Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:12 pm

He became hopelessly lovestruck when she began to bury his face in her half-naked tits. His pants having put pressure on his hardening member during her striptease, as he moaned dreamily into her bust.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:17 pm

"Good boy. Aren't they so wonderful? I bet you wanted this the moment you bumped into me." She cooed at him, gently massaging his cheeks with her heaving tits, consuming his thoughts and will with her plush boobs. Meanwhile, she freed his cock from his pants so he didn't feel the need to hold back.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Every bounce drained out his thoughts more and more, as he nodded to her accusation. "Yes, they're perfect~!" Once his cock was set free, he began to pump his dick against Bernadette's groin, already very deep into her trance. "I love them!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:28 pm

"If you love this, then I don't think you'll last long to my next trick." After smothering Ferro almost to point of him passing out, she freed his head from her bosom, only to render his penis a prisoner to them instead. His member slipped into her cleavage and was immediately feeling the squeeze from her bra holding her oversized boobs together. "Cum as much as you need to, Ferro." The noble kindly requested him as she ever so gently pressed them against his groin.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:30 pm

He moaned our loudly like a slut, climaxing once rather quickly, painting Bernadette's breasts white. He pumped his dick into her tits, unable to help himself at that point, leading to another climax, and then another and another, making a rather big mess by the time he was spent.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:35 pm

As Ferro bucked his waist, Bernadette smiled and giggled at his forwardness. When he finally let out his last orgasm, she delighted in how much semen he spurt out for her chest. "That's better, isn't it. Why don't you rest here a while before you return to your tour of the city?" She coyly asked as she cleaned up the mess, then stuffed his face back into her cleavage. This time, she was cuddling him from the side as her tits lovingly held his head.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:37 pm

His head was empty, as was his store of spunk and his energy. All in all, he was perfectly fine with resting up his head in Berna's perfect boobs.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:47 pm

He gently drifted off for a quick nap, unable to tell whether the fantasies he dreamt of Bernadette's boobs were imagined or actually taking place. A couple hours passed, and he awoke refreshed and ready to continue. "Well, I hope I met your expectations, Ferro. If you want, I can tell some of my friends about you, you might meet them, as well if you spend enough time in Rollatia." She offered him as she helped him out of bed and gave him his clothes.

Ferro: 30 Willpower
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:52 pm

He was embarrassed by how quickly he wound up following a woman home. Still this was a city where Midara we're more free to safely do what they want so long as it didn't cause trouble... "Uh yeah, be my guest, Bernadette." He didn't mind if she told her friends about him, he supposed. Getting dressed in his clothes, he thanked the woman for her hospitality and prepared to go.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:01 am

Progress (7) Fail
Encounter (97) Fail

"Take care, Ferro." She wished him well as she saw him off. He was back on the streets and it was now closer to noontime. What would he run into next, and what were the odds it would be another giant pair of tits?

(Shopkeepers have a chance at knowing about Ferro from Bernadette, and will not hesitate to seduce him if they do.)

Ferro: 30 Willpower
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:02 am

"Okay, let's see... Maybe I could check out the shops first." There were actually a few things he wanted to see, including how the schools and places of religion might've been impacted. "For now, I'll see what sorts of stores the city has."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:10 am

Progress (12) Success
Encounter (54) Success, Impulse Buying
Knowledge (11) Fail, Seductive (8,49) Success, Generous (44) Success

Ferro strolled down the streets, and quickly found a store he had in mind. It seemed to be selling charms and trinkets, and the woman running it could pass for a midara with her gentle eyes, blond hair, and full, pink lips. "Hey, there, handsome. Looking for a little fortune?" She asked with a pop of her lips.

Ferro: 29 Willpower
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:13 am

Seeing her pop her lips like that sent a tingle through his spine. "Oh yeah, I came to check out some of the shops. You have anything interesting on sale, ma'am?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 am

Implied Kiss (14) Crit Success

"Everything you see is up for sale, and each of these baubles is sure to make your experience in Rollatia a little better. What would you like, hun?" She asked him with a sultry voice, puckering her lips and making a kissy face at him as she noticed his reaction to the initial pop.

Ferro: 28 Willpower, Stunned
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:22 am

Her teasing caught him at a loss for words, unable to get anything out. He couldn't help staring at her pink-painted lips for a good while before he snapped to enough to ask, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:30 am

Implied Kiss (48) Success

"Fufu, I said you're free to browse and pick out anything that you think you might like. Take your time, make sure you don't miss out on anything." She answered him as she popped her lips for him again and gestured to her trinkets. After a moment of searching, Ferro found a few that might be of interest.

Swift Anklet: 15 Gold. Progress rolls can Crit Succeed, making them increase progress by 2 instead of 1.

Kiss Resist Ring: 10 Gold. Ferro's lipstick weakness is mitigated to 1 damage instead of 2 damage.

Mystery Necklace: 15 Gold. It can be good, it can be bad. It can be strong, it can be weak. You won't know until you buy.

Ferro: 27 Willpower
115 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:33 am

Having any one of these could be immensely good, aside from the mystery necklace, but that could very well be a fun surprise. He chose the swift anklet and the mystery necklace and paid up. "These please!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:41 am

Anything Else? (71) Fail

"Thank you so much for your patronage. I hope you enjoy my little trinkets." She accepted the payment with a wink and a pout of her lips as she gave Ferro the charms, in more ways than one.

Good or Bad? (36) Success, Good
Strong or Weak (88) Success, Strong

(The Mystery Necklace has the power to free Ferro from hypnosis automatically, once per encounter or fight.)

85 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1

(Yell at me if I forget about the trinkets)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 am

Kk))

"Thanks, ma'am! I think I'll enjoy this very much. I'll give a good word for your shop sometime." He stole another glance at the shopkeep's pretty lips one more time before saying his goodbyes and checking around for other establishments, planning to track down a church or school next.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:50 am

Progress (11) Fail
Encounter (44) Success, Sudden Sponsorship

"Hey, you there!" Before Ferro could even get a block away from the shopkeeper and her tempting pink lips, he was stopped by a man in a coat who was waving a feather at him. "Yeah, you, wanna make some easy cash? Just put this feather in yer hair. If ya promise to wear it for the whole day, I'll give ya 20 Gold. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid, but I'm serious, I got the money and the plume right here, what do ya say?" The man's request was clear, despite being strange and making almost no sense.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:05 am

He was confused and overwhelmed, to say the least, but he looked at the feather. "What's so special about this feather that you want me parading it around, if you don't mind me asking?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:50 am

"Honestly, no idea. I think someone's trying to force a fashion trend and profit off it, but what do I know? Anyway, how special do ya need it to be when you're getting paid 20 gold, eh?" He looked just as lost as Ferro, but like he said, he didn't need to know the details if he was getting paid well enough for such a simple task.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:01 pm

"Sorry, just found the feather ad odd, plus I am just a stranger, after all." He looked at the feather and considered it before deciding it wasn't much trouble at all. "Very well, I'll make sure to wear this all day."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:07 pm

(As long as Ferro wears the feather, he becomes Charmed the first time one of his weaknesses is exploited each encounter.)

When Ferro put the feather in his hair, he felt a strange aura come over him, but the feeling was faint and faded even more when he pocketed the gold. "Good man. Now, I'm serious, don't take it off, ya gotta honor your end of the deal. See ya around." He said before going on his way and leaving Ferro with his new trinket.

105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:15 pm

Ferro needed to remember that, and took the deal quite seriously. One of many things he father taught him that did stick with him was to honor his agreements, after all. "Alrighty then!" He continued onward, wearing the feather openly.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next