Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:57 am

With Zoe staring so impressed at the beautiful sight, the wolfgirl wasn't able to hear someone sneaking up on her. In a moment, a couple of soft hands covered her eyes and a silky and sensual voice whispered into her ear. "Who am I, mistress~?" The wolfgirl could alse feel two soft breasts rubbing against her back in a sensual manner.

Zoe: 30
Time: Evening (1st day).
Current area: Garden.
Maids: ???
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Zoe was so absorbed by the scene in front of her that she'd let her guard down! She'd gotten too into just taking in what was around her. If this had been an actually dangerous situation, she would have been dead...although, considering who had caught her in a moment of weakness, it could also be considered a dangerous situation anyway...

Her ears sprang up and her face felt hot as her eyes were covered. She was always weak against these kinds of people. Something about being hot under the pressure was something so out of Zoe's area of expertise that it caused her to just freeze up, mostly mentally. Her tail curled between her legs as she gulped, her throat feeling dry all of the sudden. She was basically at her mercy, now. "A-Ah...S...Sylvia...?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:56 pm

"Ding, ding, ding, ding! Great guess, mistress~" The maid kept sensually whispering into Zoe's ear. "What should I give you as a reward, I~ Won~ Der~" Sylvia giggled sensually before releasing Zoe and turning her around and, then, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Ready for a little game~?" Zoe could see how the woman licked her lips, the fact that the wolfgirl was blushing and embarrased only seemed to excite the maid even more.

Maids: Sylvia
Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:04 pm

Just the little actions were overwhelming to the little wolf girl. She just had to keep reminding herself that this was just part of the game...over and over, so she didn't forget it. This was going to be her roughest challenge yet. For a moment, she thought of thinking about Eri...but then she realized where her mind was definitely going to take that, and realized that was the last thing she needed right now.

Well, she did need to win games...but was she ready for this? Probably not. She was having trouble just getting words out, let alone actually agreeing to things. Sylvia dwarfed her a bit, and she was pressed into her just from the hug. Don't think about "rewards" right now. Was that perfume she smelled? It was really nic-

Focus!

Right! The games! She had to at least answer, as the whole time she had been fumbling over her words a bit. "Y-Yes! Games! L-Let's...do that...oh gosh..." Just this little bit looked like it had almost fried the girl; was she really going to be okay for the rest?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:38 pm

The maid chuckled at Zoe's nervousness. She loved seeing her guest blushing so much, it was so adorable she couldn't hold herself back much longer. "Are you sure you can keep up with my game~?" She hold the foxgirl closer. "You might never want to leave after a night with me~" Pulling Zoe closer, Sylvia leaned in, her lips mere inches away from Zoe's. "An unforgettable night. Just. You. And. Me~"

The game had began, wheter Zoe realized or not. She would need to resist the maid's temptations if she wanted to succeed... But will she be able to?. "Don't be afraid of being a bit rough, I can handle it~"

Zoe: 30 + Bound
Sylvia: 30

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:37 pm

Zoe was bright red, and she wasn't sure whether to feel ashamed of it or simply flustered. She had been warned, after all. Sometimes the games would get...adult. But she was still really bad around people like her! But she had to focus! But man was it hard...the bright red blush on her face was a good sign of that. But, she had to at least try, right? An image came into her head, one that she was hoping wouldn't: Eri, surprisingly. The look she had was a mix of pain and anger, one that she physically hadn't seen on her, ever.

"I thought we were special..."

She knew it was just her mind. She knew she would understand. But damn if that did hurt, entirely by herself. Focus on the prize, focus on the game, focus on anything other then that! She just had to move her body a little, and actually compete...or else she wouldn't be able to focus at all...

(Struggle - Butterfly Swipe)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:42 am

Zoe's focus worked, with a quick move, the wolfgirl pushed Sylvia away and then delivered a quick slash with a hidden knife. It was too fast and Sylvia was left winded from the sudden action. The maid wasn't expecting that outburst and that surprise factor gave Zoe enough time to put away the knife before the maid noticed it. "Oh my, I wasn't expecting that."

Struggle: 22
Butterfly Swipe: 86

Sylvia: 28 + Stunned

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:21 am

Her quick motion had been enough to pull Zoe away and give her some distance, and some breathing room. This was part of the game...just had to keep telling herself that. It seemed like this too was also part of it. That was way too close...if it had started, she might have had trouble leaving. Which meant that she needed to keep things up! Her fist swipe has surprised her, and it didn't look like she saw what had caused it. That was just how Zoe liked it.

Keeping up the pace, Zoe went back into the fray, curling around Sylvia's body with surprising ease and hoping to bring both of them down by her arm and pin her. She still kinda felt bad about actually hurting her, especially after everything, but if she didn't have time to think about that; losing touch with things would mean she'd end up right back where she was just a few moments ago.

