Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:15 pm

(I wrote it thinking it would have roll to see if he can pull it off, then auto fail any attacks at him that turn.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:21 pm

(Alright)
(Quick Draw -roll 57- Fail)
(Heated Hold -roll 32- Success)

"It's like smelling something sweet in the air and wanting to just find it and ravish it." She unhelpfully explained pulling Haibi into an intimate hold before he could prepare his counter attack.

Haiba: 23 Willpower + Bind
Hottie: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:25 pm

“It won’t happen to smell like wine, would it?” Haiba asked as he tried to wiggle out of her hold. He remembered the green haired woman say something about surviving the mirada, so he wanted to see if the wine glass tattoo on him had anything to do with getting attacked.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:26 pm

(Struggle -roll 23- Fail)

"It does smell a lot like wine now that you mention it." She admitted, interrupting his escape attempt with a sweet kiss.

Haiba: 22 Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:28 pm

Having at least half an idea of what the tattoo may be doing, Haiba continued trying to force himself free.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:31 pm

(Struggle -roll 18- Success)

Haiba managed to wiggle free. Pulling away from the woman's almost uncomfortably warm body.

Haiba: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:34 pm

“Are you sure you are okay miss? You aren’t running a fever or anything?” Haiba questioned as he pulled his sword out again, with flames once more surrounding it, although with a bit more intensity than last time.

Dragon Strike +1
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:38 pm

(Dragon Strike +1 -roll 6- Success)

"Don't be silly. I'm just hot." She teased. But before she could do anything else his burning blade brought her to her knees. She didn't have anymore fight in her.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:43 pm

“That’s good to hear miss,” Haiba replies as he sheathes his sword again. “If you aren’t attacking people like you did to me, the people of the village would probably allow you to stay while you recover.” He tells her as he begins to go back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:44 pm

"But you got me all worked up." He heard her say with a pout as he headed back. The village seemed to be fine. Now it was just a matter gathering what he needed.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:47 pm

He went to his small hut and packed up a bag, putting in a few changes of clothes, a sleeping pad, rations, a compass, a map, and a few other things he may need on this possible adventure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:51 pm

The supplies proved easy to find. The only thing left was the question of where to go and who to ask.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:55 pm

He thought for a little before coming to the conclusion that he should head to the nearest city. Since there probably wasn’t anyone in his village knowledgeable on this stuff or where he could find help with it, even if the nearest city didn’t have anyone who could check out the tattoo, it would probably be easier to figure out where to go after that. He began to head out of the village, heading southward.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:00 am

(Encounter -roll 45, 35, 23- Fail)

As nightfall approached Haiba reached the nearest city. Not experiencing any complications on the way. Although calling it a city might be a bit of an exaggeration, it was still much larger then his small town. He's been here once or twice on errands. He knew where a cheap inn he could stay the night in was.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:02 am

Haiba made his way towards the inn, shifting through his pouch to pull out what he remembered the fee was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:04 am

As he entered the inn he bumped into a woman about his age. She looked at him, spotted the mark on his neck and let out a groan. "Oh no. I'm too late." She said.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:09 am

“Oh, sorry for bumping into you miss,” Haiba apologized before processing what she said, “You were too late for this?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:11 am

"It's going to take a bit to explain. Would you mind joining me for a second?" She asked, gesturing to a nearby table.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:14 am

“I’d be happy to do so miss, I was looking for anyone who knew of this… mark?” Haiba told the woman as he sat at the table, unsure of what to really call what was on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:17 am

"The names Xantha. I study midara. Right now I've been trying to unravel the plot of a mysterious vampire known only as X. I knew that she was looking for someone to mark like this but I was hoping to find them before she did." The woman explained as she sat down.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:21 am

“So Miss Xantha, do you have an idea of what this mark does?” Haiba asked, “Or why Miss X choose to mark me?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:23 am

"I don't know why but I think I know what it does. I'm pretty sure it lures nearby midara and drives them into a frenzy. Even normally friendly midara can become dangerous with it around. And it can lure them from miles around, potentially driving powerful wild midara to any city or town you might be staying at. And before you ask, I have no idea how to remove it." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:26 am

“That sounds about right to what I witnessed,” Haiba replied,
“Even if you know how to remove it Miss Xantha, you may know this. You said you were studying Miss X, so would you happen to know where I could find her?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:28 am

"I think so. But we'd want to move fast. She has a couple of minions a few days travel from here that she's probably staying with. If we go to them, we'll probably find her." Xantha replied.

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:33 am

“We? Miss Xantha, are you sure you want to come with me? This mark drawing in mirada may make it dangerous to you.” Haiba says, “And I do plan on leaving straight away, like right now. How could I rest here while knowing I may be drawing in wild mirada into this city.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)   Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marked in Red (Haiba's Adventure)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next