Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 1:44 am

Yang took a battle-ready stance... but she had trouble keeping her eyes above Faraine's hips as she did. Still, she tried to lunge forward and show her the sensations that broke Kelia's will.

Blake gulped and blushed, raising her sword to try and resist the Passion Lips for as little as her will would allow. The Midara could likely tell that it was a token effort at best.

Yang: Booby Bump on Faraine
Blake: Basic Attack on Passion Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 3:52 pm

(Booby Bump -roll 68- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 54- Success)
(Hip Check -roll 24- Success)
(Sensual Application -roll 72- Success)

Yang squeezed her boobs against the bunny girl's face. When her boobs pulled away the midara clerk had a dazed, blissful smile on her lips. But Faraine managed to shake herself awake before turning around to grind her thick cheeks against Yang's crotch. The energetic bunny girl giving the brawler a good feel of the way her right pencil skirt accentuated her rear.

Blake landed a half-hearted slash on the passion lips, causing her to pout sadly before her face lit up as if having an idea. "I know what will make this even better." She said before pulling out a tube of lip gloss. She began to slowly and sensually apply it to her lips, making them look even filler and more alluring with each swirl. Blake felt herself freeze in anticipation as she watched the seductive show.

Yang: 28 Willpower
Blake: 29 Willpower + Stunned
Faraine: 28 Stamina
Passion Lips: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 4:23 pm

Yang was proud to have gotten Faraine looking so pleased with her chest on the first try, but then the bunny girl turned the tables on her. She sighed blissfully and reflexively pushed her hips against Faraine's ass, wishing for a second that she'd get used as a seat by this sexy office lady. But, she found the nerve to push Faraine away and tease her.

The Passion Lips was right, this was making it even better! Blake froze up in anticipation as she stared at the lip gloss application, unable to do anything but admire those perfect lips and wait for the kiss she'd receive from them.

Yang: Marvelous Suns on Faraine
Blake: Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 4:32 pm

(Marvelous Suns -roll 93- Fail)
(Stunned)
(Teasing Tail -roll 96- Crit Success)
(Sticky, Glossy Kiss -roll 84- Success. Charm -roll 47- Fail)

Yang squeezed and bounced her tits, and Faraine teased her right back, swaying her hips and smacking her cheeks. The sensual jiggle of her rear captured Yang's full attention.

The passion lips smiled widely and leaned in to give Blake a big, loving kiss. The passion of her smooches conveying just how much she loved kissing the cute catgirl.

Yang: 26 Willpower + Stunned + Fascinated
Blake: 26 Willpower
Passion Lips: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 4:37 pm

"Damn, that's a nice ass...." Yang mumbled out loud as her eyes could never pull away from Faraine's hips, thoughtlessly staring at such a good and impressive set of cheeks. Her fantasies of becoming a horny chair only grew stronger.

Blake purred excitedly as the Passion Lips kissed her, shivering in pure pleasure as she was given another loving smooch. Blake loved getting the smooches as much as the Midara loved giving them, and her eyes begged her mistress for her.

Yang: Stunned
Blake: Heart-Piercing Gaze on Passion Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 5:10 pm

(Stunned)
(Heart Piercing Gaze -roll 20- Success)
(Booty Bump -roll 27- Fail)
(Love Gatling: Modified -roll 33, 44, 23- 1 Success, 2 Fails. Charm -roll 65- Fail)

Faraine looked back and giggled at the sight of Yang so dumbfounded by her cheeks. She continued to bounce her rear and wiggle her cheeks, giving Yang a show to remember.

The passion lips heart soared when she saw the needy, loving look on her kiss pet's face. How could she not spoil the cat fanus when she reacted to every kiss so adorably. The glossy lipped temptress broke the big kiss in order to shower Blake in lots of little kisses.

Yang: 26 Willpower + Fascinated
Blake: 25 Willpower + Advantage
Passion Lips: 28 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 5:15 pm

"Has your ass always looked this good?" Yang asked, unable to think about anything other than Faraine's lovely rear. There was a haze over her mind she had to shake off if she wanted to keep fighting... did she want to keep fighting?

Blake purred more and more with every little kiss the Passion Lips gave her, and she was so overcome with love and lust that she suddenly sprung at the Midara, trying to give her a big kiss of her own.

Yang: Struggle, Spank on Faraine
Blake: Storybook Romance on Passion Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 5:32 pm

(Struggle -roll 51- Fail)
(Storybook Romance -roll 32, 85- Success)
(Booty Bump -roll 22- Success)
(Struggle -roll 53- Fail)

"Yep. Did it take you this long to notice." Faraine giggled, hopping over to Yang so she could directly grind her rear against the busty blonde.

The passion lips eyes went wide as Blake came in for a kiss of her own. She realized that she had encountered an equal in the kissing arts. She would definitely have to lend the curvy catgirl some lipgloss. For now she let herself enjoy the kiss, sinking into Blake's lips just like Blake had sank into her's.