(Arm Bar)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:54 pm

Zoe had a good plan... Sadly, Sylvia saw right through her. Instead of the foxgirl pinning down the maid's arms, it was the maid who pinned down Zoe, shoving the fixgirl's head between her soft breasts. What followed was an amazing massage in her warm and alluring embrace. Zoe could feel melting at he ministrations, this woman knew how and when to press the right buttons and Zoe was now discovering it for herself.

"Oh my, so eager~ Please, enjoy at your heart's content, mistress~" She held tight, pressing Zoe deeper into her cleavage. "Will you last long enough to win the game, I wonder~?"

Arm Bar: 41
Dreamy Puff-Puff: 90 - Crit Success

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Bound + Charmed + Stunned
Sylvia: 28
Time Left: 9 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:33 pm

It had seemed like a good idea at the time. But sadly, Zoe's attempt at getting closer had backfired, horribly, and she was in a tight situation almost instantly, shoved into Sylvia's chest with a modest and surprised squeak. Her face went red as she was pulled in, and her attempts to pull herself back out were stopped by Sylvia's masterful touch, her tail standing on end before slumping back to the ground. She was good. Really good. Maybe even too good for Zoe, as for just a moment, she completely melted into the embrace with a soft moan. The worrying thoughts were being drowned out by a little voice in her head that told her "hey, maybe it's okay to enjoy this for a little while..." as she looked up at her from the tight hold she was in.

(Stunned)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Sylvia had a gentle and alluring look on her face as she looked down at Zoe. "That's it, mistress, just enjoy everything I can offer you~" Her tight grip on the girl went a little slack but still holding Zoe close. Soon, the foxgirl would feel how Sylvia's thigh started rubbing against her crotch, sending even more pleasure to her body. Things were starting to heat up and, if Zoe didn't get out soon, she might not want to...

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up + Charmed + Bound
Time Left: 8 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:59 pm

Zoe couldn't help but let out a surprised yelp at Sylvia's thigh rubbing itself against her. The blush on her face was likely bright red by now. She'd never been given this much attention by anyone, before! Could anyone blame her for being a little overwhelmed? Just a year or two ago, and Zoe would have swore up and down that she didn't deserve this kind of attention. There's probably some part of her that still believes that, but she'd never really vocalize that. Especially to Eri...Eri! That's what she was doing all of this for, after all...just think of her, think about how happy she makes her...

Trying to summon at least some willpower back, Zoe let one of her concealed needles fall out of her sleeve. She just had to focus long enough to pull free and keep going...she'd apologize later if she gets too rough!

(Struggle - Hidden Stinger)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:17 pm

Zoe's thoughts of Eri really helped her fight her way out of the soft prison she was in. With a quick push she managed to roll away from Sylvia's alluring body. "Aww, you sure you don't want to spend some more quality time with me~?" Sylvia leaned forward, giving Zoe a good view of her alluring cleavage, luckily for the wolfgirl, her thoughts of Eri helped her avoid the temptation.

Struggle: 88
Hidden Stinger: 89
Bed Invitation (modified): 25

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up + Charmed
Time Left: 7 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:49 pm

She didn't have the chance to do anything extra as she was able to tear herself away from Sylvia, but just freeing herself was good enough. She was proving to be a powerful opponent, and Zoe was definitely off of her game, but keeping her thoughts on Eri was actually helping her focus. Besides...Eri was gorgeous too. Even still, she couldn't help but look away a little at the teasing. The blush was still pretty strong on her, after all.

"I hope you won't be upset if I go a little rough!" Without warning, Zoe whipped her arm around and from out of her sleeve shot a small, hand-like claw with razor edges attached to a silver chain. The entire chain was wrapped around her body and she had gotten so good at using it that it was practically second nature for her, as it shot towards Sylvia with precision.

(Claw Swipe)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:08 pm

The thoughts of Eri helped Zoe fight away the temptation. Sylvia was dangerous in that regard but Zoe needed to keep her wits on her. With another one of her hidden tools, Zoe continued her assault, a claw flew swiftly and slashed Sylvia on the abdomen.

"Not bad, mistress, do not worry. We all can take rough plays~" She took a little bit of time to heal the bleeding wound that the claw had left on her body. "You are getting me all hot and bothered, cute mistress~"

Claw Swipe: 70 - Bleed: 68
Remove Bleeding: auto

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up + Charmed
Sylvia: 25
Time Left: 6 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Zoe had to resist the urge to apologize for actually breaking the skin like that. This was part of it, too. And she had just said it was fine to go rough! Even still, they had been nothing but nice to her. It didn't feel great hitting and stabbing people like that. She knew that was just midara things...but she wasn't really good at the whole midara thing, either!

As she retracted the claw back to her sleeve, from the other side dropped a small needle with a purple tip, as she rushed forward to deliver another. She just had to keep them coming, and last until it was over. That's what she normally did...even if this felt super different!

