Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:21 pm

Sieq clutched the bed and grit his teeth, trying to hold on as long as he could. The first stroke was amazing, but he felt he may have had a chance to survive eight more.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:53 pm

Lily moaned as the magic began as she purred louder and shivered her tail needingly wrapping around her mistress's tail from the intense pleasure as she softly kisses her mistress's thighs to show thanks for the feeling her mind to filled with pleasure to speak
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 1:06 pm

"Oh my, I forgot something very important," Lily cooed, opening her mouth and letting some of her saliva drip into the valley of her breasts, "Did you know that a high class succubus's saliva is some of the best aphrodisiac out there, and doesn't even need to be digested, it only needs to make contact." Sieq felt his chances dwindling as her saliva made his shaft incredibly sensitive, while her strength draining weakened his will. "2..." Lily said as she gave his manhood another stroke.

"That was the reaction mistress was looking for," Millie told Lily as she listened to her moans, "And for that, mistress will be generous and give you more of what you love." Millie diverted even more magic into her tail, it starting to resemble the burning pleasure Lily had felt in battle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:31 pm

"Nnnnngh, fuck..." Sieq let out a single, winded moan before trying to regain his composure. All of his focus went to keeping his hips as still as he could, and not letting Lily's words get to him. He lost the fight spectacularly, he could at least try to win this contest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:28 pm

Lily moaned loudly as she felt the magic burning her again as she shivered from the pleasure "T...thank you mistress!" was all she could get out before moaning again quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:04 am

“3, 4,” Lily quickly counted, trying to catch Sieq by surprise by giving his shaft two quick strokes instead of a single drawn out on.

“You know what, your head isn’t comfortable anymore,” Millie commented as she stopped pegging Lily and got off her. “Stripe and go sit on that chair,” Millie commanded, pointing at the chair she wanted Lily to sit on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:28 pm

The surprise forced an uncontrolled cry out of Sieq's mouth, already feeling his head get cloudy from this amazing titfuck. He was still too stubborn to give up, but before long he may not have any say in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:35 pm

Lily whined softly as her mistress stopped before crawling over and stripping down setting her ninja gear to the side before sitting in the chair blushing
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:54 pm

"Oh, was that too fast, dear? Let me slow down a bit," Lily cooed, her boobjob slowing down to a snails pace, so slow Sieq wouldn't have even been able to tell they were moving if he didn't feel the assault of pleasure from them.

Lily's mistress followed suit, stripe off the little clothing she had on before sitting down on Lily, her tail looping under the chair and beginning the pegging again with the same intensity of magic, but feeling a ton better as even more of her strength was getting drained by the moment than before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:09 pm

"I... nngh, god you're good at this...." Sieq couldn't stop himself from praising the succubus. It was some way to vent SOMETHING, because he was still holding himself back from climaxing as long as could.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:23 pm

Lily squeaked and moaned as her mistress sat on her and began to drain her again as she felt her mistress's tail inside her again as she softly held onto her mistress from the intense pleasure "S...so good...please don't stop mistress"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:30 pm

"I know I am, dear, so why don't you fire that white flag of surrender soon?" Lily said, her breasts only half way up with the speed she was going, before she took him by surprise again as she quickly finished that stroke off, "5..."

"Don't stop, well I guess I can do that," Millie says, twisting the cat girl's words to her own meaning, "I won't stop going at this intensity, so that means you won't get to feel even better."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:27 pm

"Maybe after 5 more strokes..." Sieq said with a laugh, chuckling a bit before he was cut off by Lily completing the squeeze. He could feel the chills running through him, from his head to his toe. His hips held strong... for now.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:12 pm

Lily whined loudly as she heard her mistress say that to her as she moaned from the pegging again "N...No please mistress...i want more! Please!" she begged the succubus as she shivered wanting more pleasure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:19 pm

His hips weren't actually holding strong at all, in fact he may of had enough strength sapped from him that he wouldn't be able to thrust his hips into her breasts at all. "Oh, silly me, I forgot another thing I was supposed to do, I've been so forgetful these days," Lily says as her skin begins to glow pink with lust magic, just her touch now causing as much pleasure as a stroke.

"But I already told you that I won't," Millie says, faking having decent morals as she drained the strength of the cat girl, "I suppose if you plead enough, I may break my word for you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:23 pm

"Nnnnngh~" Sieq felt like his penis was on fire once Lily started using her magic. He felt so weak but impossibly aroused, all he could do was curl his toes and endure. He gave up trying to keep track of how much strength he had left, the only thing he bothered to do was pitifully hang on.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:26 pm

Lily moaned and mewled as she held onto her mistress "Please mistress! I beg of you to break your word! i want your tail to bring me the pleasure I've never felt!" She begged moaning and whining from the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:35 pm

Lily left her magical breasts around Sieq's manhood for a little, before saying, "Oh, I should probably starting moving them again. You probably won't last through this one and release all you got, right?" As she said the final part, her red eye glowed, with Sieq feeling that last statement wasn't a question but a command. She then began to move her breasts at the perfect speed, not too fast but not too slow.

"Well, with you begging like that, I have to obliged," Millie said as her tail left Lily's rear. She then focused all her magic into it, making it swell up a bit, before it rocketed back into Lily's rear. Both succubi seemed to be going to finish off their partners in their next move.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:39 pm

"Ahhhhhh, I love you so much~, please finish me off..." the smitten adventurer couldn't handle it any longer. He lost track of the number of strokes as well as his sense of reason. This steady paizuri rhythm was all he cared about anymore as his dick oozed and was ready to release.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:51 pm

Lily moaned loudly and gasped and she began to mewl and shiver from the pleasure as she finds her voice leave her from the intensity as she purred and moaned for her mistress feeling on the edge from the abuse her ass had recieved
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:57 pm

The succubi each gave one last push, and almost at the same moment, both their playthings climaxed all they had. “Now, how should we do sleeping arrangements?” Lily asked the two drained adventurers, wanting to hear their ideas before Millie would shot them down and insist on their usual arrangement when they had two meals.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:01 pm

"Anything to get me out of this cold.... and into your arms..." Sieq barely managed to speak up, his mind almost short circuited from that ejaculation. But now that he was falling from his high, he could feel the chill of the wind on his scales... and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:12 pm

Lily weakly moaned and purred as she nuzzled against Millie her body and mind too tired to form words and she wordlessly cuddled with her mistress shivering from the phantom feeling of her mistress's tail inside her
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:18 pm

“Then I guess we’ll do the usual,” Lily said, the two succubus guiding the adventurers around in then bed, with it ending up like this. Sieq was laying on the bed, with Millie laying on top of him, her thighs around his head, while Lily, the succubus, laid up against him on the bed, with the cat Lily getting to lay on top of her and have her face buried in her breasts. This was their perfect position, letting both succubus continue to feed on the strength of both adventurers even as they slept.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 7:52 pm

Sieq shifted around a bit, but he wasn't struggling, he was only trying to get comfortable. He envied his friend getting to be smothered by those breasts, but he supposed that he already had his fun with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next