Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:41 pm

Ani followed along with a skip in her step, excited to see what these pretty maids had in store for them. What kinds of games were they gonna play and what would she wish for if she wins?

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 8:58 pm

Robin followed, his mind already trying to formulate plans of attack. He was unsure as to what exactly would come of this, but given his penchant for reading about fights and the like in various novels, and potentially coming up with alternative tactics in said novels...

Maybe it could help?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:23 am

Spring Rose gave one of Philia's wiggling pigtail a hug before she flies back over to Sierra's side. She gave her daughter a brief brush of her hair before she unstraps her backpack and hands it over to Ori. The maid will notice that the weight or merely size of the backpack is fairly hefty. With that weight off of her shoulder, she takes a moment to stretch out after being weighted down by the load of her inventory before following Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:08 pm

Sylvia guided the guests up the stairs and into a long, well lighted hallway. There were three rooms on the side and Sylvia stopped next to the first one's door and handed a key to Anika. "This here will be your room, Mistress Anika. Ori will be arriving soon with your luggage. Now please, Master Robin, mistress Sierra and mistress Spring Rose, please follow." She moved to the next door and handed another key to Robin. "This is your room, master Robin. Ori should arrive soon with your luggage, please feel free to ask if there is anything you need." Finally, she guided Sierra and Spring Rose to their room, the last one of the hallway. She handed the last key to the woman. "And this is your room, mistress Sierra. Please enjoy your stay and let us know if there is anything you need. Ori should arrive soon with your luggage."

As she said, a look at the beginning of the hallway would show Ori delivering the first set of luggage to Anika's room, the dragon maid was able to carry all their luggage with ease. "Ah, there's Ori." Sylvia moved in to give Ori a hand carrying Sierra's bags and delivered it to her room while the green haired maid did the same to Robin's. "Here's your luggage, mistress Sierra. Is there anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:16 pm

Taking his luggage with a nod of thanks, he looked over to Sylvia. "Ah...I do not think so, myself. Thank you again for the accommodations."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 3:08 pm

Anika received her key gratefully before marvelling at the strength of Ori. "Wow! That's amazing! You got some muscle under that pretty outfit?"

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 4:43 pm

Sierra was briefly surprised Ori was able to handle all of that luggage, especially her own, though the surprise quickly fades as she associates her strength to her draconic nature. "Hmm I think I should be fine but I'll let you know if I need something."

Spring Rose however did want something. She flies up to the green themed maid and opens her arms with a wide smile, wanting a hug.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 4:56 pm

Ori disregarded Anika's comment, despite being a maid, she was always the most anti-social of them all. "Benefits of being a dragon. Nothing more."

Sylvia shook her head, letting out a sigh, she knew that Ori could be anti-social but, despite that, no one could deny her hard work and the results she provided.

The little presence of Spring Rose did make Ori stop in her tracks, she looked at the tiny girl without much idea of what to do and then looked at Sylvia for help to which the other maid only answer was a hug gesture. Ori frowned at Sylvia and then looked at Spring, she had to admit that the tiny girl was rather cute. "I see." Gently picking up Spring Rose, Ori gave the tiny girl the hug she wanted, eliciting a giggle from Sylvia.

"Please forgive Ori's rudeness. She means good, she's just not... Too good at handling people." Sylvia explained to Sierra and Anika.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 11:51 pm

"Oh no, don't worry about a thing. I think she's pretty freaking cool, to be honest!" She smiled brightly at the two dragons, especially Ori. She hadn't been deterred by her response in the slightest, at least not for this kitty.

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 7:01 pm

"It's alright. I understand." Sierra smiles as she nods, watching as Spring Rose happily hugs Ori. The tiny doll is still small to properly hug the maid but does her best with a content smile on her face.

The crafter turns towards the other maid. "By the way, is the mistress protocol optional, or is it a required standard within your staff? Feels a bit weird being called mistress."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 4:58 pm

Sylvia looked at Sierra and pondered for a brief moment. "Hmm... I guess it is not really necessary. Our last guest didn't like it either. I guess she liked a more casual tone, that is probably why she became such good friends with Philia." She looked back at Ori who was now breaking the hug she gave Spring and giving the tiny doll a pat on the head. "Anyway, if there's nothing else we can do for you, dear guests, we will take our leave. The game will begin in the morning, please head down to the dinning hall whenever you are ready for dinner. I'm sure Ruby will have prepared a feast for you three."

