Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:59 am

"I see. Well that's really convenient, being able to fly like that. Wouldn't it be easier to have some food to keep here, though? So you don't always have to go to town when you're feeling hungry?" Sieq asked as he munched on the biscuit. "Then again, a kitchen may be hard to set up in a cave, no running water." He gave an answer his own question as he looked around. Sieq knew full well these were succubi, but the best option was to play nice and make peace. He hoped they didn't make him their next meal.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:37 am

Lily looked to the two women curiously as she smiled, knowing they were not dumb succubi, "so... how many people did you catch? I've heard some succubus can catch up too 12 people before they are satisfied" trying to make it seem she was a midara as well
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:56 am

"Don't compare us to those regular succubus," Millie snapped. "What she meant was, we are high class succubus, so we are much more efficient when it comes to feeding, so around three regular people or one trained person are enough to feed each of us," Lily explained.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:01 pm

"Hehehe, well I hope you'll forgive me for not knowing that. I don't know much about the finer traits of Succubi. In fact, I've never heard either that 12 or 3 person number before." Sieq nervously said with a scratch of his head, finding the conversation awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Lily smiled to them, "sorry meant no insult there, just trying to learn more about you both is all" she slightly groaned on her own head...two high class succubus is probably a bit much to deal with
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:14 pm

"We didn't mean take that as an insult, people know a lot less about succubus than they think, so we are commonly asked that kind of stuff," Lily told them, "Millie just doesn't like hearing that kind of stuff for a little bit after we feed."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:27 pm

"W-well, we appreciate the hospitality, but there won't be much to do with all four of us stuck in this cabin. Any ideas to pass the time." Sieq hoped it wouldn't involve anything untoward, but he knew better. At least he was getting warm by the fire...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:33 pm

Lily looked to sieq surprised as she realized he just gave them a excuse to try to feed on them as she blushed deeply looking back to the other lily "I guess my friend has a point,anything you two do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:37 pm

"We don't really have stuff to do for fun here since we only come here on our free time," Lily replied, "But I've seen how you two have been eyeing up my girls, so if you want some fun, I know what we can do." As she said that, Lily began to emphasize her chest by holding them up with her arm under them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:40 pm

"W-what? No I haven't, not that much... we don't have to do that..." Sieq's composure broke as he looked away and blushed. He regretted asking that question, but he didn't regret that look at Lily's chest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:52 pm

Lily blushed deeper as she looked at the succubus breasts shivering as she did from lewd thoughts "feels a little unfair to your sister though right ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:54 pm

"Don't you worry your cute little head," Lily shushed, "My sister would gladly play with the other of you while I give one of you some quality time with my girls, and maybe more."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:59 pm

The mention of quality time with the succubus's girls was incredibly tempting for Sieq. His face was on fire with blush, and he couldn't speak or bear to look at anyone else in the room. His nerves had gotten to him.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:22 pm

Lily gulped as she looked to her before sighing "I have a feeling we won't be able to leave without a small scuffle...If that's the case I'd like to claim I'm the better lily" she said with a deep blush as she teased the tall succubus
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:24 pm

"You're absolutely right about that, Lily," Lily said, walking over to Lily, towering over her, "Well, you're right about the scuffle, not so much about that last comment. Anyone can tell which of us is better just from our chests, right Sieq?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:29 pm

"W-well, you definitely have the better chest, but there's more to it than that, isn't there?" Sieq couldn't help but praise the succubus's beauty. Lily's comment about a scuffle made him stand up and psyche himself up for a fight, if it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:55 pm

Lily smirked and looked up to her "I may not have big breasts but I can make many people submit~ just ask seiq her who lewdly is." She said challenging the tall woman even if she knew she probably wouldn't have all the time in the world to make lewdly
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:01 pm

"I'd like to see you try, kitty cat," Lily replied, "Millie, why don't you be a good host and pay attention to Sieq over there while I spend some time with this kitty." "You know we didn't need to mess around with them and could of started feeding when we found them here," Millie sighed. "But its more fun this way," Lily shot back

Lily: 30 Willpower
Sieq: 30 Willpower
Lily: 30 Stamina
Millie: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:07 pm

"Lily, make your clone. I'll buy you some time." Sieq immediately focused himself and tried to protect himself and his partner by manifesting his energy as a barrier around them. Like how he usually did it, only bigger.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:13 pm

Lily looked to him and nodded as she made her handsign leaving herself to the protection of her friend "I'll trust your shield then!"

(Handsign)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Draconic Barrier (40) Success
Handsigns (55) Failure
Titty Temptation (74) Success
Flames of Passion (87) Critical Failure

Sieq was able to quickly manifest his energy into a barrier, unlike his partner, whose handsigns were stopped in the middle of their creation as Lily opened her arms wide and shook her breasts, tempting Lily to walk straight into her arms. Meanwhile, Millie seemed more interested by Sieq's barrier than Sieq himself, saying to herself, "It's not really magic, but still some sort of energy manipulation?"

Lily: 29 Willpower, Barrier(3), Bound
Sieq: 30 Willpower, Barrier(3)
Millie: 30 Stamina, Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:23 pm

Lily squeaked as she realized she had been easily tempted as she softly purred while trying to pull herself free shyly looking up to the tall succubus's a she tried to make sure she wasn't going for a follow up

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:24 pm

"I think it's because of my scales. They sometimes glow and crackle. I can't control it completely yet, but I'm trying to learn. For now, I can always do this." Sieq said to Millie as he pulled up his sleeves to showcase his scales and throw a punch at the smaller succubus.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 4:17 pm

(Didn't realize Lilytrice responded first that time, also forgot Lily's weakness to size difference, so extra damage was added)

Straightfoward Strike () Auto due to Off-Balance (94) Attack Down due to Draining Touch
Struggle (66) Success
Flames of Passion (24) Success

Sieq punched the smaller succubus, but had a strange feeling running through his body afterwards, while the ninja managed to wiggle her way out of the big succubus' arms. "So your going to be an exotic meal then," Millie said, "Better roast you properly then," and just like she did with the fire, pink flames engulfed Sieq, not hurting him, but after they dispersed, he felt an incredible urge to jerk off.

Lily: 28 Willpower, Barrier(2)
Sieq: 29 Willpower, Barrier(2), Attack Down(1)
Millie: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Sieq reached into his pants and began rubbing his cock, fighting the urge to take off his pants. Even the smaller succubus was erotic, even if he favored her older sister.

Struggle, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie   Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq & Lily Vs Lily & Millie
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next