Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Space Marine + Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:47 pm

She sighed and looked up at him and decided to go along with this. She shook his hand and replied, "Kurumu. I'm a Succubus." She wasn't worried about a fight, certain she could hold her own.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:49 pm

A Succubus? He seemed to recall hearing about them thanks to a book he had perused. They sounded like Midara to him. "A pleasure to meet you. I must say, it is my first time meeting one of your kind."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:52 pm

"Mmm, that's kind of weird. A lot of people have usually seen at least one Succubus before," she said.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:55 pm

"I have not..I've run into Oni, and other creatues...But never a Succubus. I know not what you're even capable of."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:05 pm

She considered this, running it through her head for a bit before smiling and asking, "Would you like to experience what we can do? A little sampling~"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:07 pm

"....." A part of him felt rather suspicious of this. But at the same time...Curiosity took ahold of him. He knew not if he'd run into any other Succubuses....Succubi? Whatever the word was. And having some experience dealing with them would be nice. "Very well. What do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:09 pm

"So listen up, metal man," she said. "You and the priest over there aren't the first ones too stumble onto school grounds. I've had my fair share of scrapes before, so I'd like to suggest a fight. No lethal blows, no poison or nothing, just a non-serious battle."

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:19 pm

"Oh? Did you want the priest to join in as well?" The fact that she wanted to fight was..surprising, to say the least. "Also..There's a person under this armor. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:20 pm

"No, he can leave," she said bluntly, her expression souring for a second. She wasn't fond of priests or minstrels. "Just us two."

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:21 pm

"...Very well. I may need to change out of this armor though..And leave my gear. I do not think I have a way to make my weapons non-lethal."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:24 pm

"Probably a good idea," Kurumu agreed. She was even more eager to start the battle, though she hid it quite well from Barchiel. Not only would there be no risk to her, but the fight would surely be that much easier for her without his weapons and armor.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:28 pm

With a nod, Barchiel walked off, going behind a building. Shortly after, he walked out, clad in a simple set of clothes. Luckily, he had managed to keep his clothes from the last time he went without armor. "Alright....Any other conditions or restrictions for this fight?"

The rookie priest was simply watching, intent on staying out of the fight..if he could.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Kurumu looked him up and down before saying, "No, no more rules. Though...it would make the battle more fun if we bet something, don't you think?"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:37 pm

"A bet? What do you propose?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:46 pm

"If I win...You, me, and one bed tonight," she said. "I'll make you feel real lucky~ What do you want if you win?"

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:47 pm

She wanted to..share a bed? Hrmm. "Fine. Seems like an odd request, but I'll grant it. And if I win....I'm not sure. I cannot think of anything I would want."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:49 pm

"Why don't you think about it after the fight's over then," she suggested, holding her laughter back, knowing he didn't understand what she meant.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:50 pm

"Very well. Come then...Let's begin. I'll let you go first."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:59 pm

(84)
Kurumu smiled up at him and spread her wings, flying herself up to his height. "Thanks for the kind gesture, handsome. I'll be sure to take you up on that," she said, her eyes flashing pink and captivating his mind, making it hers. (You mind having Barchiel roll to notice the charm when he breaks out?) "Before we start, I'd like to thank you for letting me go first, so..." She pushed out her huge chest, drawing the eyes as she smirked impishly. "Why don't you give my babies a good long feel~"
Without argument, and why would he pass that up when she's so thankful, Barchiel raised his hands and grabbed her tits, squeezing and massaging them at his leisure, Kurumu letting out several cute sounds in response.

Barchiel: 27 (Charm: 1)
Kurumu: 30

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:20 pm

The fight had begun, and she was offering him..what seemed to be a thank you gift. His hands moved forward, latching onto her chest and beginning to massage her. The noises she was making spurred him on, driving him to continue. They were..quite soft.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:30 pm

(I think I'mma have him take damage and charm from that XD)
Kurumu was delighted to see him continue enjoying his "reward" and asked, "Well, you really are enjoying yourself. Maybe I could give you a bit extra, since you love it so much."
(92) Crit
She eases Barchiel to the ground and throws off his pants, stroking it off first to get it fully erect. After which she began to sway and bounce her breasts in his face, moving them hypnotically, sultrily for him as she bounced her soft rump against his shaft. Once he'd fallen into a trance, she pulled him in for a kiss.

Barchiel: 23+Stunned (Charm: 3)

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 pm

(Yeesh, at this rate, she might manage to get him without him putting up a fight....)

Barchiel rose an eyebrow. Extra...? Before he knew what was going on, he found himself being sat down and her..working her magic, for lack of a better term. Gasps escaped him as she managed to draw him deeper into her trance. "Uh..Thank you..but..shouldn't we be...getting to the fight?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:43 pm

She smiled and asked him seductively, "Why? It looks like you want exactly what I want. So why don't we just enjoy ourselves~ In fact...let's get rid of these clothes..." Her fingernails extended and she swiped them at him, dealing not pain, but pleasure as they swept through his body. The only thing they tore up were his clothes, leaving him completely naked.

Barchiel: 21 (Charm: 4)

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:54 pm

(Welp...Now that I finally understand how the heck this RP's working...)

(26.)

Barchiel blinked, confused before he looked down at himself. "......Where did my clothes go?"

He had managed to snap out of her charm, but...

(3)

He simply stood there, an eyebrow raised. "So...Are we going to be fighting, or...?" He cracked his knuckles. "I'm eagerly excited to see what you can do!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:59 pm

"Well, okay, if you insist," Kurumu sighed, laughing in her head that he had fallen for all that and didn't even realize it. "I'm going to start now~"
(94) Crit (I think you're screwed, my dude XD)
She thrust herself towards him and pulled him into her embrace, her wings spreading around the two quickly, entrapping the marine. She pulled him in for a kiss and slipped her tongue in for some added fun before dotting his face with kiss marks. "There~ What do you think of that?"

Barchiel: 19+Stun (Charm: 4)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine + Succubus   Space Marine + Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Marine + Succubus
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next