Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Vs Fiona

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 2:50 pm

It wasn’t long before they would return. Test suddenly felt soft breasts pressed against his back as hands covered his eyes. “Guess who, master~,” A voice chimes into his ear, a voice of cheerfulness and a tiny bit of seductiveness.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 2:54 pm

It took Test several seconds to stammer out a response. "F-fiona?" He asked. His her words and command had made him so sensitive that even this slight touch was melting him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 2:58 pm

“Oh, didn’t think about that, I guess we should separate our names,” Fiona said, dropping her act quickly, “I guess one of us will be Fio and the other will be Nara.” “But which one am I, master?” She said, returning to the tone of the maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:02 pm

"You can be Fio?" He suggested. His face flush and his tone flustered as he tried to get a hold of himself.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:06 pm

“I guess I’m Fio then~” She said into his ear before uncovering his eyes and spinning around him, giving him a full review of her maid’s outfit, yet another outfit that clung to her figure. “And why were you touching that dirty peasant?” Nara sternly said, catching Test’s attention to see her in a dress very similar to the one she went thieving in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 pm

When Nara appeared Test straightened up and tried to project some dignity. Dignity that would soon be stripped from him. "I'm no peasant." He said.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:27 pm

“Yes, you are,” Nara said glaring down at him. “It doesn’t matter if he is a peasant, he is still my master,” Fio said, pressing herself against Test again, trapping an arm between her breasts. “Then I propose a challenge to see if your ‘master’ is deserving of you. We’ll see who can hypnotize him the most, and in the end, he is whatever the person who got him the most deems him to be.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:45 pm

"Hey... That's not..." Test said indignantly, feigning protest. He tried to take a step back, but only caused his arm to rub against Fio's breasts some more.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:51 pm

“We’ll compete in the best of three. Let’s say once with our breasts, hips, and thighs each,” Fio said, never letting go of Test’s arm, “Are you okay with that, master?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Test's shocked silence served as an implicit yes. His eyes already drifting to Fio's bosom.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:03 pm

“That’s a yes to me,” Nara said, starting off right away, yanking Test from Fio and forcing him onto the couch, sitting on his lap and smothering his with her breasts, “I’m practically royalty compared to you, so you should feel honored and be an obedient peasant.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:09 pm

With her boobs in her face it was hard to disagree. A muffled moan leaving him as he sank into her bosom.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:14 pm

“After ten squeezes, you’ll be completely under my control,” Nara told him, before beginning to squeeze her breasts around his head, showing that she wasn’t joking with her words. Right before the tenth squeeze, Fio separated the two. “You’re being too rough with master, this is how you do it,” She said, letting Test rest his head on her chest and listen to her relaxing heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:15 pm

The maid wasn't wrong. He quickly relaxed into her embrace. Her warm pillows and steady heartbeat lulling him into a relaxed, suggestible state.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:21 pm

The two easily recognized the state he was in. “Looks like I win this round,” Fio said, her speaking making her chest move a bit against Test. “No you didn’t, he was probably like that from my smothering and we couldn’t see that dumb look on that face,” Nara argued. “Let’s find out then,” Fio said, “Master, be a good boy and throw your face into the breasts of who finished entrancing you.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:29 pm

Test looked between the two of them in a dreamy haze. He walked over and buried his face in Fio's tits.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Nara let out an annoyed groan as he buried his face in Fio’s tits. “Good boy, master~,” Fio cooed as she patted his head, “Is there anything master wants me to do with my breasts? Or is there something he wants to do to my breasts?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:39 pm

Test started worshiping her girls. Giving them loving kisses and occasionally suckling on a nipple. His whole world reduced to just Fio's orbs. He didn't say anything as speaking would require him to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 4:43 pm

Fio moaned as he worshipped her chest, which only invaded his mind more as it loosened up as he occasionally drank her milk.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 5:36 pm

This continued for several seconds before Test was able to get ahold of himself pulling away from the lovely maid with a big blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Vs Fiona   Test Vs Fiona - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Vs Fiona
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3