Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:13 pm

It certainly worked, as Ferro was stuck in place ogling the both of them for a hefty moment, admiring Yang's boobs and Blake's ass, before he brought himself back to reality. "N-No, focus!! Ganging up on me like this? Doesn't make for a very fun fight, does it, Yang?" He got ready to continue the battle, intent on doing to Yang what she and Blake were doing to him. "Zaya, we're going to take Yang down before we deal with Blake." 

He pounced towards Yang, launching a series of strikes on her to chip away at her until Zaya could come in and steal the victory over the blonde brawler. 

-Fleet Combo-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:26 pm

Fleet Combo (68,37;82,52;20,21) 1 Success, 2 Fail
Love to Watch her Leave (29) Fail
Rising Dragon (72) Success, Downed (29) Fail
Approach (Auto)

Ferro landed one hit on Yang before she pushed him away and delivered a hard uppercut to Zaya and stopped her attempt to wear away at her will further. Blake rushed in to help out her partner. She had something special in store for Ferro.

Ferro: 10 Stamina
Zaya: 23 Stamina
Yang: 12 Stamina, 6 Ammo, 2 Burning Spirit
Blake: 18 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:29 pm

He was very wary of what Blake had planned for him and didn't want to be left hit by whatever it was when he was so worn down. Backing up and getting some distance, Ferro began to run through each of the mudras he knew so well by now, hoping to improve his will. 

-Nine Kata-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:41 pm

Nine Kata (45,25,27,71,19,37,57,27,2) 1 Success, 8 Fail
Lovely Poison (57) Fail
Indulgent Stretches (76) Success
Entrancing Derriere (12,76) Crit Success

Zaya kept trying to catch Yang, but her advances were repeatedly being stopped short or avoided entirely. Eventually, the ASSassin ran out of breath and had to take a moment to recover. Seizing that chance, Yang also took a 'break'; posing, stretching, and generally displaying her lovely, muscular body for her opponent to gawk at.

This display interrupted Ferro's train of thought. But, before he could catch himself, Blake put her hands on his shoulders and eased him onto his knees before turning around. "You've been trying to keep me away so much, Ferro. Laying traps for me and blowing me away. Is it that you just like Yang so much more than me?" She playfully asked as she began slowly swaying her rear and giving her opponent as much beautiful booty as he could ever hope to gawk at.

Ferro: 7 Stamina, Hypnotized
Zaya: 23 Stamina, Infatuated
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:45 pm

Falling for her trance, Ferro shakes his head, his eyes glued to her booty and taking in as much of it as he could see. "N-No, I like you too, I like you a lot," he admitted, watching her ass move. "I just wanted to keep Yang from getting in the way..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:52 pm

Stunned
Infatuated
One-Two Strike (49,55) Fail
A Perfect Seat (92,19) Crit Success

"Oh? Well, she's busy with your partner right now. Why don't you come over here and I can take care of you? You can be right where you belong~" Blake beckoned Ferro closer, and when he was within reach, she took a seat right on his face. The pleasurable pressure jolted him out of his trance, but her plump cheeks overwhelmed his face and cut off any strength he had to resist. The catgirl slowly grinded against his face for as long as he remained an obedient throne.

Meanwhile, Zaya was just getting over her infatuation with Yang and the two prepared for their second round with each other.

Ferro: 3 Stamina, Bound, Stunned
Zaya: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:57 pm

Ferro nodded before she sat upon his face, sighing blissfully as he happily basked in the pleasure of being such a radiant woman's seat. "Thank you~"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:04 pm

Stunned
Bump and Grind (43) Fail
Rising Dragon (80) Success, Downed (85) Fail

"You're very welcome. Let us finish off your partner, and then I'll come back to you, okay?" Blake assured him. Zaya tried to run over and bail Ferro out of another jam, but Yang was there to force her back with a hard punch to the gut. With no one to save him from his desire, the boy melted underneath the Huntress's rear until he lost the strength to fight.

Sensing this, Blake hopped off of him and rushed to join her partner, sword drawn as she returned to her conventional tactics.

Ferro has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:12 pm

Ferro lost completely to the beauty's wonderful ass, watching it as Blake walked away to fight Zaya with Yang. He didn't even care about the results of the battle anymore, having been completely entranced by that swaying dream.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:20 pm

Zaya's chances at winning were cut dramatically when Blake and Yang began working together in earnest. Her speed was matched by the black shadow, and her strength was nothing compared to the yellow flame. Any attempt to dominate one with her ass was cut short by the other. Eventually, Blake used her ribbon to send Yang crashing directly into the ASSassin, knocking her back and onto her stomach. Unable to get back up, she was soundly defeated. Victory was called for the Huntresses, and Ferro could see them carrying him off.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:26 pm

He just barely processed that they had lost, feeling somewhat upset by their failure deep down, as he really thought they had something going for a while there. Still, the way he lost wasn't too bad, he supposed, he just hoped Zaya wasn't taking the loss too hard.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:36 pm

The ASSassin left the arena alongside with the other three. "That was a good fight. I'm almost jealous of that ass of yours, Blake. I gotta run, see ya." She seemed to take it pretty well as she bailed and headed off on her own. Blake and Yang took Ferro back to the tavern, the blonde staying at the bar as the Faunus took him up to the room.

