Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 2:42 pm

Being who she was, and where she came from, card games were something she had a decent amount of experience in. Belarius's seedy underground had more than a few places to bet and gamble, so Zoe had to learn the games quick if she wanted to keep herself going. And she would tell you she's better than most at a majority that were played down there. Old Maid...she's played that a few times.

"Didn't expect that I'd be doing cards today...something I actually know how to do. Won't complain, though!" Without hesitation, she took the seat next to Philia, waiting for her to deal. Her tail swished back and forth in excitement as she waited to be dealt, and her ears swiveled at every little noise, attentive and at the ready.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 12:04 pm

"To keep it short, we'll play with only half of the cards." Philia dealed cards until everyone had 8 cards and then took the 'old maid' herself. "I'll start having the old maid, so the first turn is yours." The young girl looked excited while she shuffled her cards to hide the queen. "Alright! You first, Zoe!" She had a radiant smile on her face as she offered the cards to the foxgirl who tooked one of them...

And luckily for her, the card she took was not the old maid but the ace of spades... And she herself had the ace of hearts! She could make another pair. Looking at her cards, Zoe could see that she had 2 more pairs besides her pair of aces, she could burn through her hand pretty quickly if she remained this lucky...

Lucky Draw: 14

Zoe: 30
Zoe's Cards: A, A, 3, 6, 6, 10, 10, J, K
Philia's Cards: 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 7, Q, K
Rose's Cards: 2, 5, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, J
Time: Morning (1st day).
Current area: Living Room.
Maids: Philia, Rose
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Zoe looked over her hand dutifully, her ears swiveling back and forth. A good starting hand...she gathered up her pairs and placed them face up next to her. Two Aces right off the bat is a good starting point, and that left her with 3 cards. Everything here was up to chance...which, in a way, Zoe was fine with. Even if a poker face didn't help her, games of chance she was experienced with, too.

Zoe fans her hand out, keeping the faces against her. Three cards...she could totally do this. The next one in line would be...Rose, right? Since Philia already announced she had the old maid. "I gotta say, this...reminds me a little bit of home. Didn't think I'd start to get nostalgic this early." She held the hand out, face towards her, to Rose, as it was her card to take.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:03 pm

"Little Philia loves playing all kind of games." The pink haired maid chuckled at Zoe's comment. "I think you and her will get along really well, Mistress Zoe." She had a gentle look on her face as she picked one of Zoe's cards. She got another Jack, just what she needed to make another pair. "Oh my. Looks like I got a few pairs ready too." She quickly placed the pairs she had on the discard pile with the rest, just as Zoe did.

"Oh wow! You both got rid of so many cards already!" Rose smiled at Philia and offered her cards for the little girl to pick one herself. Once she got one, she added it to her hand and placed her pairs on the pile. "Hehe! Now I'm down two pairs as well. Your turn Zoe." The little girl was pretty happy, as her waving tail shown behind her. She offered her hand to Zoe but this time when the wolfgirl went to get a card, she didn't get a pair, sadly she got the Queen. Now the old maid was on her and she had to try to get rid of it asap.

Lucky Draw (Rose): 16
Lucky Draw (Zoe): 79
Old Maid Draw (Zoe): 17

Zoe's Cards: 3, Q, K
Philia's Cards: 2, 3, 5, K
Rose's Cards: 2, 5
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 3:02 pm

"I definitely hope so. While I came here thinking it'd be something like work, a little time to relax isn't all that bad every once in a while." Rose had the lead so far. Luck might be a good factor, but her expression didn't change any upon getting the Old Maid, looking very normal. It was all about how you carried yourself.