Yang: 26 Willpower + Fascinated
Blake: 25 Willpower
Passion Lips: 25 Stamina + Fascinated
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 5:59 pm

"Yep, and I'm sorry it did! Mmm.. keep grinding on me, that's real nice. I can't get enough of it..." Yang sighed as she was started to lose herself to Faraine's ass, especially with the hypnotic suggestions she implanted in her. The blonde beauty was running low on reasons to do anything but let this get even better.

Blake kept lovingly making out with her 'opponent', only thinking about good it made her feel to keep kissing those perfect lips.

Yang: Indulge
Blake: Storybook Romance on Passion Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 6:37 pm

(Indulge)
(Storybook Romance -roll 26- Success)
(Booty Bump -roll 58- Success)
(Struggle -roll 42- Success)
(Free Action: Glossy Makeout -roll 70- Success)

"You know. If you laid down I could sit on your face?" Faraine sweetly suggested as she continued to grind her soft rear and cute little tail against the eager huntress.

Blake and the Passion Lips weren't even pretending to fight. They were obviously making out with wild abandon. They didn't care about trivial things like victory or defeat. Only the pleasure of kissing each other's divine lips.

Yang: 23 Willpower + Fascinated
Blake: 23 Willpower
Passion Lips: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 7:22 pm

Yang smiled and nodded, that sounded like a great idea. What could possibly go wrong if she just laid down and let Faraine sit on her face as long as she wanted?

Blake tenderly embraced the Passion Lips and actually found herself trying to compete with her kisses, leaning into her and deepening the liplock with each and every passing second.

Yang: Struggle, Lie Down if Fail, Booby Bump if Succeed
Blake: Storybook Romance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 7:49 pm

(Struggle -roll 48- Success)
(Booby Bump -roll 67- Fail)
(Storybook Romance -roll 77- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 79- Fail)
(Glossy Kiss -roll 89- Fail)

Yang found the strength of will to pull away? "Is my ass not good enough? Maybe there's something else you'd prefer I do to you?" Faraine said, playing with her necklace and shooting Yang a teasing wink.

Blake and the Passion Lips were making out like they could do this all day, and maybe they would.

Yang: 23 Willpower
Passion Lips: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 7:58 pm

"No! Your ass is just fine! More than fine! It's just.... maybe it's a bit of a waste to focus so hard on it when I'm struggling to find a part of you I don't like. Have I ever told you that you look smoking hot in that outfit?" Yang asked Faraine as she took a single finger and used it to tease down her top and show more cleavage. "I know I look hot in this outfit~"

Blake then hatched an idea amidst all the kisses, and she pulled her lips away from the Passion Lips, or at least tried to so she could have a little fun with her. Return the favor from earlier.

Yang: Marvelous Suns on Faraine
Blake: Entrancing Derriere on Passion Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:10 pm

(Marvelous Suns -roll 32- Success)
(Entrancing Derriere -roll 29- Fail)
(Blown Kiss -roll 84, 100- Success)
(Free Action: Glossy Gift -roll 3- Crit Fail)

"Thank you." Faraine giggled, enjoying the complement as she checked out Yangs girls. "We both look great. Maybe we should swap looks sometime." She teased before blowing Yang a kiss. The bunny girl managed to manifest one of those floating hearts so many midara were fond of, and while it wasn't very strong it still felt like a kiss against bare skin and made Yang shiver.

The seductive way Blake smacked her lips as she broke the kiss made the already flustered Passion Lips' head spin, leaning her vulnerable to a seductive follow-up.

Yang: 22 Willpower
Faraine: 27 Stamina
Passion Lips: 23 Stamina + Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:18 pm

"Fuck, I love that idea. After the fight. Let's do that." Yang agreed, needing no further encouragement to think that was the best idea she's heard all day. The Huntress blushed and shivered from the blown kiss, and then sauntered right up to Faraine, continuing to ogle her. "Oh yeah, those legs and feet, those hips, even your breasts, you'd look amazing in my outfit... or maybe in nothing at all~"

Seeing how dizzy the Passion Lips was, Blake turned around and swung her ass right before her eyes. "I know you love my lips.... but let yourself appreciate my ass, too. Let your mind become open as your eyes become locked to my swaying hips." She instructed her opponent.

Yang: Confident Flirt on Faraine
Blake: Entrancing Derriere on Passion Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:32 pm

(Confident Flirt -roll 32- Success)
(Entrancing Derriere -Auto- Success)
(Kiss -roll 75- Fail)
(Struggle -roll 33- Fail)

Faraine blushed as Yang hit her with that line. "Thank you." She said, her cheeks burning. She'd dominated the huntress twice and still she found ways to make her heart race.

With her head already spinning from their intense make out it was easy for the Passion Lips to follow along with Blake's words. Letting her eyes lock to the catgirl's hips. She admired the fullness of Blake's cheeks as they sensually swayed before her eyes.

Yang: 22 Willpower + Advantage 0/2
Passion Lips: 21 Stamina + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:36 pm

"You're welcome, hot stuff. Now... let me do a quiiick stretch and then we can get back to the real fun." Yang winked at Faraine and started posing and stretching her envious body, fully displaying her abundant breasts, toned curves, and exposed midriff for the bunny girl.

