Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:27 pm

"Oh very funny. I wouldn't mind, but I think you get first dibs on her." Yang shot back, having a ball and a laugh over that lewd priestess. She took his hand and waited for Ferro to decide where he wanted to go next, even if it was right back into the church.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:30 pm

He smiled to her, happy that she was feeling better now, unsure if he should really go back in. Maybe another time... "Well, we ought to try and find one of the mayor's friends. She mentioned one of them lived in a mansion, so we should probably look for that. Maybe we can come back later, if you're still down for it."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:35 pm

Progress (84) Success
Encounter (17) Fail

"Later sounds cool. I wonder if holy nuns give better kisses. Let's look for this rich person, then." Yang agreed with his idea, and they headed southwest in search of the big mansion.

Ferro: 24 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (1/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:37 pm

"Alright!" Ferro kept an eye out for any extravagant places or mansions, asking for directions and also watching for any eye-catching attractions. Maybe they could go shopping later, that could be a fun time. "So, Yang, you mentioned you were a bit of a drifter. What sorts of jobs do you usually do? Any sights you'd like to share?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Progress (32) Success
Encounter (97) Fail

"Well, I already mentioned bounty hunting. Normally, we don't go after people, but monsters. Terrible beasts that don't have any place in nature, and have it out for people to boot. Put em down, make some money. I've killed some things you wouldn't believe even if I had a picture." She explained as they walked along, and were told about the Merchant Queen's home at the southwest border of the city.

140 Gold
Progress (2/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:50 pm

"Really? I've fought some monsters myself, but roughly half the jobs I get are to stop a Midara from causing trouble. I mostly take them to try and talk them out of their mischief, but it doesn't always work so well." He was curious to know what kinds of monsters Yang has battled before, and maybe when he's had his fill of Rollatia, he might go on a job with her to see what she usually does.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Progress (46) Success
Encounter (6) Crit Success, Impulse Buying

They came within view of the mansion they were looking for. However, Yang saw a jewelry and clothing store and pulled Ferro inside. "I wanna check a few things out, maybe get a cute necklace. You'll help me pick one out, right?" She asked Ferro as she swiftly began browsing everything that was on offer. The female clerk saw them enter, and when Ferro locked eyes with her, she only gave them a knowing smile and wink.

140 Gold
Progress (3/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:01 pm

"Oh, sure!" He didn't mind the distraction, seeing as the mansion they were looking for wasn't going anywhere, after all. He looked around the store, catching the clerk's little wink and chuckling to himself. He got to looking at the wares with Yang, trying to find something that would look good on her. "Any recommendations, ma'am?" he asked the clerk as they looked.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Basic Attack (74) Success

"I don't think I can make your girl look any better than she already does. But, I think I can help you out, if you want." The clerk went around and pulled out some accessories she thought Ferro might like... bending all the way over and giving him a view of her huge ass. "Well?" She asked when she showed Ferro the goods. There was a scarf, a bandana, and a necklace not unlike the ones Yang was looking at. Each of them had colors and patterns that closely matched what Ferro was already wearing.

Ferro: 23 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (3/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5

140 Gold
Progress (3/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:15 pm

Ferro tried not to gaze too much at her ample butt, trying to focus on the items the lady offered him. "They all look nice... The scarf and bandana, I think?" He already had a necklace of sorts, a small silver necklace with a metal feather at the end. "What do you think, Yang? Short bandana or a longer scarf?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:25 pm

"I think I like the scarf. I wear scarves too when the weather gets cold. Now, check out these, which one do you like more?" Yang held a necklace over her chest, so he could see what it would like if she was wearing. It was gold with a blue jewel in the center, although it wasn't real metal and gem. And, it was hanging just above her perfect set of tits. Ferro almost didnt notice Yang switch out the necklace for another gold one, but this one had a red jewel. "Red or blue?" She asked as she held his gaze on her necklaces and breasts.

Ferro: 22 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress (3/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:43 pm

"Scarf it is then!" Just before he could ask the price for the scarf, he looked to Yang as she held up two different necklaces. He knew she probably knew what she was doing when she held the two over her cleavage, but he decided to indulge in that regardless. "Hmm, I think red would fit pretty well, to be honest. It looks good on you."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:08 pm

"I was thinking that, too. I'll take this one." Yang told the clerk as she put on the necklace and messed with her top a bit. Every movement made her breasts give Ferro a slight jiggle to marvel at. Each of the trinkets was a mere 5 Gold. "Thanks for stopping by." The clerk said as they walked out with their new looks.

