe you could..." Clara mumbled, mostly revealing the way she wanted Velin to subdue her. But for now, she looked for another pressure point in her sexy legs to jab.

Jab
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 9:53 pm

(Jab -roll 45- Fail)
(Foot Fetish Sampler -roll 54- Success)

"If an unruly adventurer came into my office I'd do this." Velin said with a smile. Slipping out of her high heels and pressing both of her feet into Clara's face. Flooding the rogue's senses with their divine scent and sinful softness.

Clara: 7 Willpower
Velin: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 9:56 pm

Clara reflexively took a deep sniff of Velin's stocking-clad feet and let out a horny moan, already seeing how effective that her strategy of dealing with adventurers was. "Mmmmpph... I... I'm not some horny footstool you can step on... v-villain..." Clara mumbled, pretending to be an adventurer in need of punishment.

Pressure Point Massage
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:00 pm

(Pressure Point Massage -roll 36- Success)
(Guild Mistress's Punishment -roll 100- Crit Success)

Velin nodded approvingly as Clara massaged her feet. "Really? Your reactions suggest otherwise." She giggled, playfully pinching Clara's nose with her toes while having her other foot sway erotically before her eyes. "I'll make you a deal. If you can spend five minutes looking at my feet without falling into a horny, foot addicted trance I'll surrender." She said, wiggling her toes at the rogue.

Clara: 5 Willpower + Stunned
Velin: 25 Stamina + Defense Down 0/1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:13 pm

Clara moaned and was speechless as she stared at Velin's foot, her thoughts already fogging up at the sight. "D-deal...." She muttered as her nose was pinched... meaning that she was getting primed to take a big sniff of the feet in her face.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:21 pm

"Now watch my toes." Velin said as her foot released Clara's nose and hit her with a wave of her alluring foot scent. "Aren't they the cutest toes you've ever seen? You could watch them wiggle all day." Velin purred as she showed off her foot for Clara.

Clara: 4 Willpower
Velin: 25 Stamina + Defense Down 1/1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:33 pm

Clara caught a big whiff of Velin's toes from her teasing, and as she got hearts in her eyes, she wished that her Mistress would punish and tease her like this all of the time. "Cutest toes I've ever seen~" She thoughtlessly agreed, infatuated by the Guild Mistress's charms.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:43 pm

"Don't you want to serve such perfect toes? Taking deep breaths of my scent and sinking down for my feet." Velin whispered as her feet posed and flexed for the foot addicted rogue.

Clara: 2 Willpower
Velin: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:45 pm

Clara moaned and took another deep breath, her fascination getting even stronger as the sweet scent pervaded her senses. But, she remembered what she was doing and tried to hang on and resist Velin's temptation.... hoping that she'd earn herself even more punishment and teasing.

Resist
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:52 pm

(Resist -roll 65- Fail)
(High Heel Finisher -roll 82- Success)

Velin noticed Clara's attempt at submission. "I'm going to need something special for you." She said, her foot dipping down to slip her high heel back on. The Guild Mistress stuck her smooth, authoritative high heel in Clara's face. "Kiss my heel and submit." She commanded, her dominance overwhelming the rogue.

Clara: 0 Willpower
Velin: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:57 pm

Clara whimpered as Velin asserted her perfect dominance over her, and she nearly orgasmed just from hearing the command and ogling her sexy heel. The Rogue had no choice but to obey her mistress, giving the tip of her shoe a big kiss with her soft lips and accepting her defeet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:06 pm

"And that's how I'd deal with any unruly adventurers I encounter. Now about that job offer." Velin said, letting Clara kiss her heels to her heart's content.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:09 pm

"S-so sexy~ .... Any adventurer would be lucky to have you deal with them~" Clara moaned as she continuously kissed Velin's shoes, working herself up to the edge just from worshipping this goddess. "What job would you like to offer me, mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:16 pm

"I was thinking you'd make a great footstool. Your job would be to serve the feet of all the women here. Mine included." Velin explained. Clara was already doing a great job of proving her right by massaging her feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:23 pm

"I'd make a great footstool~ Serving your feet~" Clara agreed in a lovestruck haze as she continued to worship Velin's heels, eager to be the Guild's horny footstool. "I wonder what jobs my friends would have~" She mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:40 pm

"I was going to offer them a similar doormat position. The three of you would all help the lovely ladies who work here unwind after a long day of work." Velin said. "Speaking of which you should bring them here so I can offer it to them directly."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:43 pm

"W-we'd love that~ Being your pervy doormats~ They'd also love meeting you~ And then... maybe the secretary will have favors we can do for her~" Clara agreed cheerfully with more loving kisses to Velin's shoes. "I'll go find them right away~" She told her new boss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:45 pm

"Thank you." Velin said, releasing her new footstool to go fetch the others.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:48 pm

The Rogue almost flew out of the room to find her partners, eager to please Velin as much as she could. She wasn't sure which bedroom that Han was stolen to, but she knew that Michael was in the laundry room, so that'd be her first stop.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:50 pm

At this point Michael has spent the better part of half an hour in the laundry basket, with new stocking being regularly added. Clara found him exactly where she expected, completely buried in used stockings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 12:06 am

Michael had climaxed more times than he cared to admit by the time Clara pulled him out of the laundry basket. "Hey, soldier! Listen, the Mistress wants to see you. Head straight to her office, and I'll go try to find Han and catch up." She told him as he feebly disentangled himself from the lewd legwarmers.

"Y-yes... of course... the Guild Mistress..." Michael muttered, still recovering from his stocking prison but going to Velin regardless on Clara's orders.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 12:13 am

As Clara searched for Han Michael made his way to Velin's office. "Hello. Nice to meet you." Said the Guild Mistress as she let him in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 12:17 am

Michael was already a little shaken from the stockings, and he was even more shaken when he beheld Velin in her majestic beauty. Often, his eyes would wander down to her legs as he approached her. "H-hello, ma'am. Clara said you wanted to see me?" He said sheepishly, his confidence having been trampled by too many sexy feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 8:33 pm

"Yes. I was looking to offer you a job as a doormat. Your duty would be to help all the lovely ladies who work here unwind by submitting to their feet and letting them walk all over you." The Guild Mistress explained. "As a sign up bonus you'll get a pair of my used stockings." She added, presenting her perfect, stocking clad feet to the weak willed warrior.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 8:39 pm

Michael choked up and sputtered as the Guild Mistress so plainly and confidently outlined her plans to him. And.... her plans were.... more than a little enticing. His eyes got stuck to her feet in no time and he struggled to get any words out. "That's a, um.... tempting offer... er... I might have to think about it..." He muttered, not sure if he should show the Mistress just how tempted he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next