Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:18 pm

The priestess giggled at this and gave him a tender smile. "I think you're right, maybe I'm too good at this. I understand, but if you leave now, no doubt your thoughts will wander back to me. I'll leave the choice to you, young man. Thank for you letting me kiss you, your reaction was absolutely adorable, and your lips were so sweet~" the priestess sat still and gave him the option to leave or indulge, not wanting to force anything more on him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:27 pm

"Thank you for the concern about me, but I'll take my leave," Haiba said before a stray thought went through his head, "Miss, there may be a way you could please me without leaving me desiring more from you. There is an arcade nearby that has a card game I'm really enjoying that you can inflict pleasure onto your opponent in. Me and Miss Lex, the woman I was with outside, are going to be there sometime after we doing something if you wanted to play with me there."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:35 pm

"I've never been to the arcade before.... but it sounds like fun. I hear it's also very fun when people put friendly wagers on their games! I'll meet you there, I know how to play trading cards in person thanks to the children who showed me during their visits here." The nun surprisingly answered affirmatively and waved Haiba goodbye for now. She returned to the main room of her church to make sure it wasn't completely unattended.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Haiba left her quarters as well, going back to the farmers market to look for Lex.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:41 pm

Lex was waiting just outside of 'Hypnosis and You', talking to the guard and holding a brown paper bag. "Oh, you're finally back, Haiba. This is it. Ready to book it to city hall, lickety split?" She asked him, holding up the bag for him to see the fruit for a moment before closing it again.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:42 pm

"Yes I am, Miss Lex," Haiba told her, getting ready for the run again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:55 pm

"Okay, keep up!" They ran the sprint again, going in between, over, and around Rollatia's sprawling buildings and they went straight for city hall. Just like before, they made it in record time, and they were really exhausted. The guards gave them a look that said 'hurry up and get inside'.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:56 pm

Haiba did as they were told, getting inside as he tried to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:02 pm

They took the fruit directly to the mayor's office, where Bethany and Jessica were talking.

"See? I told you it was under control. They follow my instructions to the letter, and I didn't even have to hypnotize them." The mayor said as they entered.

"I still don't think you should've had them delay so much, but I guess I can't argue with results." The police commissioner replied.

Lex opened the bag and set the fruit on the table. It looked exactly how Haiba remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:04 pm

"This is the fruit," Haiba confirmed, not knowing if either of them had laid eyes on it before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:10 pm

"I'll go lock this up, and try to get the best minds in the city to study it as well as they can. It will likely take time. If we determine it can be destroyed safely, we will do so without hesitation. Any objections?" Bethany declared. Both Jessica and Lex shook their heads, they were on board with this plan.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:11 pm

Habia agreed with the other two, shaking his head with them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:19 pm

"Perfect. I'll go put this away, lock it up, then lock up the key. Thank you for your help, Haiba. Rollatia may not know it, but she owes you one. Jessica, pay them what you can spare." The mayor told her colleague and friend as she took away the fruit.

"Here, you earned it. I can breathe a little easier now." Jessica paid them each 50 Gold for their help and service.

Haiba: 30 Willpower
135 Gold

(Haiba's quest is complete! He longer needs to take rolls to journey around Rollatia)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:23 pm

"Thank you," Haiba said as he took the gold. Now that he was done with what he came to Rollatia to do, he had so much he wanted to experience in the town, but before he started doing the things he want to do, he asked Lex, "Is there anything you want to do now, Miss Lex?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:28 pm

"Well, there's that rematch we can do in the arcade, right? And, you gotta tell me what happened with that nun. I don't blame you for not resisting her, I would've let her take me away, too." Lex said as Bethany reentered the office, instantly planting a sticky smooch on the lips of both Haiba and his friend before they could react.

"Mmmuah! Mmmuah! Thank you lovelies again, if you need me for anything, let me know!" The petite mayor said cheerfully as her glittery pink lipstick lingered on their mouths.

Haiba: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:33 pm

"We'll do so ma'am," Haiba told the mayor as they left her office. "The priestess just kissed me into submission," Haiba told Lex, "Just one long kiss to purge my desires, but that kiss just left me desiring for more. She wanted to continue help purge my desires, but I told her I think that every one she purged, more would arise. She seemed a bit disappointed about not being able to help out since she was so good at doing that kind of stuff, so I told her about that game in the arcade and now I have a match with her also, and she mentioned doing some kind of bet with it."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:37 pm

"Whoa, you're gonna game against a nun? This I gotta see. Let's go." She took his hand and walked him out of city hall. "So, arcade it is? Or are we making another stop?" Lex asked him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:39 pm

"I'd say arcade, since I really only told the nun that we would be there once we are done with something, so she could already be waiting there," Haiba said, blushing a little as she took his hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:42 pm

They headed straight there, but Cassidy wasn't present it seemed. However, a very tall and curvaceous woman was there wearing yoga pants and a long sleeved shirt. When she turned to face them, it suddenly hit Haiba, those lips were unmistakable. That was the priestess!

"Hello! Are you ready to play?" She asked them with her characteristically warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:45 pm

"Y-yes I am, miss," Haiba stammered, the thought never crossing his mind that she wouldn't be in her robes, so seeing her in this outfit was a surprise, "B-but didn't you want to make a bet first?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:51 pm

"That's right. Well, after our game, the winner can take the other to one of the rooms in the back and have their way with them. Is that agreeable to you, Haiba?" She asked something that seemed unbecoming of her station as a priest, but this must've been her vacation or something.

Lex said nothing, just as taken aback as Haiba at the nun's presence.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:54 pm

"Um, y-yeah, that sounds great," Haiba said, not sure if that is motivating him to win more or motivating him to loss more. He slipped on the headset and choose his deck, "Fast Feet" which was based around thieves and feet. He was planning on using this for his rematch against Lex, but it sounded like she want them to pick each others deck.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:01 pm

The nun predictably chose 'Blessed Babes', a deck focused on midara relating faith and light. She was given the first turn, and she played two Naughty Nuns right off the bat, low level fighters who could be used to activate Holy spells.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:05 pm

Summon Attack (54) Success
Summon Attack (68) Success

Starting his turn, Haiba also summoned two units, both Basic Thieves, who steal a random card from the opponent's deck if they destroy an enemy unit. Haiba sent the thieves at the nuns, and the thieves easily took down each nun, scoring Haiba two random cards from the nun's deck.

Haiba's Life Points: 5
Haiba's Field: Basic Thief, Basic Thief

Nun's Life Points: 5
Nun's Field: Empty
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:12 pm

Haiba scored another Naughty Nun and a Prayer spell that could protect her in battle if the enemy minion is a high-level one. The priestess responded by playing the Blessed Crusade spell, which let her summon a stronger Sex Crusader since a Holy minion was destroyed last turn. She set a spell to be used for later and ordered her Crusader to execute one of the thieves with her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next