Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space Marine + Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Space Marine + Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:30 am

Barchiel Moves:

Bolter: The ideal long range weapon, and one that Barchiel has put much effort into maintaining. Does 2 damage. Can only be used three times before Barchiel has to spend a turn reloading it.

Heavy Bolter: What's better than a regular Bolter? A goddamn Minigun Bolter! Releasing a hail of bullets, this weapon does 4 damage. It can only be used once before needing a turn to reload, however. Hey, you gotta go all or nothing sometimes.

Flamer: Be you Tyranid, Tau, or Midara, nothing can handle the might of this flamethrower. Doing 3 damage, the flames have a chance to -surprise, surprise- set people on fire, doing a point of damage until the flames die out, or the enemy puts them out. (Though it DOES burn away clothing, which might not be the best thing to use on creatures that have seduction as their M.O.)

Plasma Rifle: BZZZAP! This electrified gun packs one hell of a shocking surprise. Does 2 damage. May stun.

Steel Rain: Using a Jump Pack to get high into the air, during the next turn, the Space Marine will allow himself to slam down onto the enemy with the weight of....Well, a hulking suit of armor. 8 damage, but if he's hit before he can land the actual blow, it will be interrupted. If that happens, or Barchiel misses, he will be dazed for a turn, allowing for a free attack.

Chainsword: Barchiel's personal favorite weapon, this chainsaw sword is his preferred melee weapon, doing about 3 damage.

Power Fist: When the going gets tough, the tough get punch-y. When he's getting desperate, Barchiel will break out the Big Guns, delivering a powerful right hook to his enemy and doing 4 damage. Unfortunately, the Fist requires a few turns to recharge after use.

Kurumu Moves:

Passive: Kurumu's Allure: Multiple of Kurumu's moves inflicts charm status upon her opponent, which slowly stack upon them. As the opponent is charmed more and more, Kurumu's attacks will slowly grow stronger, and after 5 instances of being charmed, Blissful Slumber will automatically be activated as an insta hit.

Succubi Claws: Kurumu flies towards her opponents as she extends her claw-like nails, and cuts up her opponent's clothes, causing pleasure to be inflicted to him/her in the process due to her soft touch.

Wing wrap: Kurumu extends her wings, wrapping them around her opponent, causing him/her to be trapped tightly against her body as she gives him/her kisses each turn until he/she manages to escape.

Draining Kiss: Kurumu grabs onto her opponent and pulls him/her into a deep kiss, draining his/her power in order to slightly heal her wounds.

Flying Kiss: Kurumu extends her wings, flapping them outward as she soars over to her opponent, grabbing onto him/her as she soars into the air, and then slowly flies downward, giving kisses all the way, charming them by the time she reaches the ground.

Kiss Illusions: Kurumu uses her illusion powers to make the opponent believe that he/she is suddenly surrounded by a group of Kurumus, who all start blowing kisses at him/her!

Breast Charm: Kurumu lifts her shirt up (If it's still on by then), letting her breasts fall free as she moves one of her hands over her breasts, causing her opponent to be charmed by her chest as they follow her hand's movement.

Face hug: Kurumu skips up to her opponent, and jumps forward, hugging her opponent as she pushes her chest into her opponent's face, smothering and charming them.

Kurumu Style Face Rape: This move will not need any description. The following image will describe it all in perfect detail. Stuns the opponent.

Hypnotic Eyes: Her trademark hypnosis technique, Kurumu looks into her opponent's eyes as her eyes flash pink, instantly charming her opponent as the opponent is forced to follow an order that Kurumu gives to him/her.

Hypnotic Bounce: Kurumu pushes the opponent down before sitting in his/her lap, having him/her look at her breasts as she starts to bounce them up and down in a hypnotic way while grinding her rump in his/her lap. While the opponent is in a trance, she gives him/her a nice, long, charm-inducing kiss.

Blissful Slumber: Automatically activated when the opponent is charmed too many times, the opponent suddenly falls asleep, with Kurumu quickly infiltrating his/her dream. The setting of the dream differs based on the person the move is used on, but the basics of the dream are all the same... The victim believes that he/she is in love with Kurumu. She will do something with the victim that he/she lusts for, careful to fit his/her tastes, or the victim will wake up immediately... Then, when the victim is led to a climax, he/she wakes up to find out that everything he/she dreamed of doing to Kurumu, he/she did in real life, as the succubus grins at having been able to easily suck his/her willpower...

Succubus's First (Finisher): "Wow! You were pretty amazing! And tasty..." Kurumu grins, having just finished her opponent off (Most likely through Blissful Slumber). She lays down onto him/her as she kisses his/her nose softly. "To be honest, you're the first to ever make me feel this way... You would stay with me, right?" The defeated opponent is unable to put up a word of resistance, as Kurumu slowly moves her lips downward, placing them onto his/hers... And with the kiss, every last bit of willpower that may have been left behind breaks, as the opponent is now nothing more than an eternal slave to the succubus. Wrapping him/her in their wings, Kurumu proceeds to give her first time up to her first-ever slave, as they live the rest of their lives together, as master and slave...

------------------------------

The Space Marine growled under his helmet, the modulator causing it to come out as a guttural snarl. So far, all his efforts had proven fruitless. Any Midara he had been able to find had trounced him, soundly at that! Not only that, he still couldn't get any assistance from his Battle-Brothers! He'd even take a Psyker at this point! Or at least a Thunder Hammer.

And now, here he was, walking the grounds of some weird academy. At least some of the students he ran into either assumed he was part of some security detail, or gave him a wide berth. He was hoping to find a Midara here, though he was..slowly becoming doubtful of that.

