Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:07 pm

Damn, Ferro really did a number on her, didn't he? Ryofu was actually somewhat impressed, some midara would have trouble leaving someone so starstruck. Still, it certainly helped her work, as she was clearly too distracted to notice anything out of the ordinary. But that was taken care of, and she had more than enough material.

The only thing left to do was reunite with the group, and pull Barky away for the next step. The only one with a big enough voice and an even bigger presence was how they were going to get this out into the town.

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 3:27 pm

Ferro had spent a good amount of time simply shooting the shit with the mayor, exchanging casual conversation, talking business here and there to the best of his abilities. For once, he was thankful for all the dull lessons his father and tutors gave him regarding this sort of thing. Even despite the work he was putting in and how gullible the scumbag was, he was still very much hoping and praying that Ryofu could get back soon.

Lo and behold, she finally arrived with his pendant in tow, and hopefully something even more important. "Ah, it's about time." He took the pendant as it was handed to him and noticed something, making his examination open. "Ah, just as I suspected, the chain broke. I'll need to give it something stronger later.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 7:44 am

Just as Ryofu made her way back to the group, Dixi received a call of her own. She had asked to be left alone while dealing with this case so, if they were calling her, she knew she had to stall for time or her investigation would be cut short. She wanted to help them despite her help not being really necessary, to do so though, she knew that she had to start by picking up the call. "I have to answer this." She excused herself and left the restaurant quietly to answer the call.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 5:09 pm

"Wonderful, it would be a shame if such a priceless item was lost, Lord Magia. I would also have my staff look for it as well if you desired but I see that is not needed." The mayor's eyes wandered up and down Ryofu once more in appraisal, in more than one way. His actions were briefly interrupted with Dixi abruptly needing to leave the room. After some thought, he decides to not think much on it before turning back towards Ferro.

"Would you like to have my jeweler to repair the chain, free of charge of course." The mayor inquire, being full on ass kissing mode.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:12 pm

"Oh I'd love that, though not right away. I'd like to take this back to rub the shoddy chainwork in before I get it done by better hands," he said with a nasty little chuckle. Best to keep up the act until he knew he could drop the act. He was looking forward to seeing this skeezy slimeball squirm when the truth gets out.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 11:55 pm

The lecherous gaze the man was giving her was enough to make Ryofu's skin crawl. The mental image of just socking him as hard as she could and watching his entire face cave in was the one thing keeping her sane. But she had all she needed now to ensure that everything was going to plan. All the documents she had were more than enough to rally a crowd into a frenzy. But she needed an out. A way to slink away to get them to Barchiel and get everything prepared. Dixi was the perfect inbetween. She stood in position to guard Ferro as she did, thinking through the situation she was in currently. She needed an out. And then a thought got to her.

She placed her hand against her ear, as if receiving a signal. A few fake reactions were all she needed to seal it, a look of surprise, and a gaze that went back and forth very quickly, scanning the location. Her gaze went quickly across the patrons behind her glasses, giving the air of slight panic. And then they fell onto Ferro, as she approached him from behind. "Stay here. Do not move." With that, she quickly made her way out of the restaurant to see if she could find Dixi. The look of worry evaporated after she had left the building, confident that her show was enough to make everyone cautious, probably also Ferro at the same time.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:10 pm

Dixi had left the restaurant a while ago and haven't return. She was in a nearby alleyway having a talk with the person at the other side of her communicator. "Yeah, I only need a little bit more of time... Yes, I understand... Yes. Yeah, I'll take responsibility for whatever happens... Yes... Yeah. Understood, Dixi out." She had just finished talking when she noticed Ryofu coming out of the restaurant once again. She had managed to buy some time for herself but she wasn't sure for how long she could spin the story to do so.

She walked out of the alleyway while stretching her arms, acting as she just went out for a little walk... "Man, I needed that."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 5:19 pm

"Dixi!" Off in the corner of her eye, Ryofu noticed Dixi, on a metaphorical high as she was putting everything together. She scrambled over to her, slapping both of her hands onto her shoulders. "I know what to do! I know how to get all of this to work! But I need your help!" Ryofu reached into her chest underneath the suit, pulling out a few folded pieces of paper. Documents from the look of them. Ryofu took Dixi's hand and slapped them onto hers. "Okay! So all of this, this is what we need! You have to get this to Barky, he's got the voice we need to carry this to the entire town! But first..."

Ryofu reached into her pocket and pulled out a small knife with a wry grin. "We're gonna make a scene to thin the numbers a bit. It won't be dangerous for anyone...but it'll look dangerous. I'm gonna come out of that restaurant with Ferro, and I need you to throw that right at our feet to play things up. Don't get caught. That'll leave you two in the city, and everyone frazzled enough that this should be a one two punch that's just what we needed. Are you following me so far? Tell me if I'm going too fast." She admittedly was talking very quickly, as fast as the thoughts were coming to her head. Thinking on the fly was one of her specialties.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 1:36 pm

Dixi listened as Ryofu quickly explained the plan, somehow managed to follow despite the woman's speed, she took a look at the papers before rolling them and putting them in her pocket. She then took the knife and looked at it. "I follow, don't worry. Throw the knife, scare the crowd and then hand these papers to Barchiel so he voices them out." She stuffed the pocket knife in her other pocket and looked around, she would need a safe place to throw it, maybe a vantage point?

