Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:36 am

"Don't worry. I can take care of myself. Are you sure you want to go so soon? It's already dark out. It could be dangerous." She asked.

Haiba: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:40 am

“I’d rather have to fend off mirada myself while I’m tired than have wild mirada enter this city while I’m sleeping,” He tells her, “But since we are traveling together, if you need sleep immediately, I can’t argue with that.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:42 am

"I don't think anything's likely to happen if we just stay one night. But if you'd feel better camping outside the city I'll join you." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:46 am

“I’d prefer we camp outside,” Haiba tells her as he stands up, “But since I am dragging you out of an inn, you can have my sleeping back if you don’t have your own.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:49 am

"Don't worry. I have one." She assured him as she stood up and headed for the door. "No time to waste it seems."

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:54 am

“I do feel bad for making you leave the inn at this time, so at least let me carry your supplies Miss Xantha,” Haiba says as he follows her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:58 am

(Encounter -roll 72- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll

"Don't worry about it. I'm packed very light." She assured him. Insisting on carrying her own stuff. Almost the moment the two were out of town they encountered a midara. A sheep girl who approached them with a yawn. "Hello. Care for a nap?" She asked, giving them big, puppy dog eyes as she tried to entice the pair into her woollen embrace.

Sheep Girl: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 8:06 am

“Sorry miss, but we can’t do that here,” Haiba tells the sheep girl, “And please don’t try forcing us to, I don’t want to have to hurt you.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 pm

(Wool Cuddle -roll 25- Fail)

"Please? I promise it will be so relaxing." She pleaded, making no move to stop them.

Sheep Girl: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Haiba checked out the sheep girl, and to the best of his abilities he believed she wasn’t overtaken by lust, so he tells her, “We will be setting up camp a little ways away from here. If all you want is someone to nap with, and nothing else, feel free to join us.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:02 pm

The sheep girls whole expression lot up. "Thank you so much." She said, pulling Haiba into a soft woollen hug before moving to follow behind him and Xantha.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:06 pm

With that interaction finished, Haiba proceeded forward, planning on walking a half hour before finding a spot to set up camp.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:10 pm

As the three walked the sheep girl occasionally cuddled against him or Xantha. Impatient for her nap. But they managed to reach a reasonable campsite far enough from town without further interruptions.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:13 pm

Haiba quickly set up camp, rolling out his sleeping pad and collecting some twigs and stones to make a controlled fire with his magic.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:20 pm

The moment he was seated by the fire the sheep girl sat beside him, moving with as much excitement as her perpetually sleepy body could muster. "Ready for a nap?" She asked with a yawn.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:24 pm

“Yes, I am miss,” Haiba replies, “But remember, we are just napping together, nothing more.” It has been a long day for him, so Haiba was absolutely ready to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:30 pm

"Just a nap." The sheep girl assured him. Pulling the aspiring hero into a soft hug. He instantly felt so sleepy and comfortable. Her wool and plush body the softest pillow and blanket he could possibly ask for.

Haiba: 22 Willpower + Sleepyx1
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:34 pm

“You’re so soft…” He yawns as he returns the hug, pulling the sheep girl and her soft wool closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:58 pm

"All the better to cuddle with." She sighs as the two get comfortable by the fire. As everything looked clear Xantha slipped into her tent and bedroll, leaving Haiba alone with the friendly sheep girl.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Haiba leaned his head forward, resting it on the sheep girl as he slowly drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:14 pm

(Encounter -Roll 74- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 1- Sheep Girl)
(Twice in a row. What are the odds.)

Haiba's deep and peaceful sleep was plagued (or blessed) with erotic dreams. In his dreams he was far to sleepy and relaxed to move or resist as the sheep girl stroked his crotch, smothered him with her soft boobs, and showered him in kisses. It all felt so wonderfully sinful, he felt a growing longing to experience it for real. When the would-be hero awoke he found himself being cuddled by not one, but two sheep girls.

Haiba: 22 Willpower + Sleepyx2 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:20 pm

Haiba laid there for a little, trying to think of when he had such an erotic dream before. He then tried to remove himself from between the sheep girls without waking them up.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:26 pm

(Dexterity -roll 18, 87- 1 Success, 1 Fail)

He managed to slip from the first ones grasp. But the newcomer's ones eyes drifted open before he could escape. "Don't go yet. I barely got the chance to cuddle you." She said with an adorable pout. Xantha looked out of her tent to see what the noise was. "Look. If you're going to spend time with a midara it might as well be them." She said with a sigh, her tone becoming more academic. "Sheep girls are literally know as 'The Safest Midara' they don't want to imprison or brainwash you. They just want to cuddle and rest. And they always let people go afterwards."

Haiba: 22 Willpower + Sleepyx3 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:29 pm

“I guess I can stay a while longer,” Haiba tells the sheep girl, before speaking to Xantha, “Miss Xantha, please tell me when you think it is time for us to go to catch Miss X.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:34 pm

"Don't worry. I'll make sure we're all packed up." The academic assured him as he sunk back into the sheep girls' embrace. They were both awake now, and as sleepy as ever. "Is there anything we can do to make this nap more pleasurable for you." The original sweetly asked. For some reason Haiba found that the idea of being so sleepy he could hardly think as he rested with the duo seemed to hold some appeal.

Haiba: 20 Willpower + Sleepyx4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next