Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:34 am

"Then, it's decided. Lets go." Blake said as she took both of her friends' hands and took them straight to the college. Before either of them could offer any refusal, the Faunus's took the lead ahead of them and softly swayed her hips with each step. Almost like she was entrancing them into following her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:38 am

Ferro gave Yang a brief glance, as though to tell her 'we need to watch our step'. He followed along with Blake, surprised by her sudden behavior. Was it because she was in a good mood or was it because she wanted to see the library so much?

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:42 am

Before they even knew it, the trio made it to the library, and Ferro was greeted by the same librarian from before. "Welcome back! I hope the last book was helpful. Is there something else I can do to help you today?" She asked with a happy smile, her lips still pretty and purple just like before. Yang stayed with Ferro as Blake instantly wandered off towards the fiction section.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:45 am

And like that, the two's only braincell had just took off to scout out the myriad of shelves. "Uh, yeah, it was great, actually! I managed to pick up a wind spell thanks to the book I bought, and Ms. Dragalt. I was just going to check out the other magic textbooks, maybe browse the shelves?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:49 am

"That's wonderful. I'm right here if you need anything. I promise I can make it very quick, so as to not waste your time." She assured him with an unsubtle pop of her lips. Maybe she knows about the antics he was up to the other day.....

Yang stayed close to Ferro to try and find safety in numbers. The black haired woman was long-gone by now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:52 am

He felt his body shiver at the sight and sound of the librarian popping her lips like that. He needed to keep his head right now, he already made the headmistress upset last time. "Th-Thank you, ma'am." Ferro took off with Yang in tow, trying to keep his focus off the sexy students and staff by staring at the books on the shelf. "Stay strong, Yang," he whispered to the blondie.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:56 am

"I can say the same for you. Make this quick, or else we might get recognized by someone else." Yang said as the endless collection of books sprawled out before them. Ferro had to find whatever he was looking for in addition to probably having to find Blake somewhere in here to tell her it's time to leave.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:03 am

"Right, I'll try. Let's see, where were the magic textbooks again...?" Ferro got to hunting for the shelf, double time, not being too keen on the headmistress getting onto them again. "Okay, I got one for wind spells... Maybe water or ice next...?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:08 am

"Let's just pick one and go, please. I'll start looking for Blake." Yang told him as she went off toward the fiction section with haste. Ferro was again greeted by as many books as he could dream of. Any element, any style, any mastery level, he only had to choose.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 12:52 pm

"Good luck, Yang." Ferro looked around the shelf, knowing it would probably be best to start off with basic spells and he'd go from there. Deciding on one of the two elements he had in mind, Ferro nabbed basic water spells. "Alright. This oughta do."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:41 pm

Search (27) Fail

With the book in tow, Ferro could now look for the curious cat. Unfortunately, he had trouble finding his way around in the massive library. Instead of finding the 'fiction' section, he found the 'fantasy' section. Based on the covers alone, the books here were better left unopened.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:50 pm

"Oh wow, I guess it's not really shocking, but still..." He went on the lookout for that text book, trying to not let curiosity get the better of him.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:51 pm

Search (61) Fail

Ferro's hunt for his friends was coming up short. He could see some of the college girls smiling and waving at him as he went, but he picked up no trace of Blake or Yang.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:56 pm

He simply offered a smile and wave to them as well, but despite that, with his book under his arm and him ready to make his purchase, finding his friends was going seemingly nowhere. "Aw jeez, this isn't going well..."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Search (25) Fail

Soon enough, Ferro found a friend. Unfortunately, it wasn't either of the Huntresses. "Hey, Ferro! What's up?" It was Susie, her cheerful voice lowered to a whisper and her pink lips still occupied by a lollipop.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:00 pm

"Oh, Susie, didn't expect to see you here." It wasn't a bad thing, per say, to find himself in her company, so long as nothing happens, of course. "I'm just looking around for a couple friends of mine. We came to check out the library again, but now I can't find Yang or Blake. New friend, long story short."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:29 pm

"Oh, I remember her! I just saw them heading back to the librarian's desk. The one in black hair didn't seem like she wanted to go." Susie informed him, pointing out the way she saw them heading.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:32 pm

"Yeah, we kinda got into some trouble with the Headmistress the other day, so we're a little jittery about being here for very long," he admitted with an embarrassed laugh. "Thanks for telling me where they are though, I really appreciate it." Ferro started heading for the front of the library, his book in hand, ready to get going before something happens.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:44 pm

"What else did you want to see in the city, Ferro?" Blake asked with a new book in her arms. The cover was hard to make out... but it may have been something he saw in the 'fantasy' section.

"You really meant it when you said you wanted to tour this place, didn't you?" Yang remarked as they strolled out of the library. The librarian waved them goodbye.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:17 pm

I'm not dragging this too much, am I?))

"I was hoping to check out some of the entertainment businesses they have outside of just brothels and stuff, actually. Theatres, arcades, maybe they have a fair ground too? Generally that sort of thing," he answered, holding the book happily. "I can't help wanting to see so much, this place is pretty big for me, figuratively speaking."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 9:55 pm

(It's fine, but I'm uh... running out of ideas)

"I know there's an arcade and a theater around here. And, we can always be spectators in the arena, too." Yang suggested as she mulled over her options.

"So much to do, you could get lost in this city forever if you don't watch yourself." Blake said softly, putting away her book and stretching, willing to keep following her friends for now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:02 pm

Okay, gotcha! ))

Ferro considered the options, as a flash of light appeared, runes etched into nothing lighting the area up before a small panther cub appeared in its place, holding a letter in its mouth. "Raquel? Why are you here?" The boy eyed the letter and held his hand out, letting the panther drop it into his hand. "This better not be another prank in the making." He ripped open the envelope and poured over the contents before sighing. 

"Well, today's looking to be my last day in Rollatia."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:08 pm

"Uhhhh.." both of the Huntresses took a moment to register what they just saw before deciding to ignore most of it besides Ferro leaving soon.

"Then, let's make it count. What do you want to do?" Yang asked him in an encouraging tone.

Blake shuffled around like she wanted to say something, but was staying silent for now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:13 pm

Ferro gave Raquel some affectionate chin and behind-the-ear scratches before writing something on the back of the envelope and giving it back to the cub. "Take care of Shiro, Raquel." After the little familiar vanished, he returned to his two companions. "I think I'd like to check out the theater first, sound good?" He did notice Blake seeming a bit odd and decided to ask. 

"Blake, is something the matter?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:20 pm

"I'm fine, it's just.... when are you leaving? Would you be able to stay the night here one more night? I'd... I want to spend another night with you." Blake openly admitted as her face went bright red. Yang seemed surprised at this, but kept her cool.

"Either way, I think a relaxing show can do us all some good. I know where the theater is, let's go." The blonde held hands with each of her friends and headed for the theater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next