Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru Empty
PostSubject: Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru   Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:31 am

Hololive has a fair few clips like this where the girls kiss in various different contexts, either aimed at eachother or the viewers - this clip in particular felt the most in-tune with what this forum likes lmao, I was reminded of it when I saw the POV Marine kiss short posted in the other board.

I'll probably post some more Hololive clips here and there because, if one couldn't tell by my icon, I'm a fan of them <3
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru   Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 9:43 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:

Hololive has a fair few clips like this where the girls kiss in various different contexts, either aimed at eachother or the viewers - this clip in particular felt the most in-tune with what this forum likes lmao, I was reminded of it when I saw the POV Marine kiss short posted in the other board.

I'll probably post some more Hololive clips here and there because, if one couldn't tell by my icon, I'm a fan of them <3
can you share more of this?
epsecially the pov ones
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru   Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 10:02 am

Most of them aren't so 'forced' like this one (even though these two are obviously friends and are joking around, Marine's character is largely surrounded by the fact she's a big ol' perv while Subaru is the eternal straightman to everyone else's antics), but someone did already post Marine's POV kiss video to the other board!

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4252-hololive-s-houshou-marine

The context here is that it's part of her series of POV videos, specifically the series where she walks on screen and the viewer beckons her forward. The first two had Marine get slapped, with the first one causing her to tear up and run away while the second one aroused her, but she was surprised to see how her fans actually got really upset by the videos and tried to console her (she expected them to enjoy the sadism at her expense because they're perverts lol). A third one was released afterwards where Marine flinches at the viewer raising her hand, only for them to pat her on the head. In this one, Marine catches the viewer herself and pins them to the wall before kissing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru   Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Houshou Marine and Oozora Subaru
Page 1 of 1