Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:24 am

(Hypnosis -Auto- Success)
(Glossy Lipstick Spell -roll 84- Success)

"Let your eyes follow my pendant as you listen to my voice. You've fallen for me so many times already. Each trance coming quicker and easier than the last. Already you feel that familiar sensation of blissful mindlessness overtaking you. You love falling for me. Feeling your limbs and eyelids grow heavy as you become so very sleepy." Faraine purred, holding the pendant close so that Yang had to move her eyes to follow it.

"Watch my lips. Smack See them sparkle and smack. Smack Their shiny curves are casting a lipstick spell on you. Smack The longer you stare Smack the deeper the spell becomes. Smack Your whole world Smack reduced to just my lips." The Passion Lips said, slowly enunciating each word to give Blake plenty of kissy eye candy.

Yang: 18 Willpower + Hypnotizedx2
Blake:18 Willpower + Hypnotized
Faraine: 25 Stamina
Passion Lips: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:37 am

The two Huntresses were both totally captivated by their respective opponents. Eager to get hypnotized into submission by their opponent, pulled into a horny trance that'd no doubt make them all-too-easy to defeat. But, they'd love every second of it. Yang was bewitched by Faraine's soothing pendant and voice, getting weaker and sleepier by the moment. The feeling of surrendering to Faraine's trance so familiar and enticing....

And Blake was eager to have the glossy lipstick spell cast on her, unable to stop staring at her opponent's perfect lips for even a moment. Every smack flooded her with arousal and made her even more addicted to those shiny lips.

Both: Pass, on the brink of Surrender
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:48 am

"It feels so good to sink for me. Your increasingly empty mind wandering to all the fun things we'll do once your deep in trance. Your sleepy eyes are working so hard to follow my pendant because you want to be hypnotized by me so badly. Don't worry about a thing. No one is better than you at sinking into trance. All you have to do is keep watching my necklace and listening to my words and it will all come naturally. Feel that familiar pleasant tingling over taking you, secure in the knowledge that soon you'll be completely hypnotized and ready to obey my every command." Faraine whisperered, her induction outright praising Yang for how good she was at submitting.

"My lipstick spell is deepening. Smack Each passing second Smack is making you crave my lipstick kisses more and more. Smack Your whole body burning with a powerful need to be kissed from head to toe. Smack Feel that need grow with every smack of my lips. Smack A raging fire only my kisses can quench. Smack" The Passion Lips said sweetly. Giving her adoring kiss pet exactly what she wanted. A deep kissy trance that would leave her utterly infatuated with lips.

Yang: 16 Willpower + Hypnotizedx3
Blake:16 Willpower + Hypnotizedx2
Faraine: 25 Stamina
Passion Lips: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:56 am

Yang gave a horny moan of delight as Faraine praised her, and she was eager to live up to that praise as well as she could. It felt so good to sink for the sexy bunny girl, she wanted to be Hypnotized so badly... her every word rang true in her mind, the hypnotist already knew exactly what Yang wanted. The hold on the pervy blonde's mind grew deeper and tighter, and she felt pleasant tingles all over as she prepared to be completely hypnotized.

Blake's body almost spasmed in lewd satisfaction with every smack of the Midara's lips, her mind was completely hooked on that glossy lipstick. The spell grew deeper and deeper, and Blake felt her lipstick fetish get more intense, more mind-melting, more tempting by the second. She needed to be kissed from head to toe until she was left a lipstick-stamped mess, the highest dream of any lipstick fetishist.

Both: Surrender
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:01 am

Both midara could tell the fight was over. Not that their opponents seemed to mind. "What do you say Yang? Are you a big enough hypnoslut that you'll cum just from me entrancing you?" She teased. Ready to finish Yang off in spectacular fashion.

Once it was clear how deep Blake was for her kisses the Passion Lips leaned forward and gave her a wink. "So. Want a kiss?" She asked, already knowing what the answer would be.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:07 am

"I am, I'm a huge hypnoslut and I'm going to cum from you entrancing me~" Yang confirmed, gasping and moaning as she suddenly became aware of how deeply aroused she was and how desperate she was to be plunged further into trance for Faraine.

Blake's heart almost stopped from the Passion Lips winking at her. "Yes, I do! I'd love a kiss!" She confirmed, unable to consider any other option. She dreamed of being kissed by lips like those, she needed this lipstick smooch more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:12 am

"Don't hold back. Cum. Let the pleasure wash away all resistance and send you to the furthest depths of trance. A state of absolute mindlessly where my words and my necklace are your entire world." Faraine commanded. Her necklace still swaying before Yang's eyes in an eternal reminder to sink ever deeper.

