Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:46 am

The sudden ramp up only sent shocks to his system, filling his body with renewed ecstasy, leaving him clutching the sheets and trying to endure it. "Yes, mistress!" he shouted, unable to stop himself as he gave her cleavage another thick load, the valley of her girls starting to overflow a bit, yet he remained hard and eager for more.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:55 am

"Mistress, hm? You just can't resist, can you? I wonder how many more shots you have left before my boobs own your mind." Yang teased him as she again responded to his ejaculation with further tightening and more intense strokes. His leaked semen lubricated Yang's cleavage and made the act of thrusting in and out somehow even more easy and intoxicating. The sight of his cum dripping over her boobs further added to this lewd indulgence.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:59 am

It was an incredibly perverse sight that fueled his lust, leaving him to pound her tits more, climaxing again and again and again until he couldn't anymore. "I love you, Mistress~!" he moaned out as he reached his limits, going limp on the bed when he finally couldn't spend any more cum for her.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:05 am

"I love you, too, Ferro." Yang said with a smile after her tits effortlessly relieved him of every last drop of his seed. Her chest was a vulgar mess, and once Ferro had ample chance to see the work he had done, his mistress cleaned up all of the semen. Once her girls were clean, Yang cuddled next to Ferro and guided him back into her cleavage. Her perfect pillows made him feel like he would fall asleep the moment he closed his eyes.

(Ferro is now Addicted to Yang's boobs. Yang's breast attacks Auto Succeed against him, and Too Sexy for This now has a 50% chance to instantly defeat him.)

Ferro: 30 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:08 am

Im down for that weakness XD))

Ferro slept like a baby through the night, cuddling against Yang and even holding her while he dreamed. His night-time fantasies were full of whatever you'd expect, of pleasures and sex, but there was also some tenderness and a warm comfort he hadn't felt in a while. When he finally woke up, he was well-rested and raring to tackle the day.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:43 am

That warm feeling was augmented by Yang's tits still smothering him when he opened his eyes. The blonde woke up alongside him and let him free. "Ahhhhhh~, good morning, Ferro." She greeted him as she stretched herself awake, from her tone she was just as content as her date.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:21 am

"Good morning, Yang," he replied simply, nuzzling his face into her chest to show a little affection before sitting up to stretch and yawn. Today he was planning to do a few things: For one, he wanted to check out more of the town, maybe see how a church is in a city like this and then to go track down one of Bethany's friends.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:27 am

"Already looking for another round?" Yang teased as she returned his indulgence with a squeeze. She sat up too and started getting herself dressed. It was marginally easier to resist her now that her body wasn't laid bare. "So, what's your plan? I didn't really have anything in mind for after the arena until you asked me out. Then well, here we are and I still haven't thought ahead." Yang shared with him.

Ferro: 28 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:39 am

"Well, I was planning on touring the city some more. The mayor also told me where I can find her friends, the other folks that built this city," he explained as he got dressed himself. "You want to come with?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:50 am

"If you don't mind me following you every step of the way. Watching you, judging you, teasing you..." She said ominously, but she broke down into laughter after a few seconds of holding a serious face. "Sounds like fun, and if I didn't join you, you might get lovesick." Yang teased as she was ready to go. They grabbed a quick meal and drink at the bar before hitting the streets. It was Ferro's turn to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 am

"Maybe I might," he joked, giving Yang a quick kiss before heading out the door. "Let's see..." He asked around for directions before heading off to find a church. Going to the college showed him the city made coexistence between Midara and Humans seem mundane. He wanted to see that from another aspect of society before he went to try and track down... Let's say the lady in the mansion Bethany mentioned.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:02 am

Opportunity, A Chance for Solace

As luck would have it, there was a church not far from the Tavern they stayed at. "Feeling religious all of a sudden?" Yang asked, a little confused as they went right in. A few people were sitting in the pews with their heads hung low in silence and prayer; a couple of nuns were going about doing remedial chores; and the head priestess, who looked curvaceous and enticing even under her robes, was offering advice to a man and a succubus.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:10 am

"I wanted to see how different things could be in a city like this. I want to try and make peaceful coexistence like this normal," he told her, keeping his voice low. "It's why I visited the college before." He wandered down past the pews, looking around the building's interior and the people praying.

