Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space Marine + Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:01 pm

(I had the biggest brain fart, I swear...And nah, I'm not. Barchiel on the other hand...xD)

Fast..That was what came to mind as she made her towards him. Before he could even react, his eyes widened at her kiss, the sensation of her tongue causing him to freeze up for a second. "Uh...Wow..So..That's how Succubi fight...?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 pm

"That's how a Succubus fights," she confirmed. "Is it everything you ever hoped for?" She started laying kisses upon his face, painting it more and more with gloss and lipstick.

Barchiel: 17+Bound (Charm: 4)
Kurumu: 30

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:13 pm

"Interesting..." He felt his face become red, though be it from embarrassment or anger, he didn't know. Grunting, he flexed his muscles, trying to break free...

(10.) +

And with a roar, broke from her grasp, cracking his knuckles. "I hope you're ready. I will show you how a Space Marine fights!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:15 pm

(73)
"Oo, good job," she congratulated him, thinking to herself how bad he could really be at this point.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:18 pm

(7. Wow, the universe really wants to give Kurumu a Space Marine for a slave, huh.)

Barchiel charged forward, intent on hitting her with his shoulder...before tripping over himself, landing face first on the ground. "...How the hell..?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:23 pm

(Autohit)

She giggled and flew over to him, eagerly pulling him up. "So, that's what a space marine can do, huh?" she teased, pulling his face into her breasts tightly, her soft orbs pressing against his skin and filling him up with desire and...exhaustion.
(Blissful Slumber Activates)
Barchiel couldn't stop himself from falling asleep. Perhaps he hit his head harder than he thought or maybe the excitement got to his head. In either case, he was down and out of it.

When he came to he was lying in his bed, with his gorgeous wife, Kurumu laying beside him, her luscious body dolled up in sexy see-through purple lingerie. "Good morning, sweetheart~ Have a good dream?"

Barchiel: 14+Blissful Slumber (Will wake up after the damage of the attack is dealt, for now, though, if you want, we can have it play out in a light RP)

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:26 pm

(Sure.)

Barchiel stared upon Kurumu, a smile on his face. "I did...But I must say, with you around, I think I prefer to be awake~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:28 pm

She smiled at his words and sat up. "Well, while you're awake, maybe I can make it even better," she suggested, leaning closer to him. "Why don't we see just how much you love being awake~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:30 pm

"Yes my love..Please do.." He moved in, intent on capturing her lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:34 pm

Her eyes lit up as he kissed her first, pleasantly surprising her. She hummed into the kiss and gave a light-hearted giggle before laying back down and spreading her legs, her fingers rubbing the lips of her pussy before spreading them out as well. "It's not every day you act so bold~ Maybe you should take the lead?"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:37 pm

Letting out a pleased growl, he mounted her. "As you wish." With a grunt, he entered her in one smooth thrust.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm

She let out a loud moan as he thrust his huge mast inside her wait tunnel of love. "Ooo, you really are feeling good today~" she sighed, grabbing his ass and pushing his dick further inside her, stunning pleasure rushing through every inch of her body. As she reveled in the first thrust, she smiled up at him, her glossy pink lips pursing together and blowing him a kiss.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Leaning down, he began to kiss and suck upon her neck, intent on making this as pleasant as he possibly could for her. "Anything for you, my love." In and out, he began to thrust, trying to work his magic upon her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:52 pm

She held his waist with her legs as she felt herself get more and more heated in the moment. In the midst of all the pleasure he brought her, she came to a decision. "Barchiel, my destined one~" she said, pulling him in and giving him a good long kiss, practically painting his lips with her bright pink lipgloss.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:54 pm

"Kurumu..the love of my life.." He could feel himself getting closer and closer to his end. He was practically drowning within her grasp. "I love you...with all my heart." He eagerly kissed her back, hands cupping her face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 4:59 pm

As he kissed and loved her, her wings spread out and caged them both in, her tongue slipped into his mouth, her legs tightened their hold on Barchiel's waist, and she roughened up the thrusts. Her tits pressed tight against his muscled chest as she pulled him down, her power working its magic on him, the wet dream turning into a joyous nightmare. Soon, he came and filled her womb up, getting a glimpse of her sinister, lustful face.
Then he woke up, and he found her under him, completely naked and with his huge erection still deeply buried in her soaking wet cunt. "Hope you had fun, my destined one~"

Barchiel: 11

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:00 pm

"....What in the hell?!" He tried to pull away from her grasp, face a bright red. "What just happened?!"

The priest in training had looked away once it all started, his face a bright red.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:19 pm

(84) I SWEAR I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP!! XD

Kurumu smiled at him and told him, "You were giving your love a good fuck, darling~" She flew towards him and wrapped her legs around his neck, grabbing his head and curling her naked body against his face, her pussy "kissing" his lips. "Why don't we do it again?"

Barchiel: 7 (Charm: 1)

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:21 pm

(Can we get the Mortal Kombat announcer? I'm pretty sure we've got a Flawless Victory here.)

Huh..So this is what it felt like to be flustered..Unfortunately, it was being quickly overtaken by all of this UNYIELDING RAGE!!!!!

Gripping Kurumu, he tried to tear her off of his shoulders.

(35.)

And failed to dislodge the succubus.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:31 pm

She let out a bunch of cute sexual sounds again as he failed to pull her off, instead grabbing her tits again. "You want them that badly~?"
(67)
She flew off his shoulders and landed in front of him. "I'll gladly let you have fun with them if you want~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Okay, now she was taunting him. "Sorry..But I've got a fight to win!" Rearing back, he attempted another shoulder tackle...

(94.)

And managed to hit, throwing all his weight into the tackle. "Take this!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:40 pm

She was thrown back and curled up a bit. "Darling, why would you hurt your lover like that?" she demanded, trying to tug at his weakening will.

Barchiel: 7
Kurumu: 27+Stun

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:41 pm

"Ghk..." Her words hurt like a punch, causing him to walk over, standing over her. "I was under the impression we were still fighting."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:59 pm

(62)
"We are!" she cheered, recovering enough to fly to his face and capture his gaze with her flashing eyes, pulling him under her control again. "I think it's about time you and I make this official~" she told him. She ordered him to his knees, to which he obliged, allowing her to envelop his cock in her wonderful tits, rubbing them up and down, up and down.

Barchiel: 4 (Charm: 2)
Kurumu: 27

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Barchiel let out a strangled moan at her actions, his body going still at her actions. Slowly, he began to lean in. "Is there any way..I can make it up to you..for striking you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Marine + Succubus
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next