Dixi looked around and noticed a building mid-construction, that could work perfectly since it had a clear view of the restaurant. "Don't worry. I'll make sure no one sees me." She took off and snuck her way into the building, going all the way to the roof while making sure no one was around, luckily, the building was empty, probably it was lunch time for the builders. She took position on the roof and waited for Ryofu's sign before proceeding.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:50 pm

"Great!" That was a weight off of her shoulders. Dixi was reliable. She could handle this. She took a breath, getting herself back together, as she made her way back to the restaurant. Ryofu took a moment to get her mindset back into the one she needed. Ferro was in danger, and she had to get them out of it without causing a scene, like a good bodyguard...yeah, she was getting it.

She made her way back into the establishment, her gaze wary of anyone and everyone as she approached from behind Ferro. She had a relieved expression when she saw Ferro, looking like she was inwardly thankful nothing happened while she was gone. "Young master, we have to leave. The situation is compromised."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 4:27 pm

Ferro looked up at Ryofu, pondering what the plan was exactly, but he figured she probably thought this out by now. "What do you mean? Are you serious? Damn, I was enjoying myself too..." He got up from his seat, setting down money for his meal. "Apologies, mayor, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to take my leave."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 7:33 pm

The mayor looks surprised as his bodyguard informs Ferro that an incident has broken out. The portly man looks a bit concerned, scared even, as he tries to take a peek at what is going on with no avail. "I-I u-understand, Lord Ferro. Be s-safe." After 15 seconds, several guards seems to have arrived where the mayor is and started flanking him, to make sure he is safe.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:33 am

Dixi awaited for the right moment when they all left the restaurant. A throw from this distance would be a piece of cake, as well as remaining unseen after the deed. She didn't have her sister's skills for infiltration but she could be pretty sneaky if she needed to.

As she saw Ferro and Ryofu come out of the restaurant, Dixi took aim. She would try to make it as real as possible... Although she would have to apologize later. With her target locked, Dixi threw the knife that flew past Ferro, lightly scratching his cheek and sank deep on the restaurant's door behind him. Without wasting any time, she proceeded to the opposite end of the building she was in and jumped to the next one to go back to ground level. She had to find Barchiel and give him the documents for the next step of the plan and it shouldn't be too hard, considering the man's size and look.

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 5:39 pm

Dixi could not have timed that at a better point. The blade whizzed through the air right as Ryofu was ushering Ferro out of the building in a hurried manner, grazing his cheek and embedding itself into the restaurant door. The cut caused his face to lightly bleed as Ryofu's gaze went upwards to where the blade was thrown, not a soul present. She then went back to the knife, yanking it out of the doorframe and examining it, before running over to Ferro. "We have to leave! Now!" Her tone was rushed and hurried, especially now.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:16 pm

Ferro was genuinely shocked by the sudden event, feeling the cut on his cheek and wincing a bit at the sudden sting. "Shit, this isn't good." He looked to Ryofu and moved to seemingly shield himself behind her to avoid other knives, though he knew he wouldn't be taking anymore. "I'm in your hands."

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 11:32 am

Seeing the knife pierce the door of the restaurant caused at least one shout by the populace who caught notice of it, namely from inside the restaurant who noticed the blade from the inside, followed by a few worried murmurs of the crowd as confusion and disarray quickly spread. Just like Ryofu had been hoping for. The town guard hadn't caught a single look at the person throwing the dagger and Dixi had done her part perfectly. Everything was going perfectly, and soon it was time for Ferro and her to dip, leaving this up to Dixi and Barchiel.

She nodded. "Stay close to me at all times. Do not move unless you are moving with me." Her tone took a stern direction, at this point the security guard doing everything she could to keep her charge safe. She burst open the door, keeping Ferro close as she approached the mayor with an icy expression. "The young master has been injured. We need a carriage. Quickly!" She was hoping Ferro's reputation would spur the portly little money grubber into action, for his safety. If something happened to him in his city, chances are he would never hear the end of it.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 4:08 pm

The mayor has already huddled behind his guards who are on high alert.  Apparently the entourage had noticed the dagger peeking behind the door as well.  It was then that the voice of Ryofu and Ferro was heard that allows him to peek from the bulk of his guards. His eyes widening at the cut wound on Ferro's cheek, promptly shielding himself behind his guards.

"R-right away."  The mayor muster up with up what bravado he is able to before looking at his retinue.  "Don't just stand there!  You heard what she said, get the carriage right now!"  With those order, part of the guards separate from the others to rush outside.  

