Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:33 am

Lex took him up on that offer, sitting on the bed. Yang hugged her from behind, whispering into her ear and squishing her tits against her back. Blake looked into her eyes, transfixing the vigilante and slowly entrancing her. Lex only fell even deeper once the catgirl started kissing her in addition to holding her gaze. Before very long, she was completely hypnotized by the Huntresses.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:37 am

Haiba just stood there and watched, eagerly awaiting his turn.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:43 am

Once Lex was under their spell, Yang returned her to her bosom and let the vigilante worship their glory. As she nuzzled and licked the blonde's boobs, Blake sat in her lap and grinded her ass on her crotch. Lex moaned and whined in absolute euphoria for several minutes as she was steadily brought to her limit. Then, the pair of beauties finished her off and let her faint, no doubt dreaming of them as she was passed out.

"Your turn, cutie. Think you can last longer than her?" Blake asked as she beckoned Haiba over.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:47 am

“I-I probably won’t, Miss Blake, unless you two go easy on me,” Haiba admitted as he walked over and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:55 am

"At least you're honest. Give my booty another kiss, fall into another trance for me. Then, Yang and I can blow your mind. Would you rather feel your cock between her tits, or my asscheeks?" Blake asked him as she bent over and wiggled her hips for Haiba. Yang put her hands on his shoulders and slowly leaned him towards her partner's hypnotic derriere.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:59 am

“I’m sorry if this offends you, Miss Blake, but I’d rather fee Miss Yang’s tits around my cock,” Haiba answered, entranced almost instantly as he put up no resistance, and kissed Blake’s ass as soon as he was close enough.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:04 pm

"It's alright. That just means I can sit on your face again. I trust you still love my ass enough to worship it, right Haiba?" Blake cooed, purring when she felt his lips on her cheek. Once again, she planted her rear on his face and used him as her erotic throne. With him pinned down, Yang suddenly caught his penis between her breasts and gave him an extra tight squeeze, causing his shaft to sink into her chest just like his mind sank for Blake's butt.

"You must've been dying for this. Most boys do the moment they lay eyes on me." Yang teased as her girls squished his member.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:10 pm

“Yes, Miss Blake… Yes, Miss Yang…” Haiba answered their questions between moans and worshiping Blake’s ass. Haiba’s hands wandered around until he found Blake’s thighs and tapped on them, hoping that Blake would squeeze his head with them again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:16 pm

"Fufu, so needy. But, you're a lovely ass slave, so I guess I can spoil you. Keep worshipping, and let my friend here milk out every drop of cum you have." Blake ordered him as she obliged his request, leaning forward and catching his head with her legs just like she did in the arena.

"Don't worry, he won't have much of a choice once my girls are done with him." Yang remarked as she began bouncing her breasts up and down while still keeping a vice grip on Haiba's penis. Every time her tits jiggled or moved in any way, he could feel all of it in excruciating clarity.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Haiba was barely able to hold on between Blake’s ass and thighs, Yang’s tits that we’re getting lubes up by his precum, and the overall warmth he felt from the women’s assets, but that didn’t stop him from worshipping Blake’s ass like she told him to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:23 pm

The catgirl's purrs grew louder and more joyful, it seemed she was happy with Haiba's service as she began occasionally moaning upon feeling a kiss on her sensitive cheeks. Yang kept up her titfuck nice and steady, an impossibly tight squeeze and an endless series of haphazard movements that Haiba could never anticipate. Neither of them said a word as they got swept up in the moment, utterly dominating this horny adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:28 pm

Haiba was only able to give Blake’s rear a few more kisses before he was driven over the edge and forced to pour his seed all over Yang’s breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:33 pm

"Good boy. Keep going, we want you to go until you faint." Blake ordered him as she rubbed her cheeks against his face and her thighs against his head.

"Yeah, I want my chest to be a mess, but your first load hasn't even filled up my cleavage. Come on, I know you have more." Yang encouraged him as she started heaving her boobs up and down around Haiba's cock. His first ejaculation seemed to only make the Huntresses intensify their tag team assault.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:50 pm

With the increased intensity, and the post climax sensitive, it was hardly anytime before Haiba climaxed again, barely making a dent in filling up Yang’s massive cleavage.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:57 pm

The lustful ladies kept milking Haiba exactly like this until he ran out of semen to offer and passed out. At the very least, he was completely satisfied, and he did manage to coat Yang's tits in his seed just like she said before he nodded off. When he and Lex woke up again, the Huntresses were gone, but they left a note.

'Sorry to run out on you like this, but we had a job to do in the morning and you two were sleeping in. It was a lot of fun, thanks for being such good sports. Maybe we'll meet again.

See you then.'
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 1:01 pm

“So, my question from earlier still stands, Miss Lex, is there anything you want to do?” Haiba asked her after reading the note.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 6:23 pm

"Hmmm, wanna go visit Maylene? She's nice, and the grunts that watch the warehouse are surprisingly good cooks." Lex suggested as she tried to stop fantasizing about the Huntresses.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 6:27 pm

“Sure, that sounds like a good idea, I haven’t ate anything for a little bit,” Haiba replied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Lex guided Haiba all the way to that warehouse way on the southeast of town. Inside, luckily enough, the smell of cooked meats and womanly perfume wafted through the air. "Hm? Oh, hello, Haiba, hello, Lex. What can I do for you two?" Maylene greeted them, looking as beautiful and as busy as ever.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:11 pm

“Oh, we were just coming to visit, Miss Maylene,” Haiba answered, “And somewhat coming for a meal.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:18 pm

"Is that all? Not even a hug and a kiss? Not even trying to turn me in for some bounty? I'm a little disappointed." She said with a giggle. "We have plenty of food to share, have your fill. Thanks for helping us with the fruit." The Queenpin told him with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:21 pm

“Do you want any of that stuff?” Haiba asked, waiting for her answer before he would go to eat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 8:01 pm

"Well..... maybe I want a hug and kiss from you, maybe something a little more after. Only if you want it, too, of course." Maylene said facetiously, it was obvious that you could take the 'maybe' out of her answer and that would be the truth.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 8:03 pm

“Why wouldn’t I?” Haiba replied, opening his arms for a hug, and somewhat steadying himself so he wouldn’t be take to the floor by the kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 8:52 pm

Rather than taking him down, Maylene lifted him up in her arms, hugging him tightly and kissing him right on the mouth. After giving him a full feel of her curves and her lips, she set him back down. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba in the Gilded City   Haiba in the Gilded City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba in the Gilded City
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next