Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:06 am

"That's what I like to hear." Blake purred as she sauntered over to him. "Look at you. You can't resist either of us. I wonder what would happen if we both came at you at once." The cat fanus chuckled, she decided to tease Sieq a little more by suddenly pulling Faraine into a tight hug and giving her a deep kiss. The bunny girl moaned happily as her and Blake's curvy bodies rubbed together.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:15 am

"I wonder, too..." Sieq agreed near breathlessly as she watched Blake walk, every step she took casting a deeper spell on his mind. Then, the cat pounced on the bunny, and the half-dragon was left speechless as he watched them make out, envious of Faraine and in awe of the sight. He knew his Queen's lips could win over anyone's mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:18 am

The two looked at him with knowing grins, bouncing and squeezing their breasts against each other in a sumptuous display of soft jiggling titflesh. "I bet your mind is going wild with fantasies." Blake teased as Faraine licked her lips, ready to take Sieq again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:23 am

Sieq rapidly nodded his head, his thoughts were so full of fantasies that he couldn't keep them straight. There were already tons of them just from seeing Blake's outfit, but this was another league beyond. "It absolutely is, my Queen." He told her, so full of lust that he found it hard to speak without moaning for her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:31 am

"What kind of fantasies?" Faraine eagerly asked. Looking for any excuse to completely break Sieq. She decided to give him some time to think by pulling Blake into another deep kiss. The bunny girl was surprised by how quickly the huntress sighed and happily leaned into the kiss.

Last edited by Present on Sun May 21, 2023 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:36 am

Sieq's mind was spinning like a slot machine, there was just too many perversions to sort through in any reasonable time. So, he just started spitting them out as they came to him. "You two stepping on me, or covering me in kisses, or using my as your chair. Making me worship your heels... or any part of your bodies! Or just emptying my brain with your hypnosis." He told them, giving them plenty of options to pick from to secure his submission.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:43 am

Faraine couldn't resist it. She needed to hypnotize him again. The bunny girl turned around, bouncing and swaying her hips as if dancing to a tune only she could here. "I noticed you staring at my tail. I don't blame you. Isn't it so cute and bouncy." She giggled. Watching her tail gave Sieq the perfect excuse to admire the way her sexy gray pencil skirt hugged and highlighted her soft, curvy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 12:47 am

Sieq focused right on Faraine's tail and pencil skirt, his cock hardening just watching her ass sway for him as she put on the show. He felt like he could stare at her hips for hours and hours, emptying out his seed and his mind the entire time as he become her hypnotized ass slave. "So cute and bouncy...." He repeated, letting himself fall fast and hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 8:17 pm

"That's right. It's so easy to relax and stare as my cute little tail goes back and forth. Letting your whole focus settle on my soft fur. Your eyes following the sway of my tail as your whole body goes limp." Faraine whispered as her ass continued to hypnotically sway. Each movement of her hips sending Sieq even deeper. Blake also found herself staring at the alluring display as Faraine's seductive voice filled both their ears.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 9:55 pm

Sieq slowly nodded, bobbing his head up and down in time with the sways of Faraine's hips and fluffy tail. It was so easy to simply relax and stare at her cute little tail. Watching it go back and forth.... his entire focus rested squarely on her soft fur. Sieq's limbs felt like mush as he stayed kneeling and staring for Faraine, falling head over heels for her hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:58 pm

Faraine giggled to herself as her hypnotic rear swung closer and closer to the kneeling half-dragon. "Such a good ass-slave." She praised. "Each time my cute little tail sways before your eyes you become a little sleepier, a little hornier, and a little more obedient. Sinking deeper and deeper until you're fully under the control of my fluffy tail and irresistible voice."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:16 pm

"Such a good ass-slave...." Sieq repeated weakly as his eyelids began to droop, his vision going unclear of all but Faraine's ass as he stared in captivation. He was starting to feel really sleepy.... uncontrollably horny... and terribly obedient... just like his hypnotist wanted from him. Sieq could think of anything but Faraine's tail and voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:21 pm

"Perfect. Now it's time for us to play with while you're all horny and obedient." The bunny girl chuckled as she pressed her thick rear against the hypnotized half-dragon. Her words roused Blake from her own near trance. "Yeah. Let's have some fun." The cat fanus agreed, she was feeling a bit hot and bothered as well, and she planned to work it all out of her system by completely dominating the submissive Sieq.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:34 pm

