Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm

"So what I said at the arcade was meant for you," He told Lex as they traveled, "If you're up for it, I'd love to go around game or two against you, or you could just come and watch my rematch with Miss Cassidy."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:26 pm

Progress (30) Success
Encounter (96) Crit Success, Priestess again

"Okay, I think I could try that game again. It was pretty fun, but next time, let's pick out each other's decks." Lex suggested as their objective came in view. 'Hypnosis and You' was being guarded by a few of Anna's security, and there seemed to be no issue. Before they could approach, Haiba was suddenly scooped up in somebody's arms. That somebody was the well-endowed and sweet nun he met before.

"It's so good to see you again, child. Have you been taking care of yourself? Was my guidance helpful to you?" She asked him, almost like she was a doting mother.

Haiba: 28 Willpower, Bound
85 Gold
Progress (4/4)
Contacts (4/5)
Mental Fatigue 6
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:29 pm

"Y-yes it was miss, the police station was a very useful place to go," Haiba stammered, as he weakly tried to get out of her arms, "A-and its nice to see you again too."

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Weak Struggle (49,33) Fail

"That's such a delight to hear~ I thought a cute innocent boy like you might have trouble in this city, but I'm pleased to here you found your way." Her face was right in front of his now. Even though she still wore her robes, her curves pressed against Haiba all over, and her plump, perfect lips pouted and smacked in delightful ways with every word.

Lex stood back and watched, trying to control her laughter at Haiba's plight.

Haiba: 25 Willpower, Bound
85 Gold
Progress (4/4)
Contacts (4/5)
Mental Fatigue 6
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:43 pm

Haiba's face turned bright red as she pressed her body all against his and with her face so close to his.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Weak Struggle (9,33) Fail

"I'm sorry I could not offer you more solace before. Would you please let me rectify that, now? I can do all in my power to please you. It's the least I can do." The priestess looked into Haiba's eyes, admiring his expression as she poured her lips. They were bare, but that made them no less kissable. Even Lex was fantasizing about being smooched by this woman of the cloth.

Haiba: 22 Willpower, Bound
85 Gold
Progress (4/4)
Contacts (4/5)
Mental Fatigue 6
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:54 pm

"U-um, sure," Haiba said, unable to refuse the kind priestess who had him trapped, "B-but could we go somewhere private? I couldn't ask a woman in your position to do that kind of stuff in the public."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:03 pm

"Of course. My church is right over here. I hope your friend doesn't mind the wait." The priestess said, looking to Lex.

"It's okay, I'll check on the fruit.....sss, the fruits. Yeah, I'll take a look around and make sure they have the fruits we came for." The vigilante made up a quick lie to make her statement seem not suspicious. In the meantime, the lovely nun used a back door to enter her quarters in the church directly.

"Now, please, how may I help you, young man? I'm.... more practiced than you might expect, and I won't mind your request." She assured him as she awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:07 pm

"I-I'm not sure, miss. Even since I've entered this city, I've had so many urges for so many different things," Haiba admitted, "B-but I've been told when I'm turned on, its usually obvious to anyone with experience what I want, even if I don't know it myself."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:12 pm

"That's because your eyes betray you, dear. You often stare at the part of the lady you find most attractive. If they notice, then put any emphasis on that part, you will react and they will be confirmed in their suspicions. Most men do this, in fact. Many boys I meet often fall for my lips. And I think you've also been wondering if I would give you a kiss. If you pucker up for me, I would be glad to." The priestess said, slowly enunciating each word with her lips in a truly bewitching display.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:14 pm

"O-okay," Haiba stammered, puckering up for the priestess like she wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:23 pm

The sweet nun leaned in and met Haiba's lips with her own in a truly blessed kiss. It was smothering, it was soft, it was intoxicating, it was everything he could ever dream of from a kiss. The smooch was held for what felt like forever, and the woman showed no signs of ever letting Haiba go. At least, not until he was completely satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:26 pm

This was probably the best kiss Haiba had ever felt, and his body acted accordingly, with his subconsciously beginning to jerk himself off as he basked in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:32 pm

"Mmmmmmm~~" The priestess seemed to enjoy it to as she leaned a little harder into Haiba. The steady, seductive smooch effectively eroded away his will, and his own masturbation broke down his physical endurance. Then, the nun's voice echoed in his head while both of their mouths were occupied with making out with each other. "Edge for me just a little, Haiba. I'm getting close, too. We will cum together."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:37 pm

By that point, Haiba was putty in her hands. If she told him to edge, then he would edge, if she told him to cum, he would cum. With how much she was leaning into it, the nun was slow forcing Haiba to the ground.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:43 pm

She steadily pushed Haiba all the way onto his back, holding his mouth captive the entire time. The nun's moans grew louder and louder as the voice spoke up again. "3...2...1...Cum" the moment it finished the countdown, the priestess broke the kiss with a loud, echoing, sensual "MMmmmmmmmUAH!", a sudden sensation to help Haiba climax.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:46 pm

The moment she broke the kiss, Haiba fired everything he had, staining her saintly robes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:53 pm

"Good job, child. I'm so happy I could help you find relief. Wait here until you're rested, I will fetch you some water and some food." The nun patted his hair, cleaned up his penis, and entered her closet and closed the door behind her. She was likely quickly getting changed before heading to the kitchen that this church apparently had. How sinful it would be to try and walk in on her when she was changing, certainly Haiba would never do such a thing... would he?

Haiba: 30 Willpower
85 Gold
Progress (4/4)
Contacts (4/5)
Mental Fatigue 7
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Even if he wanted to, the nun's divine kiss had left him drained, so much so he couldn't even get of the ground, but that certainly wouldn't stop his worn down mind to imagine doing so.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:58 pm

When the nun emerged with a set of robes identical to her last, save for Haiba's seed, she realized the state she left him in. "Oh I'm so sorry, young man. Let me lay you down. Please forgive me." She lifted him from the ground and onto her soft bed, a bed that clearly smelled of her naked body. "I'll be right back, child." The nun assured him as she left her quarters to go to the rest of the church to get him some water and food.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Haiba couldn't help himself as he began to take deep whiffs of her bed, almost like he was trying to ingrain her smell in his memory.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:04 pm

Haiba wasn't done with this perverse indulgence by the time the nun returned. "Oh, child, is it too much for you to resist? Do you still have urges you need me to satisfy? I'd be glad to help you smell me firsthand, if you desire. Otherwise, your food is ready." It was a rough decision.... smell the nun's naked body, or eat the beef stew while it was still hot. The choice was entirely up to Haiba.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:07 pm

It took moments for Haiba to decide, but the small part of his will that has recovered made him eat the stew to regain energy, but that small amount of will could, and probably would, be easily destroyed. He shakily got up, still not recovered, and went to eat his stew.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:11 pm

"Fufu, that's a good idea. You wouldn't want it to get cold. When you're finished, and more well rested, if you still wish for me, I am here for you. It's my duty to help young souls find guidance and solace, even if it must be by helping them find outlets for their desires." The priestess sat on the other end of the bed and patiently waited as Haiba ate. She made no further moves to seduce him, but the bed's odor still lingered on his nose, despite the smell of his meal.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Haiba ate the stew, recovering quite a bit while doing so. When he was done, he got up and said, "Thank you for that, but I'm not sure I can use you as an outlet for my desires. I feel like every desire you my help me through, another one or two will pop up from just how good you are at it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next