Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:24 pm

"I think I can stay one more night." He almost as surprised as Blake, but there wasn't anything in the letter that said he needed to leave right away. He could spare enough time to make the huntress happy and, honestly, he was glad she asked. "No worries, I'll be here for the rest of the day and night, Blake. Now let's go have some fun."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:30 pm

This prompted the catgirl to clutch Ferro's arm, nuzzle his cheek, and purr as loudly as she did when they were in private. "Aw, and I thought what we had was special." Yang complained in jest, giggling to herself as she let Blake show him a little affection.

When they entered the theater, the man working the booth seemed a little flustered by his customers, but still resolved to do his job. "Welcome, which show would you like tickets for?" He asked them.

(Feel free to describe the show's premise, I think I can fill in the rest.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Ferro had a look at a multitude of the posters they had up before he spotted a couple that caught his eye. One being My Sweet Samurai and the other being Ninjas in Love. If he recalled correctly, both were based off of books, though neither of which he'd read before. He heard very rarely about them, but they seemed decent enough from the little he had heard.

(There's apparently a point where bits of a summary for that book can be seen in RWBY Chibi, namely this: When a young woman abandons the comforts [...] where she was bound to have an easy life but [...] and self-absorbed to see past her petty [...] realize how lucky she was, she runs away to [...] where she becomes ninja.Little does she know that over the years she has been watched from the shadows by a ninja master, a lone enigma that haunts the darkness of the night itself. What will happen when our young woman is consumed by the heat of this shadowy man...? 

I think it'd be funny if Ferro is going into this not knowing anything about the book XD))

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:54 pm

"Huh, it's the first I've heard of them making a show out of this. I wonder how it compares to the books." Blake seemed to favor Ninjas in Love, and Yang favored the cat's choice while she got popcorn and soda for them all. They ordered their tickets and took their seats next to each other, with Ferro in the middle. The theater wasn't particularly packed or empty, drawing an average sized audience by the time the show began. The protagonist was an upper class young woman who lived well, but was dissatisfied enough to leave it behind and go on an adventure.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:00 pm

Oh, look at that, a protagonist Ferro could kind of relate to! Off to a decent enough start, he figured, and so got nice and comfy in his seat, happy to be spending this time with Blake and Yang. Blake had apparently read the books before, he'd have to ask her opinion on the film when they were done watching.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:11 pm

The woman's journey began with her wanting to change the world, but soon enough reality caught up with her. She had plenty of problems in her own life she needed to attend to and take care of. Far from the least of which was the film's antagonist, a master swordsman who began as her close friend, but he found only madness as he stewed in resentment all his life.

The young woman overcame him and her other problems by learning how to form close bonds with others, and how to stop running from her problems and start resolving them. It ended with her watching the sunset with a prideful smile. Somewhere along the way, Blake was leaning against Ferro's shoulder. Yang ate all her popcorn in record time, so she began taking from Ferro's bowl.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:19 pm

He didn't even notice the corn kernel theft, too wrapped up in the story of the movie. He did notice Blake, though, and he felt a bit of a pressure in his chest, a rather soft and cozy feeling. This was really nice, and he almost wished it couldn't end.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:26 pm

The credits rolled, and the girls got up out of their seats. Blake gave Yang the rest of her popcorn and they headed out with Ferro in tow. "I think the books told the story better, and the movie omitted a few scenes. But, it was nice seeing it all pictured in something other than my imagination." The Faunus said as her partner munched on her snack and nodded along. The ebon-haired beauty rejoined Ferro's side and held his arm again, and Yang chuckled at this.

"I'm starting to feel like a third wheel, here." She admitted, entertained by how open Blake was being lately.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:31 pm

"Really, I'll need to read the books then. I can't wait to track them down! The movie worked pretty well for me, I hope if they make any sequels, they'll be just as good." He leaned a bit and placed his hand on Blake's while she held his arm, chuckling at Yang's remark. "I'm glad I picked a good movie for us."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:37 pm

Blake pulled him close and purred, smiling softly. "Heh, she gets really clingy once she actually warms up to you. I guess I forgot to mention that part." Yang joked as Ferro was subjected to more feline cuddles.

