Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 8:44 pm

Grab Hold (18) Success
Headbutt (69) Failure
Hungry Smooches (14:73, 24:71, 58:69, 100:71, 91:66, 60:68, 85:65) 6 Successes (53, 86, 98, 67, 89, 86) Draining Touch Activated 3 Times
Flames of Passion (69) Failure

Before he could act, both Lily and Lily grabbed him, the cat girl taking his legs, and the succubus taking his head, which she covered with another round of strength stealing smooches. Millie waited for her sister to back off so she could set him ablaze, but Lily never did.

Lily: 0 Willpower
Sieq: 13.5 Willpower, Defense Down(2), Attack Down(3)
Lily: 22 Stamina
Millie: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 8:48 pm

Sieq's body was failing him. It was feeling no power or energy, only the succubus's pleasure. He could barely stand up anymore...

Pass
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:05 pm

Lily wagged her tail happily seeing lily do what she did the the small cat girl as she looked to her other mistress to see if she wanted her to do anything
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:14 pm

Titty Temptation (28) Success

With Sieq hardly able to stand, Lily pulled him into an embrace, resting his face in her bosom. "Your hogging our meal again," Millie complained, before setting her eyes on Lily, "Come over here, cat,"

Sieq: 11.5 Willpower, Defense Down(1), Attack Down(2)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Sieq groaned into her breasts and tried to push her away and throw her onto the ground. His will was quickly failing him.

Grapple and Toss
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:21 pm

Lily perked up hearing her other mistress as she moved to her and kneeled next to her happily purring "yes mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:25 pm

(He was supposed to be bound)
Struggle (4) Critical Success
Grapple and Toss (83) Failure

Having not expected Sieq to resist any longer, Lily was surprised when Sieq broke out of her embrace, but when he went to throw her, he found he didn't have the strength to do so. Meanwhile, Millie began to peg Lily with her tail again, paying no attention to the battle since she also thought Sieq was done for.

Sieq: 11.5 Willpower, Attack Down(1)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:28 pm

Sieq raised his fists and took another wild swing, having trouble finding the stamina but doing his utmost regardless. He was only going by instinct at this point.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 pm

Lily gasped from the sudden pegging as she lowered her chest to the ground and raised her ass higher for her mistress moaning from the feeling as she mewled in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Straightfoward Strike(61) Failure
Rear Reversal(18) Success (58) Draining Touch Activated

With no strength behind it, Sieq's attack basically bounced off Lily before she turned around and rubbed her plump rear end against his crotch. Meanwhile, Millie stepped down on Lily's head, forcing her to stay in her current position as her tail kept going in and out of her rear.

Sieq: 9.5 Willpower, Attack Down(1)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 2:41 pm

"Ffffaahhh, cut-cut that out!" Sieq wasn't sure whether he was talking to himself or his opponent, but either way he kept fighting, relying on brute force.... and hopefully finding something on the ground to give him the upper hand.

Tools on Hand
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:08 pm

Lily moaned as she was pressed into the ground by her mistress, her tail raise up high from the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Tools on Hand (84) Success (44) Stunned

"Why should I do tha..." Lily began to ask, before Sieq picked up an handful of slushy snow and threw it at her, the cold stuff sliding into her outfit and throwing her off her game for a moment. "What did you say at the beginning of this? That you could make us submit?" Millie taunted as she keep Lily's head under her foot and her tail dominating her ass.

Sieq: 9.5 Willpower
Lily: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:21 pm

Seeing something of an opening or a glimmer of hope, Sieq charged Lily with all of his strength. His scales surging again with black lightning as he barreled at the buxom succubus.

Dragon Rage
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Lily mewled and moaned looking up to her mistress with her ears lowered from shame for having made such a claim to them as she enjoyed her mistress's tail within her
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Dragon Rage (63, 21) Failure
Succubi Seat (58) Success (60, 80) Draining Touch Activated

As he charged forward, Sieq slipped on the slushy snow, falling and landing on his back. "Dear sister, would you come over here for a moment?" Lily asked as she set her juicy ass on Sieq's crotch. "Of course I could," Millie replied, leaving the moaning cat girl to come put her tight ass on Sieq's face.

Sieq: 6.5 Willpower, Bound, Attack Down(1)
Lily: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:19 pm

"Nnngh, I-I can't take it... I give up..... please have your way with me...." Sieq groaned underneath them and finally surrendered to the inevitable. He couldn't move at all.... except for his hips that reflexively pressed into Lily's hips.

Surrender
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:33 pm

Lily whimpered as she laid in the snow shivering sadly as her mistress left her
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:38 pm

"Oh, you're such a good boy for doing that for us," Lily cooed as each succubus picked up one of their victims and flew them back to the nice, warm house in the cave. "Now, how do you want to feed us? Have each of us take one of you, have us working together on you one at a time, have one of us work on both of you at once, or have both of us work on both of you at once?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:44 pm

"As long as I feel more of your perfect body, Lily, I'll feed you as much as I can." Sieq answered, too disoriented and aroused to think any harder than that. He wasn't able to look away from the mature sister, she was obviously his favorite.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:55 pm

Lily looked to Millie longingly as she laid herself next to the succubus raising her ass in the air for her again blushing deeply as she offered her submission to the woman
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:01 pm

"So neither of you want to answer the question directly? Good thing it is so easy to tell what you want~" Lily cooed, bringing Sieq over to her bed and setting him on it, "Now big boy, what part of me do you want me to use to bring you to heaven first?" Meanwhile, Millie sat down on Lily's head, squeezing it between her thighs, with Lily already feeling her strength leave her. "You better keep that ass up the whole time," Millie warned her before her tail penetrated Lily's rear again, starting of with no magic.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:07 pm

"Your boobs. Those big, soft tits." Sieq answered honestly, transfixed by Lily's body and unable to resist her questions nor her charms. Big boy was right, if she was referring to his erect and ready penis.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Lily squeaked as she felt her mistress's thighs around her head as she moaned upon being penetrated again her tail raising high up as she shivered "Y...yes mistress! i won't let it fall!" the pleasure building up already caused her to purr loudly
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:19 pm

"Oh my, you boys always want to start with my breasts, don't you?" Lily cooed as she let the top of her outfit fall, revealing the true size of her already huge breasts in the constricting outfit. "Here's a little game I play, I count how many stroke with my breasts it takes a cutie like you to climax. Nobody has ever made it into the double digits~," Lily told him as she dropped her breasts around his crotch, enveloping it completely, before starting the best boobjob Sieq had ever felt and counting, "One..."

"I wonder what will happen first, I drive you made with lust or I drain all your strength," Millie says, using a tiny bit of magic in her tail now, making the pegging feel so much better than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next