Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Vs Fiona

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:29 pm

Test took a moment to compose himself. "It would be wrong of me to give it to you. But if you promise not to use if for evil then I promise not to hurt you." He told her, switching from his halberd to his sparring staff. "And if I lose then I guess you'll get to do whatever you want with me." Once it seemed she was ready to continue Test threw a quick jab her way.

Old Reliable

Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:13 pm

Old Reliable (81) Failure
Heavenly Flash (20,32) Success (61) Not Charmed
Scent for Treasure (26, 11) Success (7) Not Fascinated

“I appreciate the gesture, darling,” Fiona said in reference to his switching weapons, as she once again gracefully dodged his strike, “But you may want to use your actual weapon if you want to beat me, unless this is your way of submitting.” Not even acting like it was an accident this time, Fiona gave Test another view of her bare chest, which he couldn’t help but throw himself into.

Test: 11 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash)
Fiona: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:15 pm

Any answer Test gave was muffled by her chest before he was able to escape. At this point he wasn't even sure if this constituted surrendering or not. But he fought on regardless. His attacks growing clumsy as he spent more and more time ogling her curves.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:20 pm

Repel (86) Critical Success

With how dominant she had been throughout the battle, and with his switching to his training weapon, Fiona had really let her guard down, so a sudden bonk to the head with his staff caught her by surprise.

Test: 11 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash)
Fiona: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:23 pm

Test took advantage of her discombobulation to try to deal a bit more damage.

Rush
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:32 pm

Rush (7) Critical Failure
Erotic Evasion () Auto

In his rush to take advantage of her discombobulation, which lasted far shorter than he expected, Test overextended himself as he struck, allowing Fiona to easily get behind him, pressing her plump breasts against his back as she whispered into his ear, “Just give up, darling. If you do so, I’ll show you a way I dominated someone very recently that I’m very fond of,” before giving his ear a quick lick.

Test: 9 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:33 pm

"What is it?" Test asked, his voice almost a wine. Her breasts against his back and her sensual voice in his ear made him go weak at the knees.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:38 pm

Stolen Kiss (64) Success

“That’s a surprise, darling, but I can tell you, it won’t be over quick,” She whispered, before planting a kiss on his cheek then giving him his personal space. “The offer lasts until I plant another kiss on you, so you better choose fast,” Fiona added.

Test: 8 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:41 pm

With how obvious it was that he was going to lose, and with such a tempting offer placed before him Test couldn't say no. "I accept." He said, dropping his weapon and surrendering to the thief.

Surrender
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:50 pm

“Great, now let’s have you forget that urge to throw yourself into my girls,” Fiona said, beaming at his choose, “And let’s have you go to sleep for a bit.” As soon as Test processed her words, he passed completely out.

When he came to, he found himself laying on a couch. Looking around he found himself in a decently sized living room, and walking into it was Fiona, in a more casual wear, a crop top and yoga pants that clang to her figure as much as her dress did. “Good morning, sleepyhead,” She chimed, “I was just coming to wake you up.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:54 pm

"Good morning." Test said. A little confused. Everything felt like a dream. Not that he was examining everything to closely when Fiona and her casual dress demands his full attention.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:00 pm

“Let’s get straight to business,” She says, “Since you willing gave up, your reward is that you get to tell me how I should make you climax multiple time. The person I did this with before I gave them control over four climaxes, so I’ll do the same with you. Do you understand?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Test blinked in surprise. "I think I understand." He said, caught off guard by it all. "So I can just request anything?"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:05 pm

“Yep, anything. Oh, there are two more things I should do. First, I need to ingrain a new command into your head,” Fiona told him, pulling him into a brief but intense make out to loosen his mind, before saying her command, “Every word I say will now increase your sensitivity to pleasure a tiny amount.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:09 pm

The adventurer nodded groggily as her command sunk in. He thought a while before making his request. "Can you hypnotize me four times. Once however you like, once with your breasts, once with your hips and once with your thighs. Ending each trance with a climax before waking me up so you can do it all over again." He asked. If he was going to get four orgasms he was going to make the most of them.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:13 pm

“Of course I can,” Fiona answered, “But you are a little too eager, there is something else I need to do, which may make you change your mind. Follow me.” She grabbed his hand and lead him through her luxurious hideout, bring him to what was practically a museum of, probably all stolen, artifacts. “You can use, or make me use, any of these artifacts in here. They are all labeled so you can know exactly what each one does,” Fiona told him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:15 pm

Seeing this museum was a relief. It meant that she wasn't lying about just filing all the artifacts away. He examined the artifacts. Seeing if anything caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:22 pm

There were so many artifacts that if there was something Test thought of, there was probably at least two with the effect he was thinking of. Of all he saw, one of the ones that caught his attention the most was one called, “Gemini Ring,” which made an exact copy of the wearer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:26 pm

Test picked it up and examined it. "Would you be willing to wear this. Then you and your copy could compete to be the first one to put me under." He proposed. She'd said anything, but he didn't want to be pushy.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:33 pm

“Is that the only thing you want me to use?” Fiona asked, taking it and sliding it on, a near identical version of her appearing right next to her, the only difference being that the original had the ring on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:36 pm

Test thought about it a moment. There where several artifacts that heightened the users allure. But Fiona was already so alluring he didn't think she needed any help. Ultimately he gestured to a pendulum enchanted to be unusually fascinating. "If you want to sue that feel free. Not that I think you'll need it's help." He told her. His excitement growing by the second.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:40 pm

“You’re right about that,” Both of her replied , each taking one of his arms, trapping it between their breasts as they lead him back to the living room. “Anything else you want? Such as having us act each act a different way or having us in different outfits?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:47 pm

"Could one of you dress and act as a self-assured and domineering noble woman while the other dresses and acts as a seemingly sweet and servile but secretly seductive and conniving maid." He stammered. As he let the booby real he was in lead him to the living room. Just the thought of what was about to happen was already turning him to putty in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:42 pm

“Of course I can, master/peasant,” The Fionas replied, their response differing in ending and tone, before they rushed off to get changed, the thought of sneaking a peek of that crossing Test’s mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:47 pm

Test was too overcome to do much of anything for a few moments. He strongly considered sneaking a peak. But decided he'd rather have their new outfits be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Vs Fiona
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next