(Hidden Stinger)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:40 pm

Zoe rushed forward but Sylvia was prepared this time. With a swift movement, the maid grabbed Zoe's arm, leaned in and pulled the wolfgirl into an explosive liplock that short circuit her brain. Sylvia held the kiss for a good while before breaking it the moment Zoe started to struggle for air. She licked her lips and looked at the dazed girl. "As you can see, my breasts are not my only strong suit, mistress~"

Hidden Stinger: 77
Addictive Liplock: 98

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up(2) + Charmed + Stunned
Time Left: 5 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:02 pm

Another swing, and another miss. Maybe she'd come on too strong that time? It was possible she'd been too direct with that last one...but it's not like she had long to ponder it before being brought into an incredibly powerful kiss. Just the act of it took her breath away, and she was completely overwhelmed in an instant. A running theme of Zoe trying to power her way through this particular "game" of sorts.

"W...Whoa..." She was going to need a second after that. Sylvia had kept the kiss going that she felt light-headed after it was over. A dangerous position to be in, to be sure, but it's not like Zoe could just put her head back on straight after that.

(Stunned)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 2:45 am

While Zoe was still daydreaming about Sylvia's kiss. The maid got closer and, once again, pulled Zoe into a warm and tight embrace, shoving the wolfgirl's head into her warm soft cleavage once again. "You can play with them if you wish, mistress, my body is yours~"

Dreamy Puff-Puff: 6

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up(2) + Charmed + Bound
Time Left: 4 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Before she could even gain her bearings from the kiss, still recovering just her breath, she was pulled right back into that soft prison of sorts, smothered between two mounds that were almost as big as her head. This was getting to be too much for her to handle, and fast. It was probably written on her face, too. The sharp blush was just not going away, no matter how much Zoe wanted it to. She felt hot and bothered. Almost felt like she was getting overheated, a sensation she definitely wasn't used to. Mentally, it was getting harder for her to fight back.

At her words, her hand almost reached for one of those breasts. Man, they looked soft. She had to stop herself, right before she did. If she did, she probably wouldn't want to pull herself out. Zoe had to keep focused! The best thing she thought she could do right now was turn this around to benefit her!

(Struggle - Arm Bar)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:30 pm

Zoe knew an opportunity when she saw them and this one, as dangerous as it was, it was a big chance. Shifting her weight around, Zoe pulled Sylvia's arms and pinned them to the sides before pushing them both to the ground with Zoe landing on top of the maid. "Oh my, mistress, if you wanted to be dominant, you just had to say it~"

Stuggle: 78
Arm Bar: 34
Struggle: 73

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up(2) + Charmed
Sylvia: 25 + Bound
Time Left: 3 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:46 pm

That worked! That actually worked! Zoe's weight shifted in just the right way to put her in an advantageous state, and at that point muscle memory and quick reflexes took care of the rest as she sat on top of the woman, holding her arm.

"I'm really sorry about this!" She kept going as she pinned her down by the arm. "I don't actually wanna hurt anyone! It's just all I know how to do! I'll make it up to you later, once all this game stuff is over, okay?!?" She wasn't going to just make it easy for the maid to simply pull herself out, but she was still wrestling with all of this being just sport. Still, she'd figure it all out eventually, she felt like.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Sylvia giggled at Zoe's nervousness. "Do not worry, mistress, we are pretty tough ourselves. You would need some serious power to actually hurt us... That being said...~" With a quick shift, Sylvia freed her arms from Zoe, almost pushing the wolfgirl away, but before she could hit the ground, Sylvia pulled the surprised girl into another deep kiss.

She held the kiss until the girl was, once again, gasping for air, then and only then she broke the kiss. A trail of saliva connected their tongues while Sylvia held Zoe's head on her hands, giving the girl some time to breathe. "I can't resist when they are as cute as you, mistress~"

Stuggle: 21
Addictive Liplock: 98

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up(3) + Charmed + Stunned
Time Left: 2 turns.

Options:
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 3:05 pm

"O-Oh, well that's goo-!" She didn't have time to finish that sentence before she was quickly brought into another powerful kiss, catching her completely off guard. She'd gotten out of her hold so easily...she couldn't underestimate any of them. Especially not this one, who'd gotten the drop on her, again, with a kiss that took her breath away effortlessly. By the end of it, she was this close to kissing back, too.

She let out a gasp of air after Sylvia broke it, starting to get worn down. The blush on her face was actually translating to her getting physically hot, with a few sweat beads, especially from the sudden lack of air. "You're...you're really something..." She needed a moment to just get oxygen back into her lungs, fallen onto her butt with Sylvia holding her face in her hands. She was vulnerable, that much was certain, but she couldn't do anything about that.

(Stunned)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 8:42 am

"I know right~?" Sylvia licked her lips before pulling Zoe into another kiss. Holding Zoe close resting againt her soft body, her tongue starting to invade Zoe's mouth. She had seen how much Zoe was enjoying this so she was decided to keep melting her for as long as the game continued, it wouldn't be long until time ran out but until then, she would have some fun

Addictive Liplock: Auto

Zoe: 30 + Lover's Mark + Build Up(4) + Charmed
Time Left: 1 turn.

Options:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)   The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Inauguration (Zoe in the Dragonmaid Château)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next