Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Haiba in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 pm

After his encounter with X and an assortment of lust-crazed midara, Haiba thought that particular story had come to a close. However, the accursed fruit that the vampire had almost used against him wasn't the only one of its kind. The adventurer had heard that another fruit appeared on the black market of a bustling and rapidly growing city: Rollatia. The young man stood at the gates of the capital of commerce, and the hunt was on.

Haiba: 30 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:21 pm

"Let's hope that I can get that fruit before anyone else," Haiba said to himself as he entered the city. Growing up in a rural village, and even with the towns he had gone through on his adventure, Haiba had never been in such a big place before, so there was a bit of excitement in his step and wonder in his eyes as he headed forward.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Progress (31) Fail
Encounter (30) Success, Professional Gossiper

The streets were crowded with people. An hour here, and he was likely to see more new faces than he had in his entire life. The buzz, the excitement, a moment in Rollatia and it was already living up to its reputation. Haiba kept to the side of the street to avoid the most traffic, and he was greeted by a woman with a clipboard and pen. "Hey, there, welcome to Rollatia! Can I ask you a few questions for this survey? It helps the mayor with future policy and city development." She politely asked him, although she was talking a little faster than most people do.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:48 pm

"Oh, um, sure, go ahead," Haiba said, "I'll try to answer them the best I can." He was a bit unsure how much he would be able to answer, not really knowing what kinds of questions he was about to be asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:54 pm

"Thank you so much. Okay, first: why did you come to Rollatia? Second: what kinds of entertainment or recreation do you see yourself partaking in during your time in Rollatia? Third: What kind of brothel would you be most interested in being a patron of?" She quickly listed off. "Oh, and you don't have to answer all of them, whatever you feel comfortable with. But, it's confidential, kind of. Just me and the mayor's staff see the answers." The woman explained after listing off her questions. Somehow pretending like there was nothing abnormal about the third question.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:01 pm

"I came here to buy a fruit that I heard was here," Haiba answered, "And could you provide a little explanation on the last two questions? I'm not really sure what entertainment or places are in this city, and I don't know what kinds of brothels there are."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:07 pm

"You can purchase a variety of fruit from the farmer's market in the southwest. And Rollatia has any kind of entertainment you can think of! Games, arcades, theater, stage performances, and that's just the top of the list." Her mouth was going a mile a minute by now, but Haiba could just understand her. "As for the brothels, midara and prostitution are not outlawed here, but the sex industry is closely regulated and monitored. There are places that can suit any kind of fetish you can even think of, and then a few more after that, and all of them are in the southeast district." The surveyor explained in detail.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm

"Oh, it'll probably be whatever catches my eye at a moment, but those places you listed for entertainment all sound interesting and worth checking out, plus I don't know if people define it as entertainment, but I would probably check out a place to train if I found one," Haiba answered, before quieting his voice a little as his face turned a little red as he answered her third question, "I'd be interest in brothels that suit breasts, thighs, dancing, bunny girls, and cuddling or other uses of one's warmth."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:26 pm

"Those are great answers, don't worry your head about it, I don't judge. Personally, I can't resist any midara with a good ass, I sometimes go down there for a good facesitting." She reassured him before jotting things down. "Here, I'll write down all the things I listed, the place to train, and all the things you listed for the brothels. That sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:29 pm

"Yes, that sounds good to me," Haiba replied, "Is there anything else you need to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:35 pm

"No, that will be all. Thank you a lot for participating. Here, some spending money for helping out the city. You'll need it to check out all those places I wrote down." The woman bid him farewell and passed him 25 Gold! With a heavier coin purse, Haiba was ready to see what Rollatia was all about.

(During the rest of his stay in Rollatia, enemies and other tempresses have a chance of knowing Haiba's weaknesses in advance. Some may even know them automatically.)

125 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:40 pm

"Thank you for the spending money," He called out to her. Remembering she said that there was a farmers market in the southwest of the city, Haiba decided to head that direction, doubting he would find the fruit he was here for there, but wanting to check in case.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:47 pm

Progress (57) Fail
Encounter (83) Fail

Despite the clear direction of southwest, there were so many connecting roads, the city was like a maze. It didn't help that no matter which way he tried, there was foot traffic as far as the eye could see. The front gates had to have been the densest part of town.