Little did he know what he'd be stumbling upon soon enough...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:35 pm

Kurumu was doing her usual thing, strutting her stuff on campus and basking in the wonderful joys of knowing that every boy in school had their eyes on her, and while that might have pissed off some of the girls, others didn't care. They knew what she was, a Succubus, and this wasn't at all unusual for one of them at Yokai Academy. The blunette, however, found herself thinking about the past few encounters she's had with outsiders as of recently, the most recent of which was that adorable card-slinger, Lucan.
She giggled gleefully at the apparent affection he had for the woman he'd been running an errand for and thought to herself how nice it'd be to look upon someone like that and receive that kind of glance in return. That was her ultimate goal, of course, find her destined love, and she was determined to find it.
As she strolled around, she took notice of a hulking metalhead with thick armor and an aggressive presence, with various heavy weapons on his person. Her jaw dropped a bit at the sight of something so strange on school grounds. He was like something out of a sci-fi movie or a video game.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Barchiel continued walking, gaze shifting side to side. The school, for all intents and purposes, seemed normal enough. In fact, the only thing that looked out of place was the fact that a lot of people seemed to really like that blue haired girl. Perhaps she was popular...

Shrugging, he continued walking. Meanwhile, there was a boy, eyes closed tightly as he mumbled..what seemed to be a prayer. He seemed to be trying to focus on anything other than Kurumu.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:22 pm

"Hey, you with the chrome dome!" Kurumu called to Barchiel. "Who are you? You're not a student here, and you...smell human. Why is someone like you hanging around our school?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Barchiel stopped, raising an eyebrow underneath his helmet, before a metallic chuckle rumbled from within. "Firstly...Human? I doubt I can be called that. Haven't been called such a thing in ages." The countless augmentations and the like made quick work of that.

"Secondly...I'm simply a traveling soldier...Don't mind me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 pm

"You shouldn't even be able to be here, though!" Kurumu pointed out. "This school's surrounded by a barrier to keep outsiders out."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 8:11 pm

"....." Tilting his head, the Space Marine gave a slight wave. "My apologies then. I shall leave." Turning, he began to walk away, moving past the still praying boy, who also seemed to be trying to, for lack of a better term, sneak away.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 8:47 pm

Kurumu spotted the boy trying to sneak away and called out to him. "Hey, you, where you going?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 8:49 pm

With a yelp, the boy looked over at her, blue eyes blinking owlishly. "Who, me? Oh..I was just...heading off to class! Yeah...G-Gotta study and all that!" A closer inspection revealed that A.) he was practically bald, or at least very close shaven, B.) He had a bit of muscle, and C.) He had prayer beads around his neck.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 9:02 pm

"Are...Are you a priest?" she asked, coming closer to him.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 9:05 pm

"Uh...I..trained as a monk for a bit." Okay, Sanzo...She's coming close. Just..look away from her. Try not to be too suspicious when doing so....If you don't ogle her, you won't succumb to her charms...right?

Barchiel however, had walked some distance away. However..something bothered him. What had they meant by he smelled 'human'? And something about a barrier? Could..they have been Xenos? Or daemons? Or perhaps even Midara?! He had to d-

No...Damn...He remembered what a certain person told him...He needed to settle down when it came to the Midara. It was tempting, but...he couldn't treat them all like horrible enemies of Mankind.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 9:09 pm

She grabbed his prayer beads and stared at them. "I'm not some dangerous demon you can exorcise, asshole!" she huffed, clearly upset and maybe showing she's been through that before. "None of us are! Just get out of here, you ding dong!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 9:11 pm

"W-What? No! I just keep them on cause I feel a lot more comfortable with them on." He clapped his hands together in apology, clearly forgetting he was trying not to look at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 9:17 pm

She didn't bother trying to charm him, mostly because she wanted him off-campus and gone. She conked him on the head very lightly, leaving his beads on his dome. "Then get out of here! This is a school for monsters! You're lucky rules for humans on campus has changed, otherwise you'd be in deep trouble!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 9:21 pm

He winced, backing away. "Honestly, that's..kinda what I'm trying to do. I figured I'd get outta here as quietly as possible..." He rubbed his head.

Unfortunately...A certain Space Marine had been walking back, wanting to ask for directions..When he saw what was going on. Was she seriously assaulting a civilian? A growl escaped the Space Marine, sounding menacing. The helmet simply amplified that effect.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:07 pm

Kurumu turned her eyes to him and narrowed them. "What is it?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:09 pm

"I could ask the same of you. You would attack a student, unprovoked?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:11 pm

"He's not a student, chrome dome," she huffed. "He doesn't even belong here!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:13 pm

"Oh? Perhaps he was attempting to enroll. Though I must say, I question why anyone would come to a school where people attack each other for little to no reason."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:21 pm

"We don't, and he wasn't!" Kurumu retaliated. "Now you're just throwing out accusations blindly!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:25 pm

"I am simply going by what I noticed. Which was you looking rather threatening towards him. And as someone sworn to protect the Imperium of Man, and done so for centuries......I take offense to that."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:30 pm

"I was giving him a piece of my mind! Is that not allowed anymore?" she asked, looking at him intently.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:34 pm

"...." Cue Barchiel tilting his head. "A piece of your mind? Do you not require your mind to be intact?" Ah yes..The habit of taking things too literally. And here we were, thinking it was kicked. Totally not because the person writing for Barchiel forgot about that after using it once.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:42 pm

She sighed and approached him, poking his armor. "You are a brainless dolt," she prodded.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:45 pm

"Considering the augmentations I've been given, I sincerely doubt that. Hell, given the second heart, third lung, and other things they crammed inside me, I would not be surprised if I had a second brain...Anyways, I feel we have gotten off on the wrong foot."

Barchiel held up a gauntlet, as if to hold her hand. "My name is Barchiel. I am a Space Marine...And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Marine + Succubus
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next