"Here I come." The Passion Lips giggled, sauntering over and giving Blake a big, loving kiss on the lips from her own plump, glossy kissers. It was just the sort of kiss to send a needy lipstick slave straight over the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:19 am

Yang moaned out loud one last time and orgasmed for Faraine and fell completely under her control, to the very bottom of a perfect hypnotic trance. Her legs wobbled like jelly as her fluids stained the crotch of her pants.

Blake eagerly accepted her mistress's kiss, and the moment those plump, glossy, entrancing lips captured hers, her resistance broke and she climaxed at last. Those lips stamping their lipgloss right onto Blake's mind and leaving her with a dizzying lipstick fetish.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:26 am

"Good girl. You've made your mistress very happy." Faraine praised her hypnotized slave. "Now let's go find somewhere private where I can really show your girls a good time." She said, putting away her necklace and going right back to feeling up the brawler's boobs.

The Passion Lips didn't stop at just one kiss. Smooching Blake again and again as she enjoyed the blissful, needy look on her face. "Fights over sweety. We should probably go." She said between smooches, intent on leading Blake right back to the entry break room.

(So I'm thinking a bunny girl hypnotist weakness for Yang and a lipstick weakness for Blake. Would you like those to be temporary or permanent?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:35 am

(Hmmm, probably temporary, as they already have weaknesses along those lines. But, for RP purposes, they'd remember those fetishes for a long while)

Yang smiled and nodded, delighted to hear she made her mistress happy. What more could she want? "Yes, mistress~" She softly sighed in simple, mindless pleasure, shivering with every loving squeeze to her big, perfect tits.

"Of course~" Blake reflexively agreed with the Passion Lips, feeling an intense pleasure pulse through her and feed the fire of her rampant lipstick fetish with every kiss from those glossy lips. She'd been seeing those lips in her dreams for weeks, and she'd never get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:42 am

(Makes sense. Although since they're temporary I feel it would be appropriate to make them extra strong seeing as how they've not lost two fights in a row to the same kink.)

The two lead their horny slaves, to the empty break room from before. "You can't resist a bunny girl hypnotist. Just seeing our floppy ears, cute little tail, and delightful curves makes you want to sink into a mindless trance." Faraine whispered into Yang's ear as she led her along.

The Passion Lips didn't bother with any further conditioning. She focused instead on kissing every inch of Blake's body, each smooch leaving behind a shiny lipstick mark.

(Yang has gained a temporary weakness to Bunny Girl Hypnotists. For the rest of the adventure any attempt by a bunny girl to hypnotize her automatically succeeds. In addition any action a bunny girl takes that could be considered hypnotic has a chance to entrance Yang.

Blake has gained a temporary lipstick fetish. Lipstick kisses deal +1 damage and any attack that leaves a lipstick mark automatically charms.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:48 am

"I can't resist a bunny girl hypnotist~ Just seeing one and their sexy bodies make me want to sink into a mindless trance~" Yang repeated, reveling in the absolute submission that Faraine had subjected her to. Just letting Faraine lead her and whisper to her made her more aroused than she could describe, enjoying the depths of her hypnotic fetish.

Blake welcomed the kisses, feeling her body jolt with satisfaction and her mind fog up with lust with every smooch. Lipstick kisses felt so good, and nothing beat her mistress's glossy lipstick spell.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 2:50 am

"By the time I'm done with you just the sight of a bunny girl will make your mind all fuzzy." Faraine promised. "But first let's have some fun. Strip for me." She ordered.

The Passion Lips was systematically kissing Blake from head to toe. Once she finished covering her face in lipstick marks she kissed down to the neck and chest. Pulling down the huntresses shirt in order to directly kiss her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:00 am

"Just the sight of a bunny girl will make my mind all fuzzy...." Yang said, almost sounding like she was agreeing with Faraine while she started stripping down. The first thing to come off was her jacket, and then her tube top that unveiled her spectacular breasts. After that, she pulled down her pants, took off her boots, she got rid of it all, leaving herself perfectly naked.

Blake gasped once the kisses reached her breasts, and while they weren't as big or sensitive as Yang's, the feeling of them being stamped with glossy lipstick was still too much to bear. She mewled and orgasmed quickly for the indulgent and kinky pleasure, perfectly playing her role as a kiss kitty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:04 am

As Yang stripped so did Faraine, offering her outfit to the hypnotized brawler. "Go ahead, try it on." She said. The bunny girl tried on Yang's outfit, her curves filling it out admirable (although not perfectly). She looked nice in that tank top and shorts. It made her look sporty and spunky.

