Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:01 pm

"Here you go, Ferro. Keep moaning just like that, say my name as your voice breaks from the pleasure!" Blake was entirely lust-driven at this point, and she didn't hesitate to force Ferro's entire length into her pussy and start riding him with reckless abandon. He was all the way in, just like he had asked for. And,.good Lord it was enough to make a man give away everything just for taste. Luckily, Ferro could have as much as he wanted, and all he needed to was let Blake use and abuse him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:11 pm

"Oh god, fuck, you feel perfect~!" he almost yelled, his voice slurring a bit as his mind struggled to keep his words straight. Feeling her pussy strangle his cock left him reeling and rapidly approaching yet another climax, but he tried to hold on this time. "Blake~ Oh god, Blake~!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:15 pm

"Nnnn, that's it, Ferro! Right there, fuck me right there, Ferro~" Blake whined and purred in rapture as she kept grinding hard on his cock. Whenever it felt like she couldn't get anymore into it, hearing her boytoy say her name made her moan and push her hips even harder. Her eyes were still staring at Ferro's face, diligently watching every single contortion and reaction and getting off on each one.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:31 pm

"Yes, Blake!" He started bucking his hips into hers, bringing his cock up into her pussy harder than when she simply rode him. Every smack drove his rod deep into Blake's pussy, his more active part in their lovemaking leading him to climax faster. "Ahhhhh~ God, you're perfect," he shouted, holding her hips with his hands as he kept it going, holding their gaze as usual all the while.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:37 pm

"You fucking know I am. I knew you were staring at me the moment we met~ God, having people under me turns me on so much, I want to finish you off right now~" Blake bit her lip and rode faster the more Ferro thrusted, as if she was competing against him. He may have been able to keep up for a while, but her heavenly vagina constrained his already desperate length in lustful desire. Everything in the Huntress's expression wanted Ferro to cum, and her body moved to force him to his conclusion.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:52 pm

He tried to hold it in as best he could, sparing himself only a little bit longer, nodding at her mention that he'd been staring at her. In his lust drunk mind, he could only continue to thrust and moan out Blake's name and a number of affectionate remarks. He loved and worshipped this woman by the time she finally slammed down her hips and forcefully got Ferro to scream out her name and fill her pussy with his hot spunk.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:57 pm

Blake hit her high before Ferro did, unable to hold it when he was chanting her name like that. While she was still coming down, she felt his orgasm pump into her and let out a huge groan and a sigh. "Ahhhhhhhh~ good boy, Ferro. But you're not done yet. I still need a seat. Let me clean my ass first, then I'll make you my throne for tonight." With one last whine, Blake lifted herself off of his penis and began cleaning up the drenched mess of fluids, and Ferro had full view of her butt as she did.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:59 pm

"Ahhn~ Yang is so lucky to have you..." he sighed, watching her flawless rear as she cleaned it off of his multiple ejaculations, giving him quite the dirty view to watch.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:04 pm

"She craves my ass like you wouldn't believe. I do my best reading when sitting on her face. But, I think I'm going to read my novel with you underneath me tonight." Once that porcelain ass was spotless, it parked itself on top of Ferro's face once again, immediately knowing the perfect position to make them both comfortable with each other. "Sleep tight, Ferro. Don't dream about my ass too much, now, if you can help it." Blake teased as she cracked open her book and began reading, entering an almost zen calm after that rapturous indulgence.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:07 pm

He couldn't possible make that promise after what they'd just been through. Lord knows he was going to be dreaming about Blake all night, ass and all. Being used as her seat, all he could do was kiss her soft skin and slowly drift off to sleep.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Amidst Ferro's dreams, he spilled his seed a few more times for Blake as she dominated him in his fantasies with her marvelous booty. By the time he awoke, the bed had been stained, and the Faunus was snuggled up to his chest, purring loudly with content. It was unclear whether she was awake, but it was clear she still wanted Ferro all to herself, especially since Yang was absent.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:21 pm

Ferro snuggled up to her in return, holding her close and enjoying this for a moment quietly. His member was still pretty stiff despite having let off a few rounds while he was asleep, but he tried to ignore that for the time being. Left in the mood of the moment, he even gave Blake a kiss, hoping she didn't mind, though given her purring, he was sure she didn't.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:26 pm

