Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 3:38 pm

"And thank you, too." Yang answered him before shoving her tits in his face and neatly fitting him into her cleavage. She held him tenderly against her chest, knowing she didn't need to do much for Ferro to enjoy this.

Blake took her seat on his groin, fitting his shaft between her cheeks and immediately grinding her hips against his. There was no way she didn't practice this assjob, it felt way too good for it to be improvised.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 3:41 pm

Yang's tits really were a work of art, so too was Blake's ass. He could bask in the soft feeling of them for ages, breathing in their aroma, getting off to them. Ferro began to treat Yang's boobs just as affectionately as her partner's rear, and vice versa, as the boy started to buck his hips and thrust his cock between Blake's cheeks, having less self-control at this point.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 4:08 pm

"There you go. Nnnn, feels good to have you worship me. Keep it up, I want to stay like this for awhile." Yang instructed his as she stroked his hair and softly moaned. She loved the way he revered her chest, she could do this all day.

"Fuck... keep fucking my butt, Ferro. It's all yours, show me how much you love it." Blake groaned as she matched Ferro's aggressive movements, intent on forcing as many orgasms as she could out of him before they had to part ways. Her body was getting chills of delight from the intense stimulation.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:21 pm

He went crazy with his lust and passion, and the more he worshipped Yang, the better it felt for the blond huntress... Quite literally, it felt better than it normally would. It was much the same with Blake as he slid his meat back and forth, back and forth between Blake's envious asscheeks.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:01 am

Neither of the beauties could hide their arousal anymore, openly sighing and moaning thanks to Ferro's fervent indulgence. Yang wasn't being gentle anymore, she was clutching his head like a precious jewel and kept him buried in her breasts. The black-haired huntress was overcome by her lust as well. She kept giving Ferro's shaft a thorough rubbing with her booty, counting on him rewarding her with a hot load.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:59 pm

That encouraged him further, treating Yang's tits like a goddess and Blake even better. His cock twitched between her ass for a time before letting loose a particularly thick load.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:06 pm

"Good boy, Ferro. I'm sure your queen is very pleased with you, hehe." Yang managed to say after coming down from her own climax. Her breasts were her greatest weapon, but also vulnerable to being revered like the heavenly orbs they were. Taking a break from this, the blonde goddess lowered herself and gently kissed him on the lips, over and over.

Blake was indeed pleased, but she didn't quite reach her peak. To remedy this, she already had an idea. "Nnn, the next one goes inside me. Fuck me silly, Ferro." The Faunus ordered her seat as she suddenly forced his penis inside her pussy with hardly a moment of pause. The first drop of her hips took him deep into her, and it only got worse as she kept grinding.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:22 pm

Ferro was enjoying kissing Yang's soft lips, even without lipstick or gloss it was pleasant. Feeling his shaft ram through Blake's pussy on the other hand left him feeling and unable to think. Without so much as a second - or first - thought, Ferro began postponing his length deep into the huntress's honeypot.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:27 pm

"Ooh, I forgot, give me sec." Yang remembered Ferro's affinity for lipstick, and although she didn't have that, she had some shiny pink gloss just for him. As Blake ravenously assaulted his waist, the blonde gave her lips a quick touch-up then returned to smooching Ferro over and over.

"Cum for her~" Yang whispered in between kisses, winking at him while the catgirl cried with longing and lust for him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Ferro looked up at Yang as she applied that shining pink color to her lips, falling for her beauty even more before she started peppering him with kisses. With Yang giving him such a pleasant assault and Blake riding him vigorously, it was all to easy to quickly reach another climax. He drove his cock as deeply into her cunt as he could before a hot load burst out of his length.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:41 pm

"Mmmuah~ My turn, Blake. Here, he's crazy for glossy kisses. I'm sure he'd love a few from you." Yang said as Blake sighed in relief and climbed off of his hips. She took the tube of lipgloss and started applying, making sure Ferro was watching the whole time. The queen took her time, finished with a sensual pop of her lips, then pulled him into a rapturous kiss. Mere moments after their lips met, Yang guided Ferro into her own vagina and gave him a much slower ride to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Ferro watched lovingly and happily kissed his queen back, even holding her face and enjoying her kisses. He moaned into their make out session the moment Yang pierced her own pussy with his cock. Ferro pushed his dick just as deeply into Yang as he did with Blake, but he was content to enjoy this.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:53 pm

Blake and Yang slowly pleasured him like this until he exploded inside of the brawler's pussy as well. The Huntresses ravaged him again and again, regularly rotating positions and methods as the night went on and Ferro kept spilling his seed for them. The only constant was the state of continuous bliss they were each wrapped up in. Eventually but expectedly, Ferro reached the last of his endurance and couldn't get it up anymore. Although this was some disappointment to the girls, they were both content to cuddle with him and doze off to sleep.