Within several minutes, the sound of horse hoofs beating on the ground is heard outside the lumber transport parks itself outside right outside the entrance before one of the guard that went out, was back in.  "Get inside, quickly!"  The mayor wasted no time running his rotund form over to the carriage, flanked by guards with shields up.  Part of the retinue even was flanking around Ryofu and Ferro to shield them from attack as well.

Meanwhile, the public was in disarray, scurrying to get away from the scene.  Some hid underneath the table.  The staffers of the public had already took shelter inside the kitchen door.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 4:14 am

Ferro nodded towards the mayor and entered the carriage, knowing that the rest was now up to Dixi and Barchiel. Their plan was reaching its end and this corrupt scumbag would get what he deserves soon. All they needed to do now was wait in the carriage and enjoy what would come next.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 4:55 pm

Ryofu stepped into the carriage with him, making sure that his every move was shadowed until he was secure in his seat, before moving into it herself. She closed the windows of both, giving them some privacy, and letting out a tired sigh.

"Alright...it's up to them now." That act had taken a lot out of her, but it was over, and it couldn't have gone better. The crowds are worried and anxious. And the notes are going to the one man with a loud enough voice and presence to whip them into a storm.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 8:34 am

Just as she was expecting, finding Barchiel was pretty easy, even when she had left the roofs and returned to the ground. The metal tower of a man was easy to distinguish in the middle of a crowd. Dixi approached the man, pulling the papers out of her pocket and handed them to Barchiel. "Here you go, big guy. It's your turn to shine. Remember what Ryofu said right?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 11:11 am

The entire duration this had been happening, Barchiel had been standing about. Head turning slightly. Taking in and processing any and all information he could. As he was handed the papers, he arched an eyebrow, underneath the helmet. "I am to spread the truth, correct? Easy enough."

With thunderous stomps, the Space Marine began to approach the city square. At the very least, his goal was to find a heavily populated place. More people meant more folks to convince. More folks to convince, meant a potentially larger army. Despite any concerns, Barchiel took a deep breath, adjusting the speakers within his helmet. He'll speak with the voice of the Emperor, damnit!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

Dixi followed Barchiel, she didn't have the capacity to shout as loud as the man but there was something she could do. As they arrived at the city square, Dixi looked around, it seemed like a good place to deliver the message but they needed something for an initial bang. "I'll draw people's attention. You get ready and yell from the top of your lungs, big guy."

Moving to an alleyway, Dixi started to use the parallels walls to reach, once more, the roof of the buildings. "Alright, let's create some fireworks to draw people's attention to the square..." Firing a few blasts of Ki, Dixi created little explosions similar to fireworks above the square, drawing people's gaze and attention to it, to give Barchiel the audience he needed. "Alright, big guy, it's up to you now."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 9:25 am

Reminding himself to thank Dixi later, Barchiel looked over the papers, before holding them up. They might as well have a show, correct?

"ATTENTION, CITIZENS OF KORE. YOUR MAYOR HAS BEEN USING YOU. PULLING THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES, SEEING YOUR AS NOTHING MORE THAN DISPOSABLE TOOLS WITH WHICH TO FURTHER HIS AMBITIONS!"

With a slam, he placed the papers down, for folks to see. Perhaps they should use their own eyes, if they did not trust his words. "PLANS TO RAISE TAXES! TO FALSELY DECLARE FOLKS AS 'MIDARA SYMPATHISERS' IF HE THINKS YOU ARE OF NO USE TO HIM! TO HIM, YOU ARE PAWNS. WILL YOU STAND FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:53 pm

As Barchiel raised his thunderous, booming voice, people among the crowds became shocked, shaken up, some waiting for something to happen as though the sudden surprise of such a loud voice might be related to the attack or panic, while others were slowly becoming more captivated by the news. Some folks even dared to approach the metal giant to look at the papers.

"What... What the hell is this?" One man shouted.

"Are these real? This is messed up!" Another man balked with disgust.

"What in the hell is wrong with that man? He's the mayor, this is far too much!" A woman growled.

The more Barchiel announced the criminal acts of their mayor, the more people came forward to look at the proof, and the more the people of Kore started to explode in an uproar.

Ferro watched from the carriage, completely calm and collected. The plan was working better than expected, it seemed.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Good. This was working. People were getting loud. How ironic, a modified supersoldier stirring up chaos instead of stopping it in it's tracks.

He began to pace back and forth, slamming a gauntleted fist against his chestplate. "IS IT NOT THE JOB OF A GOVERNING OFFICIAL TO SERVE THE PEOPLE? TO AID THEM IN THEIR TIME OF NEED? TO BE THE VOICE OF REASON, THE LIGHT ONE CAN LOOK TO IN THEIR DARKEST MOMENTS? IS THIS MAN, THIS....THING TRULY THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE LEADING YOU? SHOULD HE NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS VILE DEEDS?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)   Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Lion's Den (City of Kore)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next