"Guess we're all a little lucky today. I'll admit, I'm a little rusty. I think it's been about..." She counted on the tips of her fingers. "Two years? That sounds right...about two years since I seriously played cards with anyone. Might have to try and see if Eri would want to when I get back." Without any signs of doubt, she held her hand out to Rose for her turn next. With any luck, it wouldn't seem like she picked out the card she didn't want, and was working off of a good hand. "So how long have you guys been...maids, here? You seem like you guys all know what you're doing without any problem."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 3:33 pm

The game kept going. Rose took one of Zoe's cards, she almost took the maid but changed her mind in the last second, grabbing the King. Sadly for the maid, she couldn't make a pair using the King so she just offered her cards to Philia. "We have been maids for a very long time. Dragonkin have long life spans after all, well, except little Philia here."

Philia nodded and smiled. "I'm only 13 years old but I'm working hard to make the others proud!" The young girl was focused, she took one of the cards from Rose's hand, the King that the woman had gotten from Zoe. The girl's tail started to wage from left to right. "Hehehe! I got another pair!" She put down the pair of Kings and offered Zoe her cards for her to pick one. A 3! Just what she needed. This was pretty much won. Once she put down her pair, Rose would be forced to take the maid, giving Zoe her victory.

Lucky Draw (Rose): 73
Old Maid Draw (Rose): 66
Lucky Draw (Zoe): 4

Zoe's Cards: 3, 3, Q
Philia's Cards: 2, 5
Rose's Cards: 2, 5
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:05 pm

"Well, I already feel way more welcome here 'cause of you, so I'd say you're doing a great job. When I was 13, I was working hard too, so I definitely get that." A very long time, huh? Philia certainly looked around that age, but if that was true, the others could dwarf her quite a bit. Stuff to worry about later, as she looked down at her hand.

A grin crossed Zoe's face as she looked at the card she got, one ear flopping to the side. She had this in the bag. Taking the pair of threes, she (politely) slapped them onto the table on her pile. She held her last card inbetween her fingers, feeling a little good about herself. "I think that's that, right?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:12 pm

"Looks like that would be it indeed." Rose took the last of Zoe's cards, the Queen, with that, Zoe crowned herself the winner of the first game. "Let's see who's second." Rose had a gentle smile on her face as the game continued. Philia didn't notice but Zoe probably did, how Rose let the younger girl win by entincing her to pick one of the cards that weren't the Queen.

Philia looked at the card she got and smiled. "Yay! I'm second!" Rose patted the young Philia, making her pigtails wiggle to Zoe's surprise, it was an adorable display as the girl's face was one of pure happiness, even if she didn't win first place. "It was really fun, Zoe. I can't wait to play again some other time."

Rose nodded and looked at the clock, it just hit afternoon. "Ah, look at the time, we need to get back to our duties, Philia." The pink maid looked at Zoe and gave her a formal bow. "With your permission, Mistress Zoe." She took Philia's hand and both of them walked away from the room, with little Philia waving at Zoe. Alone once again, Zoe still had plenty day left to explore the manor...

Time: Afternoon (1st day).
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Oh my gosh her pigtails wiggle! That's so cute! She couldn't stop herself from thinking it. Man, Philia was cute. This had turned out...actually fun? Much more than she had expected, at least. Zoe couldn't hide a smile of her own. "Same here. I'm always down for more card games later on. Whether they're part of this game or not. Next time I'll show you some of mine, too."

She gave them a wave as the two maids went back to their business. Zoe let out a content sigh. That was two points. And it was something that left her feeling good after it was over. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. She had a sneaking suspicion that this was not going to be the standard. But, she could be wrong. She'd love to be wrong. She had to keep being active if she wanted to get all of the points she needed. But where to go next.

Zoe was gathering the information she had gotten in her head so far. Rose was the nurse, so chances are that was her office. Ruby, the red haired one (that reminded her of Eri) had brought out food, so she had to be the main cook. And then there was the silver haired woman, Sylvia, that had brought her to her room. Just thinking about her sent a shiver up her spine, and a small blush to her face. Definitely not ready for that. Maybe it'd be best to grab something to eat first, before going to explore...