He was pleased to see how unassuming it all looked, despite the mixed crowd.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:16 am

It all seemed normal, although Ferro found few, if any, symbols associated with any particular faith. The others who noticed them gave them soft smiles and silent waves. Yang nodded to Ferro's answer and took the hint to stay silent..The man and succubus departed, and the head priestess took notice of the new faces. "Welcome, children. Welcome. How may I help the both of you on this blessed morning?" She asked with a voice lowered but filled with compassion. Only her face was visible under her robes, and it had a mature beauty.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:17 am

Ferro smiled up at the priestess and gave her a polite greeting. "We just dropped in for a visit. I'm new to Rollatia and wanted to come see this place for myself. Seeing Midara and Humans in such a place... It's nice."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:27 am

"I think it is nice, too. Here, we throw away our ill will and misaligned intentions. Solace, rest, and reassurance, we help anyone who enters, in the hope that they in turn help anyone who needs it. The road can be dark, but it's brighter when we're not alone." The priestess's spiel was admittedly cheesy, but she delivered it with conviction. Ferro had to admire such faith... and her plump lips as they gently accentuated every word.

Ferro: 27 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:33 am

"Sounds great to me," he told her, admiring her spirit, that she genuinely believed the faith and such. Also, wow, this priestess was surprisingly pretty! "Oh, I noticed the couple that left just now. Giving them consultation or something?"

He had to look to Yang, hoping she wasn't bored by the visit.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:44 am

Yang looked a little uncomfortable, but she gave Ferro a look that said 'keep going, I'm fine.'. She was listening closely to what the lady had to say.

"Yes. They said they enjoyed each other's company for desires beyond those of the flesh. Yet, they wondered if they would be accepted outside of Rollatia, as they're concerned about how some people here are too fixated about material gain or indulgent desires in this city. I told them they need not worry or be frightened. If they stand together, they can endure wherever they decide to live." The priestess explained in detail, looking right at Ferro. Her lips continued to make quite the show as she spoke, making it difficult to pay attention while they pouted and occasionally smacked, showcasing how soft they must feel.

Ferro: 25 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:56 am

Ferro was certainly interested in her words, or maybe even her lips, but seeing Yang seem uncomfortable was more than enough. "Good words to live by," he answered the head priestess. "Well, thank you for your time, ma'am, but I think we should probably get going. We've got a lot to do today."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:02 pm

"Leaving already? You seem pretty interested in what she has to say." Yang put a hand on his shoulder and encouraged to stay for a while longer. In part because she was too prideful to let him leave early for her sake.

"I'm sure you're very busy, if you would like, I can give you some advice on how to proceed. A fresh perspective never hurt anyone, has it?" The lady of the cloth offered. Taking a step closer to Ferro and giving him a warm, gentle smile. Those lips were like an angel's....

Ferro: 24 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (0/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:07 pm

He couldn't stop a quick look at the head priestess, wanting to hear her words more, see her lips move, pucker and pout. However, the discomfort Yang showed earlier was too much to ignore and he looked back to her. "We only dropped in to check the place out, Yang. We can leave anytime and I'd perfectly fine with it."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:10 pm

"I understand. Thank you for stopping by." The priestess ended her small sermon and waved them farewell. Yang shrugged and pulled Ferro back outside, happy to let her voice go up a few decibels. "Man, and I wanted to watch you ogle her lips more. I bet you were dreaming of kissing her." Yang admitted with a laugh. Regardless of what she said, she seemed back to her usual off-the-chain self now that they left the church.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:14 pm

"I do have to admit, she was really pretty," he confessed with a small laugh, but then his expression became concerned. "Are you okay, Yang?" He didn't want her feeling like she was the sole reason they left, but he wanted to make sure she was fine, and wondered what was making her feel uncomfortable.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:20 pm

"I'm okay. I'm just, I dunno I'm not the religious type. I felt like I was being judged the whole time I was in there. Plus, I had to keep all quiet." Yang decided to be honest with Ferro. "I'm glad that the church had what you came to see, though. And maybe a little more." She smacked her lips the way the priestess did to tease him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:23 pm

"I see, I guess I can understand that. I'm a bit more comfortable with religions, but even I'm not particularly devout, and I have seen cases like that before. Besides, I like it when you're loud too," he offered, smiling for Yang and taking her hand in his. He did get a bit flustered at her teasing, but he laughed it off rather than let it get to him. "Sounds like you're pretty interested in that priestess yourself. Want me to leave the two of you alone?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next