Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 1:57 pm

Ferro obeyed his queen's orders, laying flat on his backside on the bed. He could tell Blake was eager to punish him, and that only made him look forward to his punishment more.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:17 pm

The Huntress took each of his limbs and tied them to the corners of the bed, leaving him only able to move his head and his hips. She then sat on him again, her full ass encompassing his crotch and crushing it underneath. Once she was satisfied with the pressure, she kept her hips still. "You'd better not move." Blake told him with a provocative glare.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:38 pm

"Y-Yes, mistress," he groaned, trying not to move an inch while he was tied down. Unfortunately, it was supremely difficult to do so when a woman like her was riding him, and despite a few minutes of keeping still, he wound up grinding against her butt.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:33 pm

The moment Ferro began moving his waist, Blake lifted her rear off of him and denied any stimulation. "I told you not to move. You're going to be perfectly still so you can prove to me that you can control yourself. If you can't, I guess I'll have to train you some before you're a worthy seat for me." She explained as she waited for his erection to subside before she started again.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:04 pm

Suddenly the punishment didn't sound so enticing and Ferro stopped his movement to let Blake continue. "S-Sorry..." he sighed, waiting for her to reclaim her seat and for himself to try and do better this time.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:38 pm

"Maybe if you do a good job, I'll forgive you and give you the reward I had planned.... maybe" Blake teased with a giggle as she sat back down on Ferro's penis. Getting nice and comfortable, she opened up a book and started reading. If he listened very closely, Ferro could hear her purring softly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:21 am

It'd be really adorable and chuckle-worthy if he wasn't, you know, in the position he was currently in, trying not to make a move. "Okay, you can do this, be strong," he thought, trying to calm down and wait until she was satisfied. He did look at the book she was reading, curious about what she could be so invested in.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:27 am

The cover of the book said 'Ninjas of Love'..... and Ferro couldn't be sure if Blake herself wasn't the inspiration for such a piece of literature. She didn't notice that he saw this, getting a bit careless as she settled in on her throne. Occasionally, her butt would slightly shift on Ferro's waist and give him the temptations he was trying so hard to resist. The catgirl seemed content and relaxed, a far cry from what she did to him last night.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:42 am

And a far cry from how she was moments ago as well, though right now he was simply trying to avoid drawing the punishment onto himself. Despite how intent he was on not moving a bit, she didn't make it easy, but he was determined this time.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:46 am

Blake read through a few chapters of her book before finally putting it aside. Ferro's penis had to spend nearly fifteen minutes pinned under her ass and unable to move or seek and pleasure. "That's better, my cute throne. It won't be morning forever, so let's get you off one last time. Please, enjoy your reward." His queen finally gave him what he had been craving: the slow, steady, rhythmic grinding of her ass against his member, and her permission to indulge as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:48 am

Ferro, unable to indulge too hard thanks to the restraints, bucked his hips against her wonderful ass as best he could to rub his member between those cheeks. "Thank you, my queen," he sighed out, happily enjoying his reward.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:55 am

"Oh, you've proven you don't these anymore, dear. Sorry about that." Blake reached over and undid the ties, never moving her rump from his manhood. Once he was free, she pressed her ass against him harder as she stroked his penis deeper into her crack, the perfect ass that made him cum just from worshipping of his own volition.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:08 am

"Queen~ Oh you feel great!" He pumped his dick as deep into her crack as he could, grabbing her hips to keep her planted there. Every time he rubbed against her cheeks got him closer to letting out his last round of the morning.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:18 am

"Nnn, you like calling me queen, don't you? Should I have you call me that all day, even in front of Yang? Give me one last climax, lover boy." Blake ordered him as she gave Ferro free reign over her booty. It lovingly accepted each of his thrusts, smothering his cock in pleasure and begging for his orgasm as though the woman was saying the words herself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:21 am

"Think she'd be jealous if I did," he joked as he stroked his cock off to hell and back against ass, his hands roaming towards her cheeks to squeeze and massage to give a little back to her majesty. It wasn't much longer before he shot his last load, leaving her ass a lewd, sticky mess.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:27 am

"I know, but that's what makes it so hot. It'd tell her you're all mine now... especially with the way you cover my booty in your seed." The Faunus basked in the feeling of having her rear stained once again, before reluctantly cleaning herself off and getting dressed. She took a deep, meditative breath and looked back to Ferro. "I'm going to go find Yang. You stay here until you're thinking straight again. And.... thanks. I needed that really badly." after showing him her gratitude and her smile, she left the room before she got any more mushy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:35 am

He certainly entertained the idea in his head, but decided against it, at least for now. He offered his own smile and gave a soft answer. "Pleasure was all mine... Figuratively and literally." When she left, he took some time to rest up before going to take a shower and clean up.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:38 am

A warm shower really helped Ferro get his mind back in order. He may even be able to look at Blake's ass or Yang's tits for a few seconds without faltering... maybe. Once he was as clean as a whistle and as fit as a fiddle, he would find his two friends chatting at the bar of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:40 am

"Alright, I think I just need some food down the hatch and I'll be ready for anything," he remarked with a satisfied breath, sitting down at the bar of the tavern next to the two of them, ordering some food and a drink before looking to the two of them. "So, what's up?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:44 am

"Asking her what the heck she did to you. She won't say anything other than 'it was fun'." Yang complained as Blake wore a satisfied smirk, the likes of which was usually more common from her partner.

"Wouldn't you agree that it was fun, Ferro?" She asked coyly as he was served his order in a timely manner. The Huntress was still being somewhat reserved, but she was in a great mood.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:02 am

Ferro grinned knowingly at Blake, deciding to join in on teasing Yang, she did enough of that to him to really sell him on it. "Oh yeah, it was heaps of fun." He didn'tt comment much else on it before his food came in and he started chowing down as a convenient excuse not to talk.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:56 am

Yang frowned a little at this, but decided she could just use her imagination and her own past experiences. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves being Blake's throne. Ferro, did you have any plans for what you wanted to do with me and your queen today?" It seemed Yang had a good idea of what her friends were up to. This prompted a giggle from the cat catgirl who also waited on Ferro's answer.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:16 am

It was a good thing he was drinking something or he might have spit it up, that was scarily accurate. "Well, I feel like there's still some things we haven't gotten to see in this city... The school has an impressive library, though I wonder if there's a standalone one somewhere."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:24 am

"Nope, the college's library is all we got. It kind of renders any other one obsolete without how massive it is, and how much backing it has." The bartender spoke up from behind the counter to answer Ferro's ponderings.

"Dare we step onto that campus again, Ferro?" Yang asked, and for once she wasn't joking. The tinge of fear was plain to see in her eyes.

"What's wrong with a college library? It sounds like a wonderful place." Blake was on board with the idea, curious as to what novels she could find in this city.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:31 am

"I mean, as long as nothing happens..." He mirrored the worry in Yang's in her expression. They kinda... Dropped the ball hard with the college the last time they visited. "I do want to see what other magic books they have..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next