(Move to: Kitchen)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:43 pm

It was almost time for lunch so when Zoe headed towards the kitchen, she could smell a delicious scent. Someone was in there cooking lunch, probably Ruby, and from the smell that was coming out of the kitchen, Zoe was sure it would pretty much be delicious.

Once she stepped into the kitchen, she could see Ruby in her natural enviroment. The red headed maid had everything under control despite being preparing like five or six dishes at the same time, and everything looked delicious to boot! When the maid catched a glimpse of Zoe from the corner of her eye, she turned for a moment and offered the wolfgirl a modest bow while using her tail to take care of the cooking. "Ah Mistress Zoe, food will be ready shortly. I hope you are hungry, I have prepared several dishes that I hope you will enjoy to your heart's content, mistress."

Current area: Kitchen.
Maids: Ruby
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:26 pm

The smell coming from the kitchen was so good it gave her a moment of bliss, leading her in to the scent with her tail wagging behind her. The only thing that snapped her out of her scent-based stupor was Ruby's voice, although she awoke from it with a small surprised blush. "Ah-I-uh...h-hi...Ruby, right?" She looked a little embarrassed that she'd been lead in like a snake to a charmer just from the scent of good food, but the display was something to behold...and how well Ruby was handling it. "Wow...you do all this by yourself?" Enough plates for everyone she had seen in the mansion so far, and then some...

"If things are still getting ready...do you need any help? I-I'm good with instructions!" Something about someone doing all of this by herself, even if she was skilled at it, made her feel bad. Maybe it was a personal hangup. Maybe it really did just remind her of Eri, and her emotions are getting mixed in.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:21 am

"Ah, no. Do not worry about it, mistress. Ori has been helping me set the table. She should be back in a moment." When Ruby pointed it out, Zoe looked in the direction of the dinning room and, from the opening, she could see flashes of a green haired maid setting the table.

Ruby kept handling the cooking all by herself with great skill and speed. Zoe could see that the red haired maid poured a lot of work and dedication to the preparation of the meals, after a few more minutes, Ori came into the kitchen. "Table's ready, Ruby. Oh, the mistress is here. Came attracted by the food's smell huh? Can't blame you, mistress, everything that Ruby prepares is delicious." Using her tail, Ruby handed Ori a  plate. "Oh, here is the first dish. Please take a seat on the table, Mistress Zoe, I will deliver the dishes as they come out." She took them from Ruby's tail and waited for Zoe to go into the dinning room, following behind and placing the plate where Zoe took a seat. "Here's the first course." Revealing the first dish, Ori present Zoe with a plate of Risotto alla pilota. "Some risotto, made with sausage, pork and Parmesan cheese. Please enjoy it." With a bow, Ori took her leave into the kitchen. She came back with a bottle of bottle of wine and one of juice, offering both to Zoe. "Wine or juice?"

Current area: Kitchen/Dinning Room.
Maid: Ruby & Ori
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 2:42 pm

There was a lot to take in all at once for her. Some part of her was a little sad that she couldn't help, but it seemed like she had it under control. Zoe could only suppose that was her job, after all. Another maid she hadn't personally met yet...Ori. She seemed nice. Somewhat casual. That was good. Taking a seat at the table, the first dish was revealed, and...

The smell just from her revealing it was incredible, right in her face. Zoe was always sensitive to smell, maybe it was a heritage thing. Either way, even something as simple as an appetizer hit her like a truck, her tail wagging behind her. She absolutely had to bring Eri here after all of this was over. She needed to experience this, too. Neither of them had a lot of experience with good food.