125 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:54 pm

Seeing how unlikely it would be to make progress through the dense crowds, Haiba tried to head into the city a bit further, planning to trying to head to the southwest part through a different, and hopefully less crowd, road.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:03 pm

Progress (37) Fail
Encounter (10) Crit Success, Impulse Buying

Haiba got closer to the center of town where the traffic was much more manageable. However, before he turned southwest, he was called over by a woman on the side of the street. "Hello there, cutie. Looks like you're here for the first time, right? Why not a new look for your new experiences? Please take a look, my trinkets are also a bit magical, too, if that's interesting to you." She offered him, getting close to him and guiding him towards her stand. She 'accidentally' brushed a plump thigh against his crotch, but tried to play it off like it didn't happen.

Haiba: 28 Willpower
125 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:09 pm

"That actually does interest me a bit," Haiba admitted, "But I'm not exactly skilled at examining magical items, so could you give me a brief description on some of your popular ones?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:17 pm

Leg Show (35,66) Success

"Of course! Here, this red bracelet helps you keep your hands from burning. This ring has different effects and colors for whoever decides to wear it. And this..." the shopkeeper lifted her dress and gave Haiba a good look at her leg, which had a blue ribbon softly tied around the thigh. "This helps your legs endure the every day walking on Rollatia's streets. 10 Gold each, just for you. Well?" She asked him, and by her tone it was almost like she was also asking for a comment on her legs.

Haiba: 27 Willpower
125 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:23 pm

"T-that looks great," Haiba replied, unintentionally answering the question about her legs, "I'll take one of the blue ribbons, and can I see the effect of the ring before I buy it, or do I have to buy it first?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:30 pm

"You have to buy it first, but isn't that part of the fun? I promise none of them can be harmful, I'd be out of business if they were." She promised him as she slowly undid her ribbon and handed it to Haiba, still showing off her thighs. "You don't mind if it reminds you of me, do you?" The woman asked him as she awaited his answer about the ring.

Haiba: 26 Willpower
125 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:37 pm

"I'll buy the ring," Haiba answered, having a hard time looking away from her legs, his mind wandering a little about how they must feel, "But if this is your only blue ribbon, you can keep it. You probably need it more than me, I've done a lot of walking in my home village, so I'm used to the feeling."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:41 pm

"It's not the only one, I have others. I just want you to have this one, but you can buy another one instead if you want." The shopkeeper decided to stop pushing her luck a moment and let Haiba reach a better informed decision.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:44 pm

"N-no, I'll buy this one," Haiba quickly answered. Unsure of how things differed in the big city, Haiba didn't want to offend the shopkeeper if it was a custom to offer their personal goods for sale.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:49 pm

"Thank you so much for your patronage. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to buy." She said seductively as she handed him the accessories, accepted his coin, and squeezed her bare thighs against each as way of showing thanks for accepting her ribbon. The shopkeeper tied a fresh one to her leg and made a show of that as well.

Haiba: 24 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:54 pm

"I know this isn't the appropriate store for this, but is there a map of this town I could buy?" Haiba asked as he put on his new accessories, having a little bit of trouble with the ribbon with the occasionally glance at the shopkeeper's leg.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:13 pm

Mystery Ring. Good or Bad (77) Weak or Strong (59) Weak

"You know what, since you're so polite and you're new, you can have this one for free." She pulled a map out from one of her shelves and put it into Haiba's hands. Her thighs began slowly rubbing against each other, and it made it obvious that she was doing this on purpose. That didn't stop her customer from taking another look, but maybe he should leave now. The ring felt strange, but the ribbon did help his bloodflow, he felt.

Mystery Ring: All Leg based attacks have Advantage against Haiba.

Personal Blue Ribbon: Progress rolls can Crit Succeed to progress 2 instead of 1. It (and its smell) bring back memories of the shopkeeper.

Haiba: 23 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (0/5)
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next