"You're already staring so deeply, so charmed by me.... you'll let me know whenever you want something from me, won't you?" The Huntress asked sweetly as she simply and gracefully swayed her hips in front of the Midara's eyes, slowly guiding her further down.

Yang: Indulgent Stretches on Faraine
Blake: Continue Hypnosis
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:39 pm

(Indulgent Stretched -roll 9, 67- Fail)
(Entrancing Derriere -roll 91- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 56- Success)
(Struggle -roll 97- Fail)

"Here. Let me help." Faraine said with a sly smile. She reached out and began to squeeze and caress Yang's chest. Bouncing them up and down in her hands in a lewd parody of a stretch.

"Of course." The Passion Lips said absentmindedly. It seemed perfectly reasonable to her. Why wouldn't she let her adorable kiss pet know whenever she wanted something. Her kiss pet has a really nice rear. She felt like she could stare at it all day.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:46 pm

Yang moaned as Faraine handled her chest, and the sheer delight of it got to her. She relaxed and sighed, letting the bunny girl grope her tits as much as she wanted. "Ahh... that's it, squeeze em just like that. Let them fill between your fingers, it feels good for me too~" Yang purred, unable to contain her urge to indulge with Faraine.

"Was there... something you wanted to asked me? Right after we stopped kissing? You can tell me, you can tell me anything... and you want to tell me everything~" Blake purred, moving to rub her ass against the Passion Lips face for just a moment before pulling away and letting her answer.

Yang: Give Free Hit to Faraine
Blake: Booty Bump on Passion Lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:52 pm

(Pass)
(Booty Bump -roll 90- Crit Success)
(Dexterous Hands-Auto- Success)
(Stunned)

"With pleasure." Faraine purred. She kneaded and squeezed Yang's breasts, occasionally playing with her nipples and generally showing her girls a good time.

The passion lips gasped in delight as the cat fanus ground against her. "I wanted to lend you and your partner some lipgloss. You look so cute covered in lipstick marks and I want to encourage her to kiss you more." She admitted after Blake pulled away, laying out her plans in full.

Yang: 20 Willpower + Advantage 2/2
Passion Lips: 19 Stamina + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySat May 20, 2023 11:57 pm

"Mmmm~ Ah yeah, keep that up~ That feels amazing~" Yang was getting even more worked up now, and if she wasn't in the arena, then she'd just let Faraine do this for hours and hours. But, she tried to give the bunny a big hug and encourage even more worship from her.

Blake's ears perked up at that, and she turned around to free the Passion Lips from the hypnosis. "P-please do! I think we'd both love that! I started experimenting with it recently and I loved it." She said, unable to contain herself.

Yang: 7 Minutes in Heaven on Faraine
Blake: Release Hypnosis
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun May 21, 2023 12:13 am

(7 Minutes in Heaven -roll 30- Success)
(Pass)
(Struggle -roll 29- Fail)
(Pass)

Yang's hug ended up pressing Faraine's face between her boobs. The bunny girl happily sighed and continued to massage Yang's girls. Letting their full softness fill her hands.

The Passion Lips reached into her cleavage and pulled out two of her spare tubes of lipgloss. "Here you go. One for you and one for your partner." She said, handing them to Blake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun May 21, 2023 12:21 am

"That's it~ So, you know how I said my last fight involved a bunny girl hypnotist falling for my tits? What if we made it two for two?" Yang asked as she squeezed her girls against Faraine's face, smothering her in some of the best breasts around.

"Thank you! The lipstick I tried yesterday was nice... but the shiny gloss is so... mesmerizing. I love staring at your lips and how they shine in the light, it's like a spell~" Blake said, not putting on the lipgloss just yet as she fantasized about how good it looked on the Passion Lips.... even though she was right there.

Yang: Continue Bind
Blake: Pass
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun May 21, 2023 12:30 am

(Struggle -roll 56- Success)
(Hypnosis -roll 22- Success)
(Teasing Smacks -roll 26- Success)

Faraine managed to pull away, undoing her necklace and holding it up to the light. "I seem to remember you saying something about that same bunny girl hypnotist entrancing you. Let's go two for two." She agreed as she let her pendant necklace sway.

"Really? Smack Does staring at my lips Smack put you under a Smack glossy lipstick spell." The Passion Lips giggled, slowly smacking her lips to better tease the smooch addicted catgirl.

Yang: 20 Willpower + Hypnotized
Blake: 21 Willpower + Charms
Faraine: 25 Stamina
Passion Lips: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 EmptySun May 21, 2023 12:35 am

"Fair play~ Come on, then... Show me what kind of trance you can leave me in." Yang told Faraine, too excited and horny to stop herself from wanting to see where things would go if she just stared at the shining pendant.

Blake shivered with every smack, the wet, lewd sounds echoing in her ears and the sight of those smacking lips getting stuck in her head. "Y-yes! It puts me under a glossy lipstick spell and I love it!" The kiss kitty affirmed happily.

Yang: Pass
Blake: Pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next