Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Haiba thought she was letting him savor this one, so the sudden shift caught him completely unprepared, making his cover her legs with his seed as she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:47 pm

"Oh, was I too fast? I thought you could endure that. Let me try again." And like that, Haiba spent the rest of the night trapped with Maylene in her bed, drowning in her tits and continually teased by her legs. When morning came and she left for her work, the grunts would have their own fun with him. Trying all different ways of arousing him, and taking full advantage of his kinks once they were discovered. Lex was there the whole time, too, although she was being just as submissive for the grunts as he was. She spent a lot of time licking their feet and being stepped on, much to her shameless delight. When Maylene would return, she would steal away Haiba to her room and have her one-on-one time with him in private.

This indecent cycle continued for several days, until it was finally time for him to leave. To say farewell, each of the warehouse grunts, Lex, and Maylene herself lined up to receive goodbye kisses from Haiba.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Haiba went down the line, stepping up to and waiting for each one to kiss him, knowing how much they like to dominate him with their kisses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:55 pm

He started with the grunts, and each one gave him a sweet lipstick kiss on the lips to say goodbye. When he got to Lex, the vigilante put her arms around his neck and gave him a loving smooch.

When he got to Maylene, she caught him in one last luscious makeout session. Asserting complete control over his lips and pressing her thigh between his legs. This kiss was lasting much longer than the others....
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:57 pm

For probably the final time in this city, Haiba climaxed a little from the prolonged kiss and thigh against his groin.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:00 pm

That was exactly what Maylene wanted, and once she felt his ejaculation she let him go. "Thanks for everything, Haiba. I slipped some Gold into your pouch, I hope it helps. Take care out there." All of the ladies waved him goodbye, and the grunts giggled at how easily he came for their boss's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:03 pm

"Oh, thank you, Miss Maylene," Haiba replied, returning they wave as he headed off towards the entrance of the city to leave.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:07 pm

He almost made it, until he remembered the accessories he was wearing the whole time. The ring was probably more trouble than it was worth, he could feel his arousal for legs decline the moment he took it off. The ribbon around his leg, it somehow still smelled like the shopkeep's own thighs.

"Yoohoo!" And it was her voice that was calling him over just as he was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:10 pm

"Oh, hi," Haiba replied, walking over to the shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:11 pm

"You're leaving town, aren't you? I hope you enjoyed your stay. And I hope my accessories help you with that. Do you still have them?" She asked, letting her dress part and expose her legs. Her thigh still had a ribbon wrapped around it, and odds were that it was the very ribbon she put on the day she met Haiba.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:13 pm

"Yes I do miss," Haiba replied, having a better reaction to seeing her leg now that the ring was off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:24 pm

"That's great. I hope you made some good memories here. See ya next time." She gave him a quick farewell and let him off without any more teasing. The hero-to-be marched out of the city gates he entered from, putting Rollatia and all of its gold and lust behind him. So many new experiences, memories, and friends.... most of which as lewd as they were sweet. Regardless, at least all of those kind people were safe from the accursed fruit. Hopefully that would be the last he ever heard of it, and Bethany would keep it locked up for good. His next adventure awaited.... whatever it may be.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7