"So, you still want to be my chair that badly? I'll indulge you, just this once, but you better make it count." She offered him, gesturing for him to lay down in the bed if he did accept.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:45 pm

Ferro blushed bright red, nodding shamelessly as he laid down on the bed, ready and waiting to accept Blake's rear again. "Th-Thanks, Blake, sorry if this is a bother."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:57 pm

"It's not. I'm just.... I don't know. Just stop asking questions and let me sit on you." Blake's face started to blush as she climbed on top of Ferro and reintroduced him to her ass. It was so easy to sink into, it smelled like lavender from her perfume, and it weighed on his mind just as much as it did on his face. The Huntress kicked back and relaxed, getting herself just as comfortable as her seat.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:00 pm

Ferro breathed quite deeply, letting her perfume fill him up and leave his mind swimming, his dick pushing against his pants painfully as he nuzzled his face into her rump and gave it a kiss. This was like a dream come true, no doubt about it.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:06 pm

"Oh, I forgot about that. Here, I don't think either of us needs our pants." Blake temporarily deprived her throne of her butt to free his member and her own glory from their clothes. Once she was left in her purple lingerie and Ferro's cock was bare, the catgirl took her seat again, adjusting slightly before relaxing again. If the sensations of her ass were unbearable while still clothed, then they must have been unthinkable now that she was exposed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:19 pm

The feeling was practically mind-melting, only making him long to be subdued by her naked ass. Still, he didn't really have the sense to be able to speak, just kissing and worshipping her ass cheeks, falling hopelessly for her in this state. His cock stood perfectly on end, begging for attention.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:26 pm

"Gosh, you're so needy. Fine, I'll let you cum for me a few times. But afterwards, I'm sitting on your face all night long." The catgirl scooted forward then dropped her rear onto Ferro's cock. It was gripped tight between her cheeks, and it melted into them just as easily as his face. Blake slowly moved her hips to give her seat a truly breathtaking assjob.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:35 pm

He let out a rather shameless moan, feeling Blake's perfect ass pleasure him like this. This truly was a wonderful moment, and how generous she was to do this for him. "Th-Thank you, Blake~!" Despite how eye-catching her butt had been, while she was giving his cock a ride, his eyes lay firmly on her beautiful face.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:39 pm

"Don't mention it. Just sink and relax like a good chair, and cum for me whenever you're ready to." Blake softly ordered him, looking back into his eyes and holding his gaze. Those golden eyes tried to remain steady, despite being overcome with desire and affection for Ferro. Her waist kept going up and town to rub those thick cheeks across every inch of his cock.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:03 pm

He got lost in those eyes of hers, feeling a touch lovesick as he slowly reached his climax. She felt amazing and looked amazing, between those factors, there was no helping himself. Ferro let out one more moan and spurted misty white on Blakes ass. "Oh wow...~"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:17 pm

"You enjoy that, Ferro? Need me to help you let out another one?" Blake asked him, her breath started to get ragged and her eyes only focusing more intently on Ferro. The Faunus was hiding untold lust under her demeanor, but her shell was starting to crack now that she was in private and able to indulge as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:22 pm

"Mm, yes, please make me cum again," he begged, his face burning hotter when he then added, "M-Make me scream!" He wanted to know how good he could feel, how good she'd be if she really gave it some effort, and given the look in her eyes, she was likely eager to know too.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:27 pm

That prompted Blake to grind her ass hard onto Ferro's cock, now that she knew exactly what ways to move to make him squirm. As she renewed her assjob, she asked another question. "Liking that? Want to fuck my cheeks again? Or do you wanna go all the way inside? I'll wreck you however you want, just keep telling me how fucking good I make you feel." Blake demanded an answer and his submission, and in return she would go all out.... even considering that Ferro was smitten with her when she was being reserved.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:55 pm

His moans got louder and his breath picked up pace as she started grinding harder and harder against his cock, bringing about another climax fairly soon. His eyes widened at the sudden hit of pleasure before Blake's brought him back into the moment. His expression turned into one that seemed as though he were living in a fantasy, admiring the woman calling the shots on top of him. "Yeah, I love that! I fucking love that," he groaned, getting swept up in Blake's mood. "Please, I wanna go all the way in, Blake. I want to feel as good as possible!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next