Passion Lips didn't stop until every inch of Blake's breasts were smooched. She continued inexorably down the cat girl's torso and towards her crotch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:10 am

Yang put on the outfit, and while her ass wasn't quite big enough to make the pencil skirt enough to blow someone's mind, her athletic, model-like figure created a sexy contrast with the more formal office lady outfit. "Mmm... you look almost as hot as I do in those clothes." Yang praised Faraine, feeling a warm bliss from staring at her curves, fluffy tail, and cute ears.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:15 am

"Thank you. You don't look half bad either. If only Sieq could see you now." Faraine chuckled. Imagining how the half-dragon would react if he saw Yang in her outfit. "Open up your top." Faraine commanded, wanting to get another good look at Yang's girls. She intended to enjoy the spoils of victory to the fullest.

The Passion pulled down Blake's pants as her kisses for lower and lower. "And now for an extra special kiss." She giggled, taking a second to reapply her lip gloss before placing a powerful kiss directly on the cat fanus' exposed pussy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:23 am

"I bet he'd cum just seeing me, or maybe after I hypnotize him a little." Yang chuckled as she opened up her top without any delay. Undoing a few buttons until her immense breasts spilled out and laid bare for Faraine, flashing her with their full size, round curves, and smooth skin.

Blake gasped for air as the Passion Lips smooched her pussy, the feeling of having her womanhood stamped by those perfect lips sent her hurtling into another orgasm right after the last one. If anything, she was getting more worked up as the Midara continued, more lipstick meaning more pleasure for her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:27 am

"Oh. I'd like to see that. I already helped Blake pick out an outfit like this. Maybe I should take you clothes shopping as well." Faraine mused as she reached out to feel up Yang's tits. "My hands are the best you've ever felt. Each time I squeeze your breasts it sends reverberations of pleasure throughout your whole body." The bunny girl said as she gave both of the brawlers boobs a squeeze.

The Passion Lips placed several more sticky kisses directly on Blake's crotch before continuing down her long legs. She intended to cover every inch of skin in lipstick marks. Even if it took all day. Each kiss felt even better then the last for the lipstick addled catgirl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:35 am

Yang gasped as her tits got groped by the bunny girl hypnotist, her entire body shaking as her sensitive breasts made her all too easy to tease in this way. She wanted to go clothes shopping and show Faraine what would happen when Sieq saw her like this.... but for now, she wanted to enjoy the best hands she ever felt.

Blake panted and laid still to allow the Passion Lips to have her way with her, shivering with every kiss no matter how worn out she seemed to be getting. They both wanted the same thing: the feline Huntress drowned in lipstick prints.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:40 am

After playing with Yang's boobs awhile and leaving the huntress trembling with pleasure Faraine turned around and presented her curvy rear to the brawler. "Worship my rear. I want just the feel of my ass against your face to be enough to bring you to the edge." She said, reveling in how addicted Yang was to her control.

The Passion Lips settled into a rhythm of systematically stripping and smooching Blake. Intent on leaving no patch of skin unkissed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:47 am

Yang took a deep breath before obeying, as Faraine mentioned wanting just her ass to take Yang to the edge. So, she'd have to calm down from the teasing her tits got before she plunged her face into Faraine's cheeks. Thanks to Blake this was a very familiar position for Yang. The way she nuzzled and smooched and tenderly groped the bunny's plush ass, it was clear to see she'd been here before.

And Blake settled into a rhythm of regularly gasping, moaning, begging for more, and even coming to an orgasm whenever her mistress gave her a bit of extra teasing or service.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:48 am

Faraine used her bubble butt to pin Yang's head to the wall. "Worship harder. And don't stop till you cum." She ordered. Her thick cheeks pressing against Yang's face in a way that was sure to delight any ass fetishist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:53 am

Faraine's instructions ended up not being necessary. The show of domineering force from Faraine's bubble butt that pinned Yang down and totally smothered her did more than just delight her. It made her shake and moan as a sudden orgasm struck through her, her voice muffled by Faraine's juicy ass.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 EmptySun May 21, 2023 3:56 am

Faraine nodded approvingly. "Good ass-slave. That is the appropriate reaction to being dominated by your mistress's rear." She said, rewarding her hypnotized plaything by skillfully grinding her cheeks against the entranced brawler's face. The pinned Yang could do nothing but sink into those thick cheeks and enjoy this heaven of booty pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next