Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:03 pm

"True, that's very true," he admitted with a faint blush as Blake gave him a quick booty bump. "Okay, let's see... We need food, obviously, fresh clothes..." He continued on as they entered the market, ready to prepare for their leave of the city.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:13 pm

The three quickly scoured the area and found everything they could need. Between each of them, they could comfortably carry it all. With full packs and wide smiles, the Huntresses followed Ferro out of the city and onto their next adventure. He had quite the wild ride during his stay, and met all kinds of lovely people. With that view into what human and midara coexistence could achieve, his sights were now set on his journey home and his two new companions from a foreign land.

The End
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:18 pm

This was tons of fun, Aggron. I really enjoyed Yang and Blake especially, and I'm sorry if I kinda dragged this on a bit too long.))

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:18 pm

(No worries, I enjoyed it a lot, too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7