Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Progress (89) Fail
Encounter (60) Success, Soothsayers (and etc.)

He again didn't get very far before being beckoned over by a woman in a sports bra and yoga pants besides a table. "Hey there, strong stuff. Those muscles look tough but a bit wound up, how about I give you a little massage to help really get the blood flowing? Just 10 Gold, what do you say?" She asked him, gesturing to the table she would have Ferro lie down on.

Ferro: 27 Willpower
105 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Well, to tell the truth, he did feel a bit sore and tight in a few places after his time with Bernadette. "Well, okay, that actually sounds good right about now." He paid the woman her gold and asked her to tell him what he ought to do. Sit down or lay down, he supposed.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:32 pm

"Just lay down on your stomach and I'll take care of the rest." She told her customer. Once Ferro was on his stomach, the masseuse's hands began exploring his body and massaging almost all of his muscles. She was serious about this, there wasn't any trickery or lewdness afoot, apart from her accidentally pressing her tits against him when she leaned too far forward. By the time it was done, the adventurer really did feel like his blood was flowing like he had gotten a brand new set of veins, the premium kind, too. "So, feeling better?" She asked him with a proud grin.

(Ferro's first physical attack roll for each encounter will have Advantage for the rest of the day. In addition, his next 2 Progress rolls have Advantage.)

Ferro: 30 Willpower
95 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:38 pm

"Yeah, I feel fantastic, actually. You really have a talent, ma'am, I appreciate that." He felt like he was recharged and ready to tackle the whole city now.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 pm

"It's the product of a lot of practice, thanks to so many customers like you willing to give me a chance. Still, it's great to hear the praise whenever I'm done." She giggled to herself and sat down on the table with her legs crossed, waiting for the next customer.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:47 pm

"Well, I hope you have plenty of business today then." He waved goodbye to the nice woman and continued on his way, pondering how he might send more customers her way.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Progress (73,73) Fail (Okay, dice, I guess Ferro will never get to move.)
Encounter (62) Success, Inside Info

Ferro rounded the next corner and bumped into another woman, luckily this time he didn't end up face first in her tits. "Oof, sorry about that. Say, you look like you're new in town. If you need directions, I know all the shortcuts here. Tell me where you wanna go, and for 5 Gold I'll show you the fastest way there." She offered him without a second thought. It seemed like every other person Ferro saw wanted to do business with him.

95 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:54 pm

At this point, he started to just go with the flow and considered the offer. He wasn't really getting anywhere right now, so a guide could help. "Well, I was hoping to check out any local colleges or schools," he told her, getting five gold coins to pay her with.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:05 pm

Scam (52,13) Not a scam

"Ah, that's a common one. Thanks to this little path, hardly anyone is ever tardy to their college classes. Follow me." She told him as she led him to a nearby building. Once inside, she opened a secret hole in the wall that led directly to the Rollatia Community College. Once they were at the front gate, she bid him farewell.

90 Gold
Progress 4/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:07 pm

He thanked her for her guidance and entered the college, eager to see what a place like this was like on Rolatia. How different would it feel, or how similar?

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:15 pm

On the inside, it seemed pretty normal. It must've been an off day or between classes, as students and staff alike were roaming the halls somewhat idly. At the front desk, there was a tall woman in a rather stereotypical principal outfit talking with the receptionist, she looked like she was in charge.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:17 pm

"Excuse me, ma'am? I'm new to Rolatia and I was hoping to get a look at this college, if that's okay." He wasn't really sure how to properly go about this, but he was going to try, damn it.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:03 pm

"Oh, hello, young man. If you'd like I can give you a tour, I just finished all my work for today." She said as she turned to him, revealing her prodigious bust and red lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Wow, she looked like she was ready for a date, not for working at a college. "Uh, yeah, I'd like that a lot. Thank you for your time and all."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:56 pm

"You're very welcome. Follow me." The woman began leading him around the campus, showing him the classrooms, the dorms, the auditorium, and more. It all appeared incredibly normal, the only thing out of the ordinary were the frequency of attractive students he noticed during the tour, and the tempting view of the lady's swaying hips. "And, finally we have the gym, where our basketball team is practicing. As you can see, we pride ourselves on giving a fair education to human and midara alike. As far as we care, they're one and the same." The female headmaster explained.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 3:37 pm

Ferro admired the school for how surprisingly mundane it was in spite of the difference in student body. The fact everything seemed in no way unordinary was a good sign for him, at least. However, he did find a few of the students catching his eye, and as they reached the gym, it was a bit harder not to stare. "You've got an amazing college, ma'am."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:00 pm

"I'm happy to hear it. It took a lot of effort to build this place, but thanks to the mayor and her associates, we managed to get it done. Rollatia may be booming now, but we want the place to endure even when times aren't so kind. Facilities like these were made for that end." She explained further, turning back to Ferro. Between the headmaster's curves and lips, and the female students working up a sweat in their gym uniforms, his discipline was being put to the test.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:10 pm

He was still staring at the students when the principal turned his way. He was still aware of her talking, just not what she might be doing in the meantime. "I hope it last for years to come, ma'am. If I can support it in any way, I'd love to know how."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:30 pm

"That isn't necessary, we're quite self sufficient at this point. Other than putting in a good word, you don't have to worry about us. Although, I appreciate the thought, and I'm sure if those girls could hear you they'd feel the same." She giggled when she noticed his wayward gaze. The headmaster leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, leaving a bold red lipstick mark behind.

Ferro: 27 Willpower
90 Gold
Progress 4/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:37 pm

His face burned with surprise and embarrassment before looking up at the principal and stammering out a response. "Eheh... uhh, maybe I should tour the school on my own from here? I'll come see you after I'm done?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:43 pm

The headmaster let out a seductive laugh at his response. "Don't get in trouble, now. And, I do expect you to report back. My office in on the second floor, find me there." She instructed him as she left him to his own devices, her ass still shaking with each step she took.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:54 pm

He stole a glance back at her until she disappeared from sight before taking a moment to breath deep. "Okay, calm down..." After clearing his head, he looked again at the gym students and circled around the court to find a place to sit on the bleachers, watching the lot of them.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Their athleticism was impressive, and although they were all females, it was impossible to distinguish the midara from the human girls. All of them competing against each other and cooperating in a friendly game of basketball. And.... their uniforms were getting sweaty, and their tits jiggled every time they jumped for a shot.

Ferro: 26 Willpower
90 Gold
Progress 4/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:17 pm

Though he admired their ability and appreciated the scene for how much it lent to his own dream of improving the world the way Rolatia seemed to be doing, he was starting to get a bit too invested in the gym wear of the students, watching their boobs bounce and their clothes, wet with sweat, clinging to their bodies. "Wow..."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 5:24 pm

They went on playing for a few more minutes until it was time to take a break and refresh themselves. A couple of the athletes noticed their audience and went to greet him. "Hey, did you like watching us play?" A short haired brunette to his left asked him.

"We've been practicing a lot, so we're pretty good, aren't we?" A long haired blonde to the right queried. They both leaned towards him, giving Ferro all too good of a view of their chests, and he couldn't tell whether it was on purpose.

Ferro: 24 Willpower
90 Gold
Progress 4/4
Contacts 0/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next