Sieq moaned happily once Faraine pushed her hips into him, and his instant reaction was to press his hand and his fingers into the bunny girl's cheeks for a good series of rubs and squeezes. "Mmm... have some fun..." The hypnotized young man weakly agreed, hardly able to register that the gorgeous catgirl was also going to have a hand in working him over, now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:38 pm

Sieq got to spend several seconds happily squeezing Faraine's thick cheeks before the bunny girl knocked him into his back with a playful booty bump. Before the half-dragon could sit back up he suddenly found himself pinned by Faraine's high heel stepping on his chest. The bunny girl's heel was soon joined by Blake's own high heel clad foot pressing down against him, the two looking down at the prone Sieq with seductive, domineering grins.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:44 pm

Sieq's hypnosis-addled mind took a second to register what position he was in, but when he looked up and saw the pair of painfully erotic heels that made his cock twitch, the long and stockinged legs that went on almost forever, and the lewd smiles of his mistresses, he almost wanted to surrender on the spot. But, he also had an obscene idea... maybe these hypnotic beauties dressed like office ladies would want to really punish him. "I-uh... wasn't peeping on you two... promise?" Sieq said uncertainly, hoping they'd pick up his idea for a bit of roleplay. Of course, maybe they already had plans and his suggestion wasn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:55 pm

"Oh really?" Blake purred, running a hand along her thigh to draw Sieq's gaze up along her tight stocking. "Then why were you hiding just outside the meeting room the whole time we were using it?" Faraine asked, leaning down to give him a bemused look. Her every movement making Sieq more and more aware of just how trapped these beauties had him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 11:58 pm

Sieq shivered beneath their sexy heels as his eyes went wherever Blake wanted them to go, and his mind was starting to fantasize about the ways those stockings could enslave him. But, he had to focus and come up with an excuse! He was staring, but.... the door was left open a little bit... and he could see these two goddesses from outside it! "I.. had to clean something that spilled there." He lied to them, hoping they'd buy it before things got really bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:04 am

"Oh really? Well if you really weren't peeping then it shouldn't distract you at all if we put on a little show." Blake suggested. Licking her lips and causing her dark red lipstick to glisten in a way that made Sieq ache for a kiss. She and Faraine gave each other knowing looks, ready to prove just how big of a pervert their half-dragon coworker was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:07 am

Sieq gulped and realized that they were giving him a chance to prove his innocence.... but he wasn't innocent, and he knew he'd have no way to resist if they started teasing him. Even now, her dark red lipstick made his heart beat like a drum in his chest, and he almost puckered his lips on reflex. "Right... it wouldn't distract me..." Sieq muttered weakly, knowing he had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:11 am

"You wouldn't become at all distracted if I did something like this." Blake said with a mischievous smile on her lips. As she spoke she slipped behind Faraine, her hands reaching around so squeeze and massage the bunny girl's breasts before slowly teasing down her top. Revealing more and more of the swell of Faraine's breasts as the bunny girl lewdly shivered and moaned.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:13 am

"N-not at all..." Sieq blatantly lied as his eyes followed Blake's hands as they guided him to Faraine's chest. Goodness... this was like when she used Yang against him... and his lust for big boobs hadn't gone down even slightly ever since. With Faraine's bare breasts about to grace his eyes and her moans ringing in his ears, he tried to look away with what little will he had, else he get distracted before they even got started.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:17 am

And with one last pull Faraine's bare breasts bounced free. Their jiggling fullness giving Sieq a feast for the eyes as the bunny girl let out an ecstatic gasp.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:21 am

Sieq's eyes locked to Faraine's breasts, his mind weakened by memories of staring at Yang's boobs just like this. But... he couldn't fail the test so easily and so soon.... and Sieq gulped and tried to lift his eyes above those naked tits to look at Blake and Faraine in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:25 am

(Will Check -roll 80- Success)

Sieq managed to look up. Only to see the flustered, lustdrunk look on Faraine. "What's wrong? Are her boobs not nice enough for you?" Blake teased as the continued to play with the bunny girl's breasts. Faraine, moaned again and needily ground her hips against Blake's. "If that's not your thing then maybe something else is." The huntress wondered aloud. And from the way her charming golden eyes bored into him he almost felt like she was reading his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next