"Nnn, Ferro, you're tempting me to go for round two..." she sighed as she couldn't help herself from returning the kiss affectionately. "Especially since you're still so hard. I know you shouldn't kiss and tell, but I gotta know, did you go this crazy for Yang?" Blake asked, ignoring the detail of curiosity and its long-standing history with cats for now as she was far more interested in her boytoy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:30 pm

"Not his quickly, no," he admitted, having not really had a raw a time with the blondie until quite a while after their battle. They did go on a date and end the night off with some mindblowing sex, but Ferro mostly saw her as a fun opponent when they first met and didn't have much of a crush on her like he seemed to have with Blake when they met. "It's Yang, though, so you could imagine how things went from there." 

He gave Blake another kiss, longer and a bit more passionate this time, not turning down the idea of a round 2.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:40 pm

"Mmmm, still needy for me, aren't you, Ferro? And you have such a case of morning wood, too. Pervert~" Blake whispered to him, knowing that last word applied to her as much as it did to him. For now, she cuddled Ferro and sweetly reciprocated his kisses, letting herself get warmed up and woken up.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:43 pm

"Look who's talking," he jested with a soft laugh as he kept the kisses coming, his hands roaming her body freely and getting a nice feel of her beautiful bottom. "How good a throne was I, by the way?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:50 pm

"You were up there, but Yang usually masturbates when I facesit her so I can focus on kicking back and enjoying myself. A queen shouldn't have to worry about her throne, it should be the other way around." Blake's sense of humor was starting to show, grinning widely as she said this. Her purrs grew even louder feeling Ferro caress her all over, and a small moan escaped when he grabbed her ass.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:53 pm

"I'll have to remember that for the future. Now, my queen," he said, smiling at the girl next to him, "what would you like your loyal servant to do?" Understanding her ass seemed to be sensitive, he gave a light slap to her ass to test how she reacted to that.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:00 pm

Blake let out a sudden hushed moan when she got spanked, her face turning red again. "Nnn, just for that, you get to worship my butt. After you've serviced every inch of it, I might give you the honor of being my chair and cumming for me. If you climax without my order, I will punish you like you wouldn't believe. Am I clear?" The catgirl asked as she got to her knees and swayed her booty for her slave.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:03 pm

"P-Punish me how...?" he asked, a mix of worried and turned on as he watched her booty sway, his head starting to lull into a light haze, making the title of slave feel just a touch more accurate. "Y-Yes, crystal clear." Ferro began to pepper Blake's ass with kiss gripping each cheek so he could massage and squeeze them, assuredly making his queen feel even better.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:07 pm

"Cum for my ass and you can find out~" Blake teased as she sighed in relief and lay on her stomach, letting herself unwind as Ferro gave her pristine posterior the attention it was worthy of. His hands sank so easily into her warm flesh, it reminded him of how his penis felt melting away like that.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:10 pm

That only made him want to be punished, more than anything, and yet he continued on, eagerly showing his devotion for her hypnotic rear. Every squeeze, every kiss, and every jiggle got him more and more pent up. By the time Blake decides to use him as a seat, he'd probably climax immediately... and the she'd punish him.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:15 pm

"You're doing great so far, Ferro. Just a little more, and I think you'll earn yourself some facesitting. Make sure you get every inch of my cheeks, it's easy to miss those tucked away spots, isn't it?" Blake encouraged him as she lay still and let him have his way. She truly wondered whether Ferro would avoid her punishment, but she would be pleased with the outcome either way. Nothing was better than letting them dig their own grave.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:18 pm

Ferro dreaded and yet looked forward to that, spreading Blakes cheeks and getting in some kisses and a few tight fondles in some more out of the way spots, even give the valley of her ass a light taste, however the more he worshipped her, the more her ass drained his brain, which meant... "Nnnn~!" And like that, he unloaded another round before he was meant to.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:25 pm

"Were they just too much for you to handle, baby? The feel and taste of my cheeks just blow your mind? I hate to say it, but you need to be punished now, Ferro. Naughty ass slaves who can't obey their mistresses deserve it, after all. On your back." Blake ordered him, giggling ominously from the moment Ferro lost control. She sat straight up and looked back at him, her expression wasn't disappointed or angry, she was wildly turned on again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next