Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 8:54 am

"Yeah I would love to make something for the both of you." Sierra smiles briefly, though it briefly fades as she looks at Robin's admission of his disastrous attempt at cooking with magic.

"Uh, it doesn't aid at cooking at all and often makes it worse. It is very difficult to properly to regulate your magic so that the heat doesn't either overcook or undercook the cook." She warns with a reproached look. "And even if you do somehow manage it, you've exhausted too much effort on in that you don't really do actual cooking but just heat balancing. Very useful for magic control, not so much when trying to cook a steak."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 6:28 pm

"Ah, yes...I have learned this. Might need to uh...grab some cookbooks next time I have a chance. Learn how to cook properly." An embarrassed cough escaped the librarian, before he dug into his meal with gusto.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 11:08 pm

"Oh, oh, I have a friend that would love to hear this! Do you think you could write that down on something, I'd love it if he could hear this!" Anika called to Sierra after her lecture about magic and cooking. She heard 'useful for magic control' and had a feeling that Ferro could probably use that.

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 7:31 am

She looks at the two of them with an odd and slightly bewildered expression. Is she, a none-spellcaster, giving lessons to two mages related to magic? She decides to tuck it at the back of her head as she needs some time to process this revelation.

In the meanwhile she waves over to Spring Rose. The two of them look at each other for a moment and no words were exchanged before Spring Rose smiles and takes out a small notepad and flies it down to Sierra's hand. Said hand strokes her daughter's head while the doll enjoys the affection for a while before she flies back upward to continue to draw. Meanwhile Sierra writes down the small lesson that she just spoke and hands it out. "There you go. And for the record, I am not much of a mage but I do a lot of studying with magic theories."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 12:08 pm

"Ah, you are a cook as well, lady Sierra. It would be my honor to work on a collaboration dish with you." Ruby smiled, watching as Spring Rose drew Sierra as well. "Feel free to drop by the kitchen in the afternoon in that case. I'll make sure to have time."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 6:55 pm

Anika tucked the note away between her breasts, smiling like a child receiving praise, before finishing her food. "Thanks for the food, it was super delish!"

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:58 pm

Upon hearing that, Spring Rose decides to draw Sierra's face and then Rose's face with a plus sign between then.  Then she draws a basic shape of a pie with squiggly crust in the pan before holds it up for everyone.  Sierra chuckles in response at Spring Rose's drawing reaching out to gently stroke the doll's head who nuzzles into the hand.  

She then turns towards Ruby before nodding.  "Sounds like a plan.  Would love to see to collaborate with another professional chef.  Everyone should look forward to that including your colleagues."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 8:11 pm

Despite her professional nature, Ruby was always a little embarrassed when someone complimented her cooking skills. "O-Oh, no, no. It would be my pleasure."

Hara chuckled seeing Ruby's display. "Please, don't mind Ruby's reaction. She has always been a little shy when it came to compliments regarding her skills."

"A-Anyway, it will be my pleasure. Please come by the kitchen around the afternoon. I should be free by then." The red haired maid smiled gently as she started to gather the dishes with Hara's help, not without giving Spring Rose a gentle pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 3:11 am

The modest gratitude from the dragon cook is kind up cute and reminds her of someone equally shy and modest. "Sounds good." She replies with a nod before reaching into her belt and pull out a device which shows several numbers. She presses a button on the side before speaking into it "Eleven fifty breaking." The device makes a few beeps before the number appears on the display. "Alright, we'll be there."

Spring Rose herself enjoys the pats before hugging the hand right after Ruby is about to end the pat. After a moment, the doll releases the hand and waves to the maids.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 2:56 am

Robin took the note, folding it up with a nod. "Alright then, I'll have to take this stuff into account. Maybe I'll be able to cook for folks here, as thanks for allowing us to stay here for a bit."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:12 pm

Anika looked between everyone, talking about cooking and gratitude and junk. "Yeah thanks for letting us stay! If you need help with anything I can do stuff too!" She didn't have anything in mind, unfortunately, she wasn't sure what she could do.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 2:46 pm

The two dragon women had finished gathering the dishes and nodded at their guests as a sign of goodbye. "Now, if you excuse us. I will help Ruby take these to the kitchen."

"Feel free to visit at any time and, please, enjoy your time here." Ruby smiled and started to head towards the kitchen with Hara in tow, leaving their guests with plenty of options to visit around the house. The game had began and now it was time to explora, relax and have fun.

(To be continued)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo   Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonmaid Château II: Full Course Boogaloo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4