Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Haiba in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:37 pm

“N-no that’s not what I meant,” Haiba said as he struggled to get out of her cape, “I meant that those other two seemed to use more unique forms of seduction, so I wasn’t used to it.”

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Struggle (17) Fail

"Fufu, I see. But, there's nothing wrong with something a little more vanilla, no? Such as.... spending a little time being smothered by my tits." Lex cooed as she pulled Haiba's face into her bosom. He instantly sank into their warm flesh, they were massive and amazingly soft. The perfect pair of pillows to sleep on, if he didn't care about losing the fight.

Haiba: 13 Willpower, Bound
Lex: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Haiba went to respond, but he was smothered before he could, so all she heard was a muffled response as he tried to escape.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:53 pm

Struggle (12) Success

Before he could fall any harder for Lex's mind-blowing rack, Haiba forced himself free and made some distance. "Well? On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are they?" She asked as she gave her boobs another jiggle.

Haiba: 13 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:55 pm

"I-I'd say a nine or a ten," Haiba admitted as he sent another streak of electricity in Lex's direction.

Thunder Shock
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:03 pm

Thunder Shock (31) Fail
New Trick (56) Success

"That's what I like to hear. Stare at my ten out of ten tits and get so horny for me, Haiba. You won't be able to stop yourself from taking off your pants with how much you're aroused by them." The vigilante began swaying her breasts back and forth like a hypnotic pendulum, drawing Haiba's attention and pulling him into a trance before he could manifest his lightning.

Haiba: 11 Willpower, Hypnotized (Paizuri Prep on self)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:05 pm

"Please dominate me with your magnificat breasts," Haiba begged as he began to take off his pants.

Resist Command
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Struggle (76) Success

As Lex came closer, Haiba snapped himself out of his stupor just before he took off his pants. His penis was still erect within them, but at least it wasn't completely exposed.

Haiba: 11 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:15 pm

"That trick won't work on me that quickly," Haiba told her as he moved towards her for another shoulder check.

Shoulder Check
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Shoulder Check (61) Fail
Face Time (20,61) Success

When he got in close again, Lex simply pulled Haiba into a big hug that smothered him in her girls again. "It almost did. And part of you wishes it did work, him?" The vigilante whispered to him after giving him some quality time with her boobs. Their scent and feel made it so difficult to focus.

Haiba: 9 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Haiba tried to find the willpower to focus through the temptation of her breasts and attack her.

Dragon Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Struggle (70) Success, Dragon Strike (47) Fail
Tantalizing Tits (38) Success

Haiba slashed with all of his might, but Lex bounced around his strike. With every step, her boobs bounced and jiggled in a way that he couldn't ignore. He knew how soft they were, thoughts of them overrode anything else on his mind.

Haiba: 7 Willpower, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:52 pm

Haiba knew that he wouldn't be able to concentrate if she kept moving around like that, so he tried to stop her through the only way he could think.

Thunder Shock
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 7:59 pm

Thunder Shock (61,32) Fail
New Trick (89) Crit Fail

As Lex avoided the jolt of electricity, her rhythm finally came to a halt when her erratic bouncing led her to trip and fall over on her rump. "Ow....."

Haiba: 7 Willpower
Lex: 12 Stamina, Off balance
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:01 pm

Seeing a opportunity, Haiba put all he had into a flurry of blows, not knowing how much longer he would be able to resist her if he didn't finish this right now.

Sun God's Wrath +4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:09 pm

Sun God's Wrath+4 (Auto,51,11) 1 Success, 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail
New Trick (Auto)

Haiba's last hurrah landed one clean blow against Lex, but she stepped away from his next two slashes and starting gently rocking her breasts again. "You're trying so hard, do you wanna make sure you're nice and tired when I titfuck you? Speaking of, take your pants off, and we can begin~" the vigilante instructed as Haiba again slipped into trance for her tits.

Haiba: 1 Willpower, Hypnotized (Paizuri Prep on self)
Lex: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:11 pm

Spending too much energy his previous attack, Haiba couldn't resist, quickly slipping off his pants and begging for her to for a titjob like she did to him at the arcade.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:21 pm

With that, Lex knelt in front of Haiba and stuck his cock right between her boobs. Once it was fully engulfed, she gave him a huge squeeze and started stroking quickly and passionately. In just moments, his entire body was stunned by Lex's amazing paizuri.

Haiba has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:24 pm

"I-It feels so good..." Haiba moans, his legs barely keeping him up, with the only reason he could stand being the desire to not miss a second of this pleasure by falling down.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Lex noticed his stumbling, so she leaned forward into him until he fell backward. His cock slipped out of her cleavage for a moment, but it was immediately welcomed back into their crushing embrace. The vigilante wasn't stopping until she properly 'massaged' every inch of his shaft, and it covered her tits in cum.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:32 pm

"I'm not... I'm not going to last much longer!" Haiba cried out, his moans only getting loader and loader as Lex's breasts got lubed up by his precum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:38 pm

"Then just pump it all into my tits." Lex ordered him as she ramped up the pressure even more. Tighter squeezes and faster rubbing were all Haiba got in response to his plea, forcing him to comply with the busty vigilante's word.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:40 pm

The increased intensity pushed Haiba over the edge, spilling his seed into her breasts, and just as that climax was finishing, he was forced into another, over and over again until she had drained him completely.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:43 pm

"Losing's never felt so good, has it, Haiba?" Lex giggled as she milked out all the semen he had to offer her. Once he was spent, she lifted him up and into her arms. The vigilante carried him to the waiting area, securing his 0 and 3 arena record.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:47 pm

Being completely worn out, Haiba didn't have the energy to answer her question, but was surprised that she was strong enough to carry him like that. After a while, he recovered, asking, "Is there anything you want to do now, Miss Lex? Even though I didn't win any extra, I do have a decent amount of spending money."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next