Morning came, and Ferro opened his eyes to the familiar sight of Blake nuzzled against him. This time, however, Yang was holding him from the other side. They were both fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:58 pm

The night was one he'd never forget for a long time, as were the girls he spent it with. Despite knowing he'd inevitably have to leave the city today, he felt like he could stay like this until they woke up. He laid back, relaxed, and enjoyed the moment for however long it would last.

Left to his thoughts, he pondered the traveling he'd have to do. He wondered and mused over it for a while before coming upon an idea, one he'd propose when Blake and Yang woke up.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Soon enough, the Faunus opened her eyes and immediately kissed Ferro on the cheek. Yang awoke too, letting it be known by pressing her tits against his back.

"Well, it's time for you to go, right? I don't want to keep you... UH, I mean, I don't want to keep you stuck here while.." Blake said, seeming to be getting nervous again.

"She wants to keep you as her little love slave but she'll wait until next time for that." Yang explained before beginning to die of laughter.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:07 pm

Ferro chuckled at Blake's nervousness, giving her a sweet kiss after she woke up. "Actually, I had an idea I wanted to run by you two."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:10 pm

"Go ahead. We're probably game. Especially if it lets Blake be with her new crush some more." Yang said, hardly able to breathe anymore.

"Cut it out, Yang!" The catgirl punched her in the shoulder, and it looked like it hurt enough to actually calm down the blonde's hysterics. Blake's face was on fire, proving her partner's point.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:13 pm

"Well, I was thinking... You two travel around a lot, right? Well, I was thinking that just because I have to leave Rollatia... That doesn't mean we have to say goodbye so soon. While I've known you two, I've really come to enjoy your company, so I was wondering if you'd maybe travel with me for a little while?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Blake's ears perked up and her eyes lit up the moment she heard this. "Yeah, we can do that, we don't have any arrangements. In fact, I showed up in town thinking I would just tag along with Yang when she left."

"Woohoo! The fun never ends, and neither do the sleepless nights. Do you two need to visit a jeweler really quick and pick out rings?" Yang was on board, too, and Blake was so happy she couldn't even get angry at that quip.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Ferro was so ecstatic at their quick acceptance, that he cheered and hugged Blake, laughing at Yang's teasing. "Thank you both!" He was looking forward to the days spent travelling with Blake and Yang.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:27 pm

"So our next stop is an accessory shop, right?" Yang said as she climbed out of bed and got dressed.

"No, we're going to buy supplies, then we're following Ferro back to wherever that magic panther summoned him to." Blake said, doing the same and covering up her body.... it did as little to hide her rear as Yang's top did to hide her breasts.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:31 pm

"Supplies and whatever else we want or need. Sounds good to me! Oh, by the way, where we're going is my home and... Well my brother is a bit of a skirt chaser, just giving you both fair warning." He got up and got dressed, watching the girls for their reaction, as well as to enjoy the views, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:38 pm

"We don't mind. We had to put up with you, didn't we? As long as he doesn't between Blake and you, it'll be okay." Yang said as they left their room. She let the owner know she was finally checking out, and he gave them each a fond farewell.

"Will you ever give me a break on that, Yang? I just... he's really nice, and fun to tease. If I'm not mistaken, you two were tied at the hip before I showed up." Blake responded as they left the tavern and went towards the southwest of town.

"Yeah, you kind of stole him from me. He's all yours, now." The blonde chuckled back. They seemingly forgot Ferro was right there, and it was very possible the entire trip would have banter like this.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:51 pm

"My brother does have his limits," he notes as they start discussing Shiro. "If a woman is already in a relationship, he doesn't touch that, though he'll still compliment her." He did note the teasing and snapbacks going back and forth between the two girls. "Well we did kinda have a date..." His face turned a bit red when he asked Blake, half-jestful, "Did you want to go on one?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:56 pm

"I think the movie and our night together was enough of a date. But, I would like it if you chose to sleep in my tent with me every now and then." Blake's confidence seemed to return, and she casually bumped her hips against Ferro's groin just after finishing her statement. Yang didn't have a comeback for that, and they ended up in the shopping district before they knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Gilded City   Ferro in the Gilded City - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Gilded City
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next