"Are we going back to the tavern, now, Ferro? It's getting a little late." The woman on his arm asked him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:38 pm

"I don't mind, I like it a lot," he answered, giving Blake a half hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Sure, that's fine by me!"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:43 pm

Blake answered his cheek kiss with an affectionate one right on his lips. Then, her lips grazed his ear. "Do you want it to be just me and you tonight? Or do you want Yang in on the fun? Or do you want to just cuddle and relax?" She whispered in his ear, wanting to know what he desired. They began walking to the tavern before he even answered, and Yang knew what they were discussing very well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:43 am

"Tonight is my last night in this city, and I've made a lot of decisions while I've been here. So," he said, giving Blake another kiss, "I'll do whatever you want to do, Queen." The title was a little joke, but he was serious about this.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:58 am

"Good boy. I think both Yang and I want to send you off with a memorable farewell." Blake said with a devious grin as they approached the inn. Yang was holding back a laugh, but her smile was just as nefarious.

"Did he just call you Queen? What did you do to him last night?" The bombshell asked them as they skipped the bar and headed straight for their room. It was still the afternoon, but for Ferro, it was the beginning of a long night. Both Huntresses immediately stripped to their underwear after pushing their boytoy onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:15 am

Ferro fell onto the bed with no resistance, looking up at the two gorgeous girls he'd be spending this last night with. He watched them in anticipation, and a little part of him wondered if his brother would be jealous of him right now. "Wondrous things, Yang," he teased with a vague note.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:30 am

They both climbed in with him, Blake taking position over his face and Yang getting into a familiar position by his waist. "Don't worry, I'll go nice and slow so we can savor this." The blonde promised as she slipped his penis in between her tits. Meanwhile, her partner sat right on his face again and got herself comfortable, purring as loudly and proudly as ever.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:06 am

Ferro was quick to revere Blake's butt once she'd taken her place on her precious throne, letting out a soft sigh when his member was reunited with Yang's heavenly boobs. What a night to remember, he would think as his penis stiffened up in no time.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:34 pm

"Hehehe, can't handle being outnumbered, Ferro? Take it slow, big boy, we still have so much time together. We're going to make it count." Yang said as she started moving her breasts slowly up and down along his shaft.

"Your Queen needs so much more worship from you, Ferro. I hope you will satisfy her." Blake cooed as she put a little more weight on her seat, quickly overwhelming his senses.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:02 pm

Ferro kissed and squeezed Blake's rear even faster than before, practically giving her ass a full-on massage as he nuzzled into her crack. His hips, meanwhile, started to twitch and tremble as he tried not to thrust right off the bat, wanting to listen to the two huntresses as best he could.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:30 pm

"God, you're so good at this, Ferro. Obedient and horny, so eager to serve me." The Faunus groaned and purred in delight as her cheeks were so diligently worshipped. Her legs were shaking slightly, so she wrapped them around Ferro's head to control them.

Yang kept slowly pumping his cock, taking her time and letting the whole of his shaft get a good squeeze and rub between her girls.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 4:36 pm

The routine continued on with the poor boy trying his best to hold it together until he couldn't help himself anymore. He started pumping his dick up into Yang's tits, wanting to feel more of the pleasure she was already giving him.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 8:03 pm

"Getting ready to cum? Guess I can't blame you, being tag teamed by a perfect ass and my perfect tits." Yang smirked as she held her breasts tight and steady for Ferro to fuck.

"Go ahead, shoot it all over her. It's my turn next." Blake ordered him as she began grinding and rubbing into his face, enveloping his world with her asscheeks.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 2:50 pm

He tried to speak, but his voice was muffled by Blake's wonderful rear, as his thrusting led him to quickly explode, spunk spreading inside of Yang's cleavage and even some escaping at the top. It was only then that he took a moment to stop, trying to get a breather.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 2:55 pm

The pair let him go for a moment and also caught their breath. Yang cleaned her breasts of Ferro's mess then brought them in front of his face. Blake repositioned so her ass was hovering over his recovering member.

"Any last words before you're smothered again?" The blonde asked as she slowly pulled him into another 'hug'.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 3:29 pm

"Th-Thanks... for everything," he sighed, a little of his good sense bleeding through before he'd drown in pleasure again. His penis, despite the abuse it went through, was fully prepared for Blake's ass, while Ferro was ready to go crazy for Yang's tits all over again.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next