Gesturing Ori, Sylvia headed down the hallway, to take care of any task she might have had. Now it was only the four guests, in their rooms, they had some extra time before food was ready...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 8:01 pm

Anika looked between Robin, Sierra, and Spring, that glimmer of childish excitement shining in her eyes. "Oh this is so cool! In a mansion with dragon maid ladies to play a game, and we get to eat and sleep here and-- Oh wow, this is so cool!" Clear as day she was still wrapped up in processing the whole scenario. Seemed she still needed time to let it settle first, hopefully by the time they reach the dining table.

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 5:02 pm

"Let's see what the room is like..." As Anika is being hyped up for the game, Sierra takes a moment to use the key to open her room and and take a brief inspect of the place, namely of all the furniture including bed, space, and the décor. As one that is the sole caretaker of her own resident, Sierra has a fairly critical eye of such detail.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 5:39 pm

Robin, for what it was worth, walked inside almost immediately, ready to simply relax and strategize.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 1:10 pm

The guest rooms were all pretty well decorated, a clean and sorted space to relax and rest. A bookshelf with several kinds of books was in one of the corners, accompanied by a table and a few of comfortable chairs for a nice read. The windows were big and open, a nice breeze came through it and the sight of the sea was beautiful to watch.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 2:57 pm

Anika admired the view of the sea, the warmth of the summer rays pouring in through the glass. "Wooooow!" She didn't know what to do while waiting for dinner, to be honest. She was too jazzed to just sit still, wandering back out of her room to go explore.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 6:25 pm

"Hmm. A nice view, at least." Walking over to the bookshelf, he grabbed a random book and sat down, shifting slightly in the chair before delving into the pages.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 5:08 am

Sierra nods in approval with the furnishing and appearance so far as she puts her inventory down; definite looks like the place was well taken care of. Before she is able to go back out and talk to the others, Spring Rose floats down in front of her and points over to the window. Looking at what her daughter is pointing towards, she looks outside and finds the view out to the beach.

"Ah." She takes a moment to look outside for a moment at the coastal sight. Something about this feels very nostalgic and...sad for her. After a moment of watching, she decided to step away from it before walking back to the others who are already in their own room doing their own things.

"So do we need to talk about anything in terms of what we got there or about the games before we unpack?" Sierra asks.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 5:13 am

"Oh, you mean like skills and stuff? Or do you mean physically, because I don't own too many items!" Her wanderlust was put on hold once someone decided to talk to her, she could use more friends outside of Demeter Woods anyhow. "If we're talking abilities, I can do a bit of magic, dance, I'm pretty athletic, oh and I can make a person feel real good."

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 6:27 am

The tactician lifted his head. "I like to consider myself a bit of a tactician, though I admittedly haven't had a chance to practice such things, so that may be a bit presumptuous on my end. Aside from that, I'm practicing magic in my free time. As for the games..."

Robin let out a sigh. "The idea of a 'wish' is a bit intriguing to me."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 6:40 pm

"Judging from what their said before, it's probably nothing more than a request that shouldn't be something out of the realm of their capability." She reasons.

"As for me. Sierra Fall, expert chef and tailor. Also a gadgeteer but that is more of a hobby than a profession." Sierra pauses for a moment as she realizes something. "Wait, does that mean I'm the only one that isn't a mage?"

"Are spellcasters this common at this age?" She wonders.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 6:58 pm

"Oh wow, you're a spellcaster too? I only know a couple of plant spells and they sometimes explode on me? But it's soooo cool!" She swerved towards Sierra, an excited twinkle in her eyes. "Expert chef? That's that thing momma told me about, you cook really tasty stuff, right? Can I have some?"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 7:00 pm

"You also seem to have quite the...friendly assistant, here." With that, Robin motions over at Spring Rose, staring curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:03 pm

"Daughter." Sierra corrects the tactician. "And yes cooking is one of the two professions that I am a paid professional in. And I also teach my craft to Spring Rose as well." She gestures at the doll.

Spring Rose pulls several signs out of her tiny backpack before looking through them and finally holding several of them out simultaneously. The sign shows a picture of Sierra, a female teacher, a female chef, a picture of Spring Rose, and a face with hearts.

"Oh right, this is how she communicate since she can't actually speak." Sierra clarifies.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 5:18 pm

"....Well now. That's. Incredibly adorable, I don't think I've seen anything like that." Robin would have to make a note to check and make sure his heart wasn't exploding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next