"Ah...juice, please." She had bad memories of wine. Never liked the taste of it. "T-Thank you both for the meal." Even now, she was trying to be polite. Zoe still really wasn't sure how to take this whole 'mistress' business. Maybe it'd be something she'd get used to over time?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Once Zoe made her choice, Ori poured some juice and waited for the wolfgirl to start eating her food. She could hear Ruby being almost done with the next dish. It would probably be done by the time Zoe had finished her first course.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 4:02 pm

Best thing she could do was not keep a good chef waiting, and actually taste the food in front of her. Even if Ruby wasn't there, still working on the rest of the food, it was only polite, right? Plus, she wanted to be a good guest...they'd been nice to her, all of them. Giving her thanks, she took her first bite of food...

...and it was even better than she imagined. It was almost overwhelmingly good, just at the first bite. Zoe's eyes closed, her tail wagged and her ears wiggled all at once. It was probably one of the best things she'd ever eaten in her life, and this was the first course. Zoe might needed a moment. Or not, because she was already on the next few bites. The enthusiasm from her probably spoke more good compliments to the chef than anything she could actually say. She had a lot of positive things to say about it afterwards, but right now was purely a food bliss that awaited her. And just from the appetizer! She couldn't even begin to imagine what else was waiting for her...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:11 am

With the dish finished, Zoe was ready for the next part of the meal. The second course arrived, carried once more by Ori. When the maid placed the second plate in front of Zoe, she also took the first one before revealing what the second was: a plate of delicious looking trout with what seemed to be broccoli. "Second course is trout with sprouting broccoli. Simple but delicious. The sprouts have been cooked in a pan with oil and broth, then mixed with a homemade béchamel before being placed on the fillets and then put to the oven." The mere description plus the incredibly delicious scent was enough to make anyone water their mouths. "Please enjoy." She left Zoe there with the second course while she went back into the kitchen to help Ruby.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Where Zoe had come from, just the first appetizer would have been all she had gotten to work with before being rushed back to whatever else she was shoved around into doing that day. And it was sure as hell better than anything she had eaten back then. But now there was more...she held back the desire to have her mouth water. It'd make her really look bad if she did. But damn if it wasn't tempting. Is this what people with disposable money had every day? The thought was enough to make her head spin.

And just like that, she was alone with her plate. Her thoughts went back to the game itself. Was this part of it? Was she missing something? It was hard to tell, mainly because there was food, for her, in front of her, that smelled delicious. Maybe she could just come back to thinking about all the points stuff after she was done. She couldn't hold it back anymore! Zoe dug into the next course, just as good as the last. The ear wiggles and tail wags probably made for quite the display for anyone coming in. Was this all really for her? Some part of her still didn't believe it. It felt too good to be real.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Just like before, by the time Zoe had finished the second course, Ori came out with the dessert. This time the maid was accompanied by Ruby who, now that she had finished preparing Zoe's lunch, could take a break. She had also left prepared the rest of the maids' lunches (In fact Zoe could noticed how young Philia ran past them into the kitchen like a lightning bolt).

This time, the one to explain what the dish was, was Ruby. When Ori revealed the plate, Zoe had before her a delicious looking piece of cake. "Today's conclusion is a dessert, since we are celebrating the inauguration. Two layers of pastry and sour black cherries filled with ricotta cheese, topped with fresh cherries. Please enjoy."

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Looked like there was some hustle and bustle going on. Sure enough, there was a few of the other maids coming in for their own lunches as well. The blue streak of a certain familiar form was unmistakable; that girl was full of energy. And Ruby herself was presenting the last dish, an incredible desert to finish off a meal fit for a king. She couldn't even dream of eating like this every day!

Unveiling the last one, it looked sweet enough to give her cavities, let alone the taste. She looked eager just from the display, like a puppy discovering that there was better food out there than kibble for the first time. Everything about Zoe was rather expressive when she got going, from the way her body moved, to the gentle swish of her tail, to all the other little tells to her rapidly increasing excitement. It made her look a lot younger than she actually was.