Ferro: 20 Willpower
135old
Progress (3/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:14 pm

Ferro eyed her breasts as she put on the necklace, nudging her playfully and asking, "You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you?" They continued on to looking for the mansion, being sure to keep an eye out for something else they can enjoy along the way as Ferro wrapped his new scarf around his neck.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:05 pm

Progress (94) Success
Encounter (15) Fail

"I sure am. I know you are, too." Yang giggled as she nudged him back. Then, she held onto his arm and made his hand squeeze into her breast. The blonde bombshell made him walk like this until they came up to the gate of the mansion's property. It was almost like a palace or a small castle.

"What's your business here?" A female security guard asked them, standing in their way.

Ferro: 18 Willpower
135 Gold
Progress (4/4)
Contacts (2/5)
Mental Fatigue 5
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:08 pm

Ferro indulged in a few squeezes before they finally arrived at the home of the Merchant Queen. "Wow, calling this place a mansion feels underplayed." He looked to the security guard and approached her, trying to be friendly. "Hello, we were hoping to see the Merchant Queen. I met with Bethany yesterday, and I was hoping to see your boss?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:30 pm

"Oh, you're friends of the Mayor? That's great. Right this way." Ferro showed the guard the paper he got from Bethany that proved his words. He and Yang were allowed to walk right in, and it was as lavish on the inside as it was one the outside. Suddenly, a maid showed up before them and bowed to them.

"Welcome, master. Welcome, mistress. Would you like me to take you to mistress Anna?" She politely asked them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:38 pm

"Oh, yes please!" Ferro answered, trying to be just as polite as the security and maid. "That'd be greatly appreciated, ma'am."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:48 pm

Swaying Hips (47) Fail

"Very good. Please follow me, I'll take you right to her. Any friends of Bethany are friends of ours." The maid led them up to the third floor and towards the rear of the building. Ferro and Yang both had to stop themselves from ogling her ass as they climbed. She opened the door to Anna's quarters for them then made herself scarce. They found a red-haired woman of average height and modest curves working at a desk covered in paperwork. "Can't believe they think this is a fair price, they're pulling my damn leg..." Anna grumbled before noticing her guests.

"Oh, hey. Sorry about that. What brings you here? Looking to make a deal in person?" She asked them as she diverted her attention to them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:55 pm

"Hello, you must be the woman they call the Merchant Queen? I'm Ferro and this is Yang, we came here... really just kind of to meet you." He laughed a little at the realization that knocking on her door just to visit and talk might be a bit of an impediment to her work. "I hope we're not interrupting anything important."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:59 pm

"Eh, don't worry about it. When you're as powerful as me, you can delay things as you need to. I avoid it when I can, but I like making time for guests. Call me Anna, by the way. What's on your mind?" She asked as she showed them their seats. Yang took the chance to kick back and watch Ferro do more of his 'research'.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:06 pm

"Well, I came to Rollatia because it's the kind of place I want more of in the world. Your city is so impressive, I wanted to express my thanks." He was a bit surprised by how modest Anna was compared to Bethany or even her own staff, yet she was still a sight to behold nonetheless. "Judging from your nickname, I'm guessing you're on the top of trade in the city, huh?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:10 pm

"Well, thanks to Bethany knowing everything that's going on and knowing the right laws to make, Rollatia is the perfect place to make some really good money. And that's where I come in, I help run the city's economy, and I give investments and advice to almost all of the businesses here." Anna boasted of Rollatia's staggering prosperity.

"Er, I think Ferro means how midara and humans coexist without any problems." Yang spoke up in an uncharacteristically polite tone.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:16 pm

"That's true," he said to Yang, "But it is undoubtedly impressive, what you do for this city too. I couldn't imagine being able to handle all of that." He watched Anna closely, admiring the pride she took in the effect she's had on the city's stability.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:36 pm

"It's a God-given talent I suppose. It's also thanks to Bethany's laws that things are so lucrative, though. No outlawing of prostitution and other businesses that are easily able to work thanks to midara means they can instead be regulated and monitored. And invested in and made to function better. In that respect, the presence of midara have made me much richer than I would be otherwise, without a doubt. To use a cliche, it's team effort." Anna explained, willing to share credit with Bethany. It seemed that she had immense respect for the mayor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next