Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:53 pm

“Y-you’re welcome,” Haiba replies, his face blushing a little, before he went to eat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:56 am

Maylene smiled and winked at him as she joined him for the meal, sitting right next to Haiba. "You're such a sweet boy. It's strange how you could get wrapped up in something as malevolent as that fruit." She wondered as she bit into her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:23 am

“Oh, a companion of mine said the vampire who tried to use it on me probably chose me because they thought it would be fun to enslave an aspiring hero,” Haiba answered between bites.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:31 am

"A hero, hm? Well, I'd enslave you just because you're adorable and are fun to kiss~ in fact, may I kidnap you for the night before you leave Rollatia? I promise I'll take good care of you...." Maylene asked him as she suddenly sat on his lap and stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:36 am

“Maybe? But please don’t enslave me,” Haiba replied, unsure if she was joking or not, as his face blushed from her being this close to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:39 am

"Just for tonight, then you're free to go. If you want, we can have a little spar. You can do your best to resist me, before I inevitably make you fall in love with me. Of course, I can't guarantee you won't want to stay with me forever, what with me being such a loving mistress and all~." The Queenpin teased him with a playful laugh and a sweet smile. Gently caressing his cheeks with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:44 am

“Oh, um, sure, let’s spar,” Haiba answered, somewhat because he wanted to and somewhat to try getting her off his lap before she felt the tent in his pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:49 am

"Good boy. Here, let's do it in private, I don't want you having stage fright, cutie." Maylene got off of his lap and guided him straight to her bedroom, as plush and luxurious as its owner. "You get the first move, let's have some fun." She told him, opening her arms as though welcoming him for a hug.

Haiba: 25 Willpower
Maylene: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:52 am

“I’m fine doing this with spectators if you wanted to do that,” Haiba said as he started them off with a streak of electricity, “I was just fighting at the arena before this, so I’m used to it.”

Thunder Shock
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:57 am

Thunder Shock (66) Success
Criminal Impression (58,61) Fail

The crime lady was struck by the jolt and forced to stay put as she shook off the sting. "I think I'd rather have you all to myself. Besides, the bed is right here for when we're ready to use it~." She replied with a wink.

Maylene: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:01 am

With that being said, Haiba decided to stay away from the bed for a little bit, sending a fireball flying in Maylene’s direction.

Fire Bolt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:02 am

Fire Bolt (18) Success
Criminal Impression (7) Crit Fail

The flame struck her in the leg and made her stumble and lose balance. She tried to get back up quickly, but she was wide open.

Maylene: 24 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:04 am

Giving up on his initial game plan when he saw the opening, Haiba moved in to knock her to the ground.

Shoulder Check
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:29 am

Shoulder Check (Auto)
Get Up (45) Fail

Maylene was thrown back onto the bed, reeling from the hit and unable to get up right away. "Oof, you're tougher than I though you would be, Haiba." She praised him as she slowly pulled herself up.

Maylene: 21 Stamina, Downed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:36 am

“Thank you,” Haiba replied as he then went for a sword strike to keep her down.

Dragon Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:41 am

Dragon Strike (89) Crit Fail
Get Up (Auto), Criminal Impression (96) Crit Success

The Queenpin turned the tables on her guest, avoiding his sword and pulling him onto the bed with her. She pressed her voluptuous body against him and looked deep into his eyes as she whispered to him. "Such a strong boy. I wonder what weaknesses those midara must exploit to get the upper hand on you? What makes you so aroused you just cant stand it?" Maylene asked him, and it was something he couldn't refuse.

Haiba: 24 Willpower, Stunned, Must reveal a weakness
Maylene: 21 Stamina, 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:44 am

“Thighs,” Haiba admitted, “A lot of them have been using their thighs on me recently.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:56 am

Stunned
Invasive Smooch (7) Crit Fail

"Oh? Do you like my legs? I think they're pretty impressive, don't you?" The Queenpin asked him, sitting back and crossing her legs for Haiba. The view was amazing, but she was in no position to avoid an attack.

Haiba: 24 Willpower
Maylene: 21 Stamina, 2 Pressure, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 am

“Y-yes, I do, Miss Maylene,” Haiba admitted as he sent more electricity at her.

Thunder Shock
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:31 am

Thunder Shock (Auto)
Business Booty (63,21) Fail

After getting jolted for a second time, Maylene decided to stop fooling around and get off the bed. "Hey, if you keep doing that my perfect hair is going to get all frizzy. It's not easy brushing it every morning, Haiba." She complained once she recovered.

Haiba: 24 Willpower
Maylene: 20 Stamina, 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:37 am

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Haiba apologized as he also got off the bed, slashing his sword at her.

Dragon Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:00 pm

Dragon Strike (93) Crit Fail
Busty Proposition (Auto)

Maylene barely avoided Haiba's blade, but her shirt wasn't so lucky. It was cut right in two by the tip of the sword, opening up her cleavage which was already barely being contained. "Oh, do you want me to use my boobs as well? That can be arranged, darling." She cooed at him as she discarded her shirt and let her bare breasts hang free.

Haiba: 22 Willpower, Disadvantage
Maylene: 20 Stamina, 4 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:03 pm

“T-that is another thing mirada use against me,” Haiba admitted, blushing and backing away from her, sending a fireball to keep her at bay.

Fire Bolt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Fire Bolt (91) Crit Fail
Illicit Service: Thighjob (Auto)

The Queenpin dodged his flame this time and got ahold of him, deftly taking off his clothes. "Well, it's no fair if I have to go nude while you're not, isn't that right?" She asked coyly. Once he was naked, she gave his penis a big squeeze between her legs, immersing him in her curvaceous, soft body.

Haiba: 18 Willpower
Maylene: 20 Stamina, 5 Pressure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:22 pm

“Y-yes, it isn’t fair,” Haiba moaned as her thighs dominated his manhood, with him trying to push her away.

Blowback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: