Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:14 pm

Ferro's journeys brought him to the south gates of Rollatia, the so-called Gilded City. It wasn't made of gold, but it was certainly large, and the streets were bustling with the traffic of merchants, traders, adventurers, and all sorts of honest working folk. He had heard that this place was one where midara and humans had reached a form of agreement and peace, but he had to see it for himself.

Ferro: 30 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0

(Lowering the starting Gold because no one else ever had any problem with money. To make it a bit more interesting.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:17 pm

That's fine by me))

Ferro was finally here, astounded by the sights and the variety of folks wandering past in droves. He wandered around, looking for anything and everything, eager to see how a city like this ran, what establishments it had, what kinds of people lived in it.

-Explore-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:23 pm

Progress (32) Success
Encounter (68) Success, Professional Gossiper

Ferro began to wade his way through the crowds, and when he finally found some road that wasn't packed, he was greeted by a rather ordinary looking girl. "Welcome to Rollatia! I know a new face when I see one. Do you mind answering a quick survey for me? It helps the mayor decide on things with her policies and stuff." She asked him, holding a pen, paper, and clipboard in her hands.

100 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:26 pm

"Oh hello! Yes, actually, that sounds like a great idea." A city like this had to have quite the mayor. And one like them would probably be someone he'd be more than willing to support. "Fire away!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:32 pm

"Perfect. Okay, why did you come to Rollatia? Where did you first hear about Rollatia? And what kinds of women are you most attracted to?" The surveyor asked him quickly, as though there was nothing wrong with any of those queries.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:36 pm

Surprisingly, Ferro was able to keep up fairly well, answering them one at a time. His enthusiasm for the city was plain to see and very sincere. "I came to Rolatia because of what it is, a city that accommodates Midara and doesn't treat them like monsters. I heard about it after a job, taking a pit stop at a restaurant and overheard people talking about the city."

The final question did give him pause, but only momentarily. He came here not only to see how the city ticked, but to see what kinds of attractions he could find. A lot of which he figured were going to be that of the sex industry. "Well, I like ladies with big breasts..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:40 pm

As he answered, the woman wrote his answers down quickly. "Oh I know, staring at some good cleavage never gets old. Is there anything you would like to add to that, or do you want to leave it there?" She asked him further, looking ready to take more notes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:44 pm

"Well... I do like it when a woman uses lipstick against me. Kisses, teasing, that sort of thing," he admitted with a flushed face. "And I'm a little more ashamed to admit this, but I'm pretty weak to hypnotic abilities..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:50 pm

"Ooh, lipstick and hypnosis. That sounds like a good time, and you won't have trouble finding places to satisfy those urges in Rollatia. No worries about being ashamed of it, thanks for being so honest. I'll let you go now, here take this, a little spending money for you." The woman gave him 15 Gold and a smile before darting off, probably to ask someone else a barrage of sudden questions.

(Ferro's opponents and contacts have a chance of knowing the weaknesses he gave to the survey.)

115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:55 pm

She was very sweet and it did help make him feel better about it all. Thanking her for the extra money, he pocketed it and went off to look around some more.

-Explore-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:02 pm

Progress (9) Fail
Encounter (92) Crit Success. 'Lucky' Encounter

Ferro turned a corner rather recklessly, and for it he ended up with his face buried in a woman's chest. They effortlessly squished and yielded for him, letting him take in their majesty even through the lady's shirt. "Oh, my, are you okay?" The posh woman asked while taking a step back, her tits jiggling lewdly after Ferro freed himself.

Ferro: 28 Willpower
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:05 pm

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, ma'am!" He was thoroughly embarrassed by the accident, moreso than he was flustered by his lucky feel of her impressive chest.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:10 pm

Idle Bounce (97,41) Fail

"It's nothing to be concerned about, young man. I'm sure you didn't mind it either, but please don't make a habit of that, not all ladies here would appreciate such stumbling. I wonder what could have you in such a hurry, hm?" She asked him with a giggle and a grin. Thankfully unbothered by the sudden collision.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:11 pm

That eased his embarrassment a little, and he nodded to the words of advice she gave. "Well, this is my first time in Rolatia and I wanted to explore and see what it's got in store and all."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Idle Bounce (28,49) Success

"Well, you won't have trouble if you want to have a good time. There's all kinds of ways boys can satisfy themselves here, you need only take a good look." The lady told him, seemingly missing the point of his answer as she gave her massive breasts a single jiggle for Ferro to behold.

Ferro: 26 Willpower
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:19 pm

"W-Well that's not the only reason..." he stammered, stealing a glance at her chest. "I was hoping to see how a city like this works. I want it to be a good example of a nice city where Midara and Humans can coexist."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:27 pm

Unsubtle Sway (8,83) Crit Success

"We get along very well here in Rollatia. Personally, I've gotten to know many sweet young adventurers like yourself, and they've gotten to know me, and all my best assets." She boasted with pride, slowly rocking her breasts from side to side with Ferro's eyes still caught on them. It seemed she had no issue with people perving over her girls.

Ferro: 24 Willpower, Stunned
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:30 pm

He couldn't stop himself from staring, watching her tits sway, swinging slowly. "Maybe... We could get to know each other too...? I'm Ferro, it's nice to meet you."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:39 pm

Entrancing Enticement (82,51) Success

"I think I would like that. My name is Bernadette, and as you can see, I prefer to spoil adventurers with my chest. Do you prefer my big titties, too, Ferro?" She teased him as her boobs getting rocking and swaying, gently pulling him into a fuzzy trance where all he could see were her magnificent mammaries.

Ferro: 23 Willpower, Hypnotized
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:41 pm

"Yes, I love them, ma'am..." he sighed blissfully, taking a moment to just enjoy the moment. His enthusiasm for the city dropped his guard and left him more willing to let things run its course, at least for now.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:48 pm

Perfect Pillows (2,1) Crit Success

"That's what I like to hear. You're just so honest, I love that in horny adventurers like you. Come here, this is just a sample of what I'll show you if you come with me to my place." Bernadette pulled Ferro's face back into her bust, letting him drown in their warm softness yet again. She slowly squeezed his face between them, waiting for him to accept her offer.

(Accepting the offer will be an instant ko)

Ferro: 20 Willpower, Stunned
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:54 pm

Utterly overwhelmed by Bernadette's charms and massive mammaries, he smiled drunkenly. "I'd love to come with you, ma'am~!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:59 pm

"Of course you would, dear. Would you follow me, Ferro? My abode isn't very far from here." She gave her smitten thrall one last squeeze before letting his head free and holding his hand. The noblewoman guided him to a large house in the southwest district of the city, and she immediately took him to the lavish bedroom.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:03 pm

He followed her like a lovesick puppy, happy to see what she had in store for him. His first bit of fun in the city of Rolatia, how exciting!

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:07 pm

Bernadette sat Ferro down on the bed, then straddled his lap. She made sure to keep his eyes on her divine tits as she slowly took off her clothes. During her striptease, she took every opportunity she could to bounce and jiggle her breasts for her guest. Once she was finally down to her black, lacy bra, she pushed the lover boy onto his back and began smothering him with her boobs. It was as if he was destined to fall to this as soon as he felt her chest on his face when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next