Before she started to dig in, she turned to face Ruby, first and foremost. "T...Thank you!" She bowed her head forward...and then immediately dug in to the food, going so fast you'd worry she wouldn't be tasting it. But she definitely was.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 11:12 am

"O-Oh, I'm glad to hear it was to your liking, Mistress Zoe." It was clear on her face, that Ruby was really happy, she always was when someone enjoyed the food she prepared. It always made her happy when people enjoyed a good meal, that is why she learnt how to cook.

They waited until Zoe was done with the dessert and then Ori picked up the plate and took it to the kitchen, leaving the wolfgirl alone with the cook.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:13 pm

It was practically no time at all before Zoe was finished with her desert, and even if she hadn't said anything beforehand, it'd be obvious to Ruby now just from how she looked. That whole experience just felt like a dream that she didn't want to wake up from.

"Ohhh my gosh...I don't feel like I deserved that..." If Ruby was worried at all whether Zoe was enjoying the food up until this point, then she needed not to worry from that reaction. Even after all this time, Zoe wasn't really out of her previous mindset yet. A lot of the care and attention she was getting now felt so...alien to her. At first, she was worried that she wouldn't be able afford all of this...but then she remembered this was all part of the game. Old habit die hard, she could only think to herself.

"I-I feel a little bad getting all of this attention, without giving anything back...I-I know it's part of the game and all! I'm just not used to being pampered like this, that's all...I don't think I would have even dreamt of food this good, before today..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 11:56 am

Evening was starting to set when she looked out of the window. "Well, mistress, this is all part of the game and we do this so people can have a good time after long times of hard work." Ruby took the empty plate from the table. "Now, if there is nothing else I can do for you, mistress, I must take my leave. I don't want to leave all the cleaning work to Ori. Please, enjoy the rest of your stay to your heart's content." With a warm smile, the maid headed into the kitchen, leaving Zoe alone in the dinning room.

Half day was already gone but Zoe still had some time to wander around the place. What other games she would find, only time would tell.

Time: Evening (1st day).
Current area: Dinning Room.
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:01 pm

She knew this was all part of the game, but Zoe still felt like this was all just...so much. It didn't feel so much like a challenge than it did a pamper treatment. Which, she was okay with...but she still needed points if she wanted to go home with the good reward. Which she did.

"Thank you!" She said to the red-haired maid as she went back to work; it felt appropriate. She didn't wanna get in their way...Zoe would have offered to help, but that wasn't part of the game. And, something told her the two of them would be going faster than she ever would have. Might just get in the way like that. Picking herself off of the seat she was in, Zoe made sure to push the seat back in before leaving; best to be polite. They'd been so nice to her so far. The least she could do is return that back.

But that left her a mansion to explore. It was getting a little bit late, and the sun was starting to set. Still far too early to go sleep, though. But where to go from here? Maybe it'd be good to get some fresh air for a while...the garden looked nice. A sunset walk to calm her nerves, maybe? Sounded like a good an idea as any. Maybe she'd find some of the other maids doing their own work out there.

(Move to: Garden)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:10 pm

When Zoe arrived at the garden, she found an incredible sight. A beautifully tended garden with many flowers and, to top the beauty of the place, the gorgeous view of the sunset on the horizon accompanied by the sound of waves. It was an amazing sight. Something Zoe would not easily forget...

Time: Evening (1st day).
Current area: Garden.
Maids: ???
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 3:29 pm

"Wow..." She couldn't help but let it out at the sight. Someone really cared about this garden and making it look really, really nice. And it was certainly paying off. She had gotten here at just the right time, too! The sun was just setting over the horizon, painting the sky a beautiful orange. She couldn't shake her roots: Zoe was an outdoors person, so stuff like this was amazing for her. She never got a chance to see the sunset before; even if she had stayed above ground long enough, the smokestacks of business kept the sky harder to see than here. It was so pure, and clean, and...and she didn't even really have words for it.

It hadn't really felt like she was in some entirely new world until right now, completely absorbed by the visage of it all